Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show (35665 Views)

#END SARS: Naira Marley Cancels Protest As FG Begs / Ifu Ennada: I Spent N1M On Perfumes In One Week / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by harrystories(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Control the crowd control the crowd

Egbon you are shouting control the crowd you can't control your words, your speech and your fear of the police.
Them Don threaten you
You Don mind your speech
Because of awon omo ogs
You dey fear Kala kon.
Coward.

This hereby proves to me that all eegbow smokers are cowards that just needs the drug to boost their confidence and increase their bravado.

First 2face now kobo Marley
Go and enjoy your eeegbow. Eran

PS. He is in nairaland. Make una give am pepper make he go use vex smoke till his brain turns to the Indomie it was supposed to be. The guy just vex me
Bros you dey vex o, sofe sope o mo naira? I can't come and kill myself o jare...
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by 2x24: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:
cool
[/s]
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by banio: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
The fear of autocracy is the beginning of WISDOM
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by Uckroot: 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
peppermint7:

Ope like you u get balls to protest??

You be chicken. Forget matter.
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by peppermint7(m): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2020
Uckroot:

You be chicken. Forget matter.
nairamarley has taken the best decision already so if u like kee urself
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by Uckroot: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
peppermint7:
nairamarley has taken the best decision already so if u like kee urself

People wey get mind dun enter streets. Pucci Puccies will always find their kind
Re: Naira Marley Cancels Protest, Gives Police One Week For Changes To Show by peppermint7(m): 12:27am On Oct 08, 2020
Uckroot:

People wey get mind dun enter streets. Pucci Puccies will always find their kind
u wer de run dat ur poohole u don enta street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidi Mokeme Buys Wife A Range Rover For Mother's Day / Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) / Sola Ogudu: Wizkid’s First Baby Mama Bonds With Son, Boluwatife Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.