Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) (32207 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Phosphate: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
After 31 years. Hmmmmm
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
shocked
Nothing
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by RPG2020(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
See breast very smooth and creamy
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by osamz007: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ewuhausa01:
Her chest and that of DJ cuppy is LIFE

cuppy own na good life and prosperity
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Heffalump(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Which fear of water?
Na lie joo, she is just interested in showing us those soft bums behind her waist tongue
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Buh this doesn't stop her from singing trash
Or realising songs with wuss waste back lyrics

Kukuma take a mushin weed
Nd
Then work on your lyrics (musical skills)
Not on your swimming skills
If music was about lyrics then the likes of J.S. Bach, L.V Beethoven and A.W Mozart are fools. Music is not about lyrics.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by WorriorPlus: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Is she now a friend to mammy water? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by naija4life247: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
PopeFlatino:
I too love this lady♥️

You love her or you want a share of her cookies which she has been distributing to highest bidders?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Drizzy5001(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
My own fear na dog, but I'll soon overcome it. tongue
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Nmezor(f): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Okay , so she was once aquaphobic. I see
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Blankstare(m): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Somebody should wife this girl, she's just wasting away
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by MemoriesAndMe: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fear of water? No wonder if she's scared of taking baths.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by tolguy(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hoojay:
My love kiss
Lagos clients are hard to get here ni
Let's make things easy for ourselves
I take payment on delivery
you need to extend your services to nationwide
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by fredoooooo: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
The type i will never be in a shia with .. mammy water pikin , that was how one was telling me something is waving at her .... i just told her alaye calm down , we no go see fire inside a well o( a ni ri ina ni kanga), just close your eyes and hug me grin wink grin cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by meobizy(f): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
With her fat self, drowning was an obvious impossibility.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Moikiitos: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Drinokrane:
Afro-pop singer Yemi Alade on Monday announced she had finally conquered her fear of water, although not without help, Igbere TV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF9jN4enUyG/?igshid=ifghhjcntwxw

The 31-year-old went further to ask her followers, “What fear are you crushing today?��”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmWHhVZ7KXI

On October 1, Yemi wowed fans after giving a powerful rendition of the National Anthem alongside other artistes such as Rema, 2Baba and Cobhams.

Naija is full so many fears...LIKE FEAR OF SARS, BUHARI AND HIS GOVERNMENT...
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Hoojay(f): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Delivery fee is the issue angry

tolguy:
you need to extend your services to nationwide
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by daviesmania(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
U mean she's waterphobic?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by panama789: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Did she go to the deep end...cos this one she's doing is childsplay...lol...Doesn't amount to her been a fish o..She shouldn't feel too confident and enter ocean...!..
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by ofiko123(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nice one.. Congratulations to Yemi Alade..
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Starzo: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin grin...e shock me too my guy
puyol005:
Lol... She conquered her fear of water and instantly became an expert swimmer. STORY!
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by King44(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ewuhausa01:
Her chest and that of DJ cuppy is LIFE
na cuppy own worse pass the breast just big anyhow
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by tolguy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hoojay:
Delivery fee is the issue angry

let the buyer pay for it, or add the delivery fee on the price for inter state delivery
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Breadnote: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
col stuff
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Hoojay(f): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
That's the issue, they won't want to pay
tolguy:
let the buyer pay for it, or add the delivery fee on the price for inter state delivery
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Hoojay(f): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
tolguy:
after wasting much time talking to them
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Ladyvixen: 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ehhhh, God.. My phobia for water is something else grin
Let's see how it goes lipsrsealed.. Lol
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by nextstep(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Good for her. Too many Nigerians dey fear water. grin
Imagine living in a coastal city like Lagos and never once entering water.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by abidem4real: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Drinokrane:
Afro-pop singer Yemi Alade on Monday announced she had finally conquered her fear of water, although not without help, Igbere TV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF9jN4enUyG/?igshid=ifghhjcntwxw

The 31-year-old went further to ask her followers, “What fear are you crushing today?��”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmWHhVZ7KXI

On October 1, Yemi wowed fans after giving a powerful rendition of the National Anthem alongside other artistes such as Rema, 2Baba and Cobhams.
Wearing bra has become a curse for our celebrities
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by tolguy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hoojay:
after wasting much time talking to them
that is our problem, we buy goods on jumia or konga and pay for transport fare at high cost, but when buying from an individual we refuse to pay for transport
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Conquering Fear Of Water (video) by Oshowfreetv: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Davido Reacted To His Boy Lil Frosh @rrest Over D0mestic Vi0lence On His Girlfriend!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZirE1a5MByw

#davido #FEM #DavidoFem #lilfrosh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimi Solanke Dies At 82. / Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) / Debie Rise, Her Father And Mother With Her Sisters (Throwback Vs Now Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.