Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show (35676 Views)

#END SARS: Naira Marley Cancels Protest As FG Begs / Ifu Ennada: I Spent N1M On Perfumes In One Week / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by Techm0: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2020
cool
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by edoairways: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2020
It is expected, many Nigerians would have abused it

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by osejie17(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2020
Badt guy soon will be contesting for one position or the other
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by grandpoh(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2020
So naira Marley sef na elenu like the others
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by Xisnin(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2020
grin grin grin
He can't give up weed for a week in cell.
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by Kenneth10110(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2020
The NPF assured him of a live Instagram chat and he gave them a week to amend not like he was scared of any threat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by SmartPolician: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Baba....now you can see what it feels to be in Tu face shoes

Nope...what Naira Marley said is logical

The police PRO intends to have a chat with him.

So, it will be very stupid of him to go ahead with the protest.

Huncle, Naira Marley no dey do fine boy like Tuface

Na real madman be that.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by Hoojay(f): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2020
Lol NM mafo! grin
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by boolee(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2020
What the protest would have addressed is already being addressed.

So, it was a good call.

Anyone still angry with the protest not going on has got ulterior motives.

This Live Instagram Chat is highly commendable.

I anticipate...

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by anonimi: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2020
SmartProf:
Like Tuface, like Naira Marley. Burna Boy been look the whole thing finish, as e no clear am him no gree sign up at all. Las las Nigeria protest this days dey end for twitter.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3778696_apcaskforjegassack_jpeg92c7e5672d0a084e17fd6ac8bf106461

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2020
MoriamoGideon:
Baba have collect his share cheesy
Abeg Collected Which SHARE....?
From the STINGY NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE that uses NYLON Sachets of Purewater to phuck Ashawo....
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by Zeemic(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2020
shocked

Anyway check this offer :
Become a pro trader, Earn $200 weekly

Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by BarrElChapo(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2020
But why fault the young man. The Police Force actually got the message and replied
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by mathkid(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2020
cheesy

Contact me for your graphics design... check my signature for more info...thanks smiley
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by daddy001: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2020
MoriamoGideon:
Baba have collect his share cheesy
ok
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by OMOJOHN001: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2020
As expected, He doesn't know what government is all about sha. In a useless country like Nigeria with Corrupt leader, Any protest will be canceled.

Naira marley you try,

Afonja and Coward ness sha.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by Jabioro: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2020
The Nigeria police tweeter handler could not spell the word ""heard" let them kuku ""heared"" us ..action speak louder than the voice..abeg!!!
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by DimIsaac10(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2020
Marlian ko marlian ni.... Mtcheew.... Their heads like marlians...
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by Lanspower(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2020
I don't think Naira Marley's decision to shelve the protest is not right. The essence of the planned protest is to voice out and show our dissatisfaction towards incessant police brutality especially the dreaded FSARS guys. Now that the appropriate authorities such as the NPF and ministry of Youth and Sport have directly communicated with Naira Marley and assured him of a swift response and the screenshot of the communication attached, I think it's no brainer to put a temporary halt to the protest while we wait and see what pans out within a week. We have to give Marley some credit and do not compare this with the case of TuBaba.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by Arutasam(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Dam nigaar
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by Saao(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2020
He or we already protested and was successful. He didn't chicken out but social media protest did happen and the people concern heard it loud and clear. Thank you Marley

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by Antoeni(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2020
FSARS Are Marlians too
They are in to Fraud and Hard Drugs
Robbery and killing,
Kidnapping
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by masterP042(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2020
Reminds me of IBB's statement. "when I hear the yorubas beating drums of war, I go to sleep". Bloody afonja cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by eaglenewshour: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2020
I saw this coming grin
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by baliyubla: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2020
I talk am yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by NADFOR: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2020
It's a step in the right direction since the Force is beginning to effect some positive changes.
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by DonBenny77(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2020
grin
"If Mr President catch you, e go flog you"---- Eedris Abdukareem 2008
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by alphaRego01(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2020
Same way ASUU will also bow to fg las las

Next....
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by Antoeni(m): 9:44am On Oct 06, 2020
See Mumu Wey Say Marlians are Fearless
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by QuinieR(f): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2020
Lol cheesy
Audio protests

Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by SATANNIST: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Coward
read before you type read before you type read before you type read before you type
police call am to discuss/ negotiation is better than protest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Misplaces Gold Custom Necklace At #MTVMAMA2015, Fans Returns It To Him / Pasuma Remembers Ayinde Barrister 10 Years After Death (Pix) / Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.