Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) (32198 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Drinokrane: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Afro-pop singer Yemi Alade on Monday announced she had finally conquered her fear of water, although not without help, Igbere TV reports.

“�‍♂️� In 2020 I crushed my FEAR OF WATER with the help of my swim Coach �‍♂️,” she said on Instagram with a video of her swim sessions.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF9jN4enUyG/?igshid=ifghhjcntwxw

The 31-year-old went further to ask her followers, “What fear are you crushing today?��”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmWHhVZ7KXI

On October 1, Yemi wowed fans after giving a powerful rendition of the National Anthem alongside other artistes such as Rema, 2Baba and Cobhams.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Hoojay(f): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
My love kiss

Lagos clients are hard to get here ni

Let's make things easy for ourselves

I take payment on delivery

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by LhasaAsp: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by classicfrank4u(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Conquer fear of fire and I'll take you seriously
Clout chaser undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by adesharp2(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Good
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by RoSeMaRyA(f): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hm
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Zane2point4(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Women and attention sef.
Doing leg like frog.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by puyol005(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lol
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Ewuhausa01: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Her chest and that of DJ cuppy is LIFE

25 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Kaxmytex(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
she doesn't look like she get aquaphobia at a point in time..

can't wait to see her take a dive in the red sea...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by MrUrch(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Good for Her
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Kusheer(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
If she no fear water go third mainland bridge and dive into the water
Rubbish

11 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by PopeFlatino(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
I too love this lady♥️

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by MJluv(f): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Enudapan: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Buh this doesn't stop her from singing trash
Or realising songs with wuss waste back lyrics

Kukuma take a mushin weed
Nd
Then work on your lyrics (musical skills)
Not on your swimming skills

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by vickydevoka(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
This gal has very nice skin buh she ugly sha

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

My happy place would be between Yemi Alade's legs. AQ nah clown, I swear.

I wouldn't mind one night with Yemi Alade.

Would you mind?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Madibah(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
See Nyansh tongue

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by PureGoldh(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Seen
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by recievesense: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
ok
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by AmazingELixir: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
cool
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Goldenheart(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
shocked
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
I have that phobia as well. Like seriously.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Fucknlbots: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrP7ve_lMcs

Meanwhile, use this to kill some bor3dom
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Rollingstones86: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
The bad niggas been zooming that ass repeatedly, smiles.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Finch1213: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Say No to SARS
say No to Police collecting money from Citizens even on the Highway
Say No to Corruption

Police collecting money from citizens is what leads to Sars killing when when citizens refuse them

I was on a high when an NDLEA officer said for someone to pee he has to pay money and that’s because the police always feels entitled to citizens money and they find any means as possible to collect it, and if there is no way or the citizen refused they end up assaulting them

Say No to SARS
Say No to Corruption

Police collecting money from citizens is what leads to Sars killing when when citizens refuse them

I was on a high when an NDLEA officer said for someone to pee he has to pay money and that’s because the police always feels entitled to citizens money and they find any means as possible to collect it, and if there is no way or the citizen refused they end up assaulting them

Say No to SARS
Say No to Corruption

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by DenreleDave(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
cheesy

Me na height ooo

I fear height

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by sholay4star: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
john4affiliate:
Clown! Between Yemi and Japp, I don't know who is a bigger clown with their funny costume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0LeTjk7wgg

Very Interesting to watch grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by puyol005(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lol... She conquered her fear of water and instantly became an expert swimmer. STORY!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Spotted Dancing With Odumeje At His Church In Onitsha: Video / Pictures From Sharon Adeleke's Wedding / Dolly Unachukwu And Gloria Anozie Catch Up After 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.