Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. (1599 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2020
The Leader of the largest global mass movement, the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have said that if the wife of late General Muhammadu Buhari and Nigeria government can sue him in any international court of law against his claims over the death of Muhammadu Buhari and his consequential impersonation by a mask wearing impostor in AsoRock that he will immediately resign as the leader of IPOB. He gave this challenge during his 30th September broadcast. According to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, he said that that either Aisha Buhari or Nigeria government does not need to prove their case against him before he resigns but by mere filing the case and he will resign. However the Nigeria government or Aisha Buhari are yet to react in this regard given the fact on how much they would want Nnamdi Kanu to abandon his quest. Can this then mean that Nnamdi Kanu have been right after all after availing numerous evidences?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by Techm0: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2020
Why sue you when you already have a case in Court which you ran from

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by Madmohamed419(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2020
Techm0:
lazy youth

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by Charleys: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2020
Omo see fresh skin.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by Annie939(f): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2020
run away leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by peacekante: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
bigeliot:
Everybody knows that something is not right with the no.1 in Nigeria but nobody is willing to try and question bcus if u do, they will kill u. Ask MNK , it was when he said jubril al sudan that they came after him. He challenged all Daddy GOs in Nigeria to swear with the bible that they don't know that d man there is not buhari if he's lying. Or can u explain the fact that he hasn't done a live video or interview since coro, or is it the fact that he came out to address d nation with a hole on his neck, yet not even one journalist dare to ask y. They can't sue him, he's saying the truth and bcus of him now, everybody's eye has now opened and d latest talk now is restructuring. If I hear, people don't like him bcus he sees the future and communicate arrogantly but he knows what he's saying. There is nothing like buhary, GEJ knows, that's y he's been close, they use him to represent us out there. We know all dis things but sincerely, nigerian youths are something else. With 30k u can buy his/her future

3years since way una day talk all these rubbish jubril yet e no add one pin to the emergence of Biafra. In 3years time, buhari go leave the seat and una go still day talk one thing way no day help Biafra struggle instead e day relegate ndi igbo the more Politically.

Abeg, una mumu no go do?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by 2x24: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin Come back to Nigeria now grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by Notasyouthink: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Supermugu:
grin Come back to Nigeria now grin grin grin
He should come back to the zoo and join you in suffering and smiling.

Shame!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by nairalandankrah: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
They know you're saying the truth.. So why would they sue you!.continue to pepper them

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sue you?
You wan expose nizooria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by Miracle2020: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sue you for what? You are already a fugitive, wanted criminal, runaway Coward that couldn't attend his parents burial.
I dare you to enter this country. If you know you are born by a woman just enter the country. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by ludd2018: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
peacekante:

3years since way una day talk all these rubbish jubril yet e no add one pin to the emergence of Biafra. In 3years time, buhari go leave the seat and una go still day talk one thing way no day help Biafra struggle instead e day relegate ndi igbo the more Politically.

Abeg, una mumu no go do?

SO U don't have eyes and brain ? YOU CANT SEE AND REASON ? Lazy brain . There are different images of Buhari . See buhari on military uniform before he died and the current buhari . All of a sudden Buhari with terminal ill ness no more go to Uk for treatment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by Abasman008(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Leader of the ONLINE REPUBLIC IF BIAFRA... If the biafrans want to be taken seriously, then they should Ditch this man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by ludd2018: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Abasman008:
Leader of the ONLINE REPUBLIC IF BIAFRA... If the biafrans want to be taken seriously, then they should Ditch this man.

Rubbish but Nk has already got Biafra. He has already destroyed Nigeria. Today Oduduwa separatists have emerged courtesy of Nk and Middle Belt agitators ll emerge too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by PIMPAR: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Coward
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by PIMPAR: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
Notasyouthink:

Shame!!!
But he buried his parents in the zoo. Didn't he?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by Lipscomb(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
This albino again you have case haggling on your neck already.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by Elvictor: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
nothing we no go see for Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by Miracle2020: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
I challenge this hunch back albino to come to Afara Ukwu where his parents cursed bodies are buried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by Iceberg3: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Miracle2020:
Sue you for what? You are already a fugitive, wanted criminal, runaway Coward that couldn't attend his parents burial.
I dare you to enter this country. If you know you are born by a woman just enter the country. Simple!
Pele o lolsssssss zoogerian
grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
tongue. make Nnamdi kanu come Nigeria Cor whisper am small small for bubu ear na.... without that,bubu no go hear well...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by dukeprince50: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
PIMPAR:

he didn't, he could not even bury dem, last respect yo his parents, he couldn't
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by BigSarah(f): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kanu is not a leader
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by curfew: 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
Funny enough, the only person on earth that wears nose mask

and his rubber ears bend is the president of Nigeria.

Zoo will never get sense. Ha ha ha grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by Notasyouthink: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
PIMPAR:

zoo is for animals and dead people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by mcjohny(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
4get d messenger face, face d fact
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by blacknp(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
Notasyouthink:

Shame!!!
Is it not the same Zoo he is fighting to reclaim independence for?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Aisha Buhari And Nigeria Government To Sue Me. by blacknp(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Notasyouthink:
zoo is for animals and dead people.
Ok, so are you a dead animal?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: GEJ Sponsoring Boko Haram Genocide -el-rufai / Governor Seyi Makinde Commissioned The Bike Park At Agodi Gate / If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.