Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian (46097 Views)

Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash / Ifeanyi Ibezi Loses House Of Reps Seat To Obinna Chidoka / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
LilyColin:

Are you related to the dead meat seller? Try get sense abeg

Are you an enemy of Nigeria? Try to be patriotic.

God bless you.
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ijaya123:

Stop typing rubbish. You're getting old.

People who are pained as you resort to sniper.

Suit yourself.
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by dederocs(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
This uprising will bring out the beast in us, members of the ruling political class should give themselves brain, if they think they can oppress, marginalise and disregard 200million Nigerians, they will be shocked. Politicians make una give una self brain, reorganise the police force, change their colonial doctrines, stop stealing public wealth...a word is enough for the wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Ogaga87(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
sonofthunder:

You are wrong if you think shaving of beards and change of clothes will equate in change/improvement in character.

Bearded faces and clothes are secondary but the main thing is their mode of operation.. Why are people not shouting END POLICE
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Prymestrr(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Yomit71:
IGBO are now SLAVES TO their ABOKI up north. such is life

Empty barrel = Loudest noise undecided
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by tot(f): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Teewhy2:

Now imagine ordinary civilians faced with these people who hardly can differentiate their left from right but becomes lord because of the ammunitions at their disposal.
I heard a gist of recent on how police once arrested a young book publisher and took him to the police station because they asked him where is the book's NAFDAC NO and the guy was confused only for the DPO at the station to ask for the guy's offence and when he explained, he asked the guy to go that he shouldn't mind them that they mean the book ISBN NO, which the guy showed him.

No way, this must be a joke! shocked
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by joyandfaith: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Teewhy2:

Now imagine ordinary civilians faced with these people who hardly can differentiate their left from right but becomes lord because of the ammunitions at their disposal.
I heard a gist of recent on how police once arrested a young book publisher and took him to the police station because they asked him where is the book's NAFDAC NO and the guy was confused only for the DPO at the station to ask for the guy's offence and when he explained, he asked the guy to go that he shouldn't mind them that they mean the book ISBN NO, which the guy showed him.

book nafdac no?
mogbe!!!!!!
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Ijaya123: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

People who are pained as you resort to sniper.

Suit yourself.

It is obvious you're truly in pain over some issues.
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Teewhy2: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
tot:

No way, this must be a joke! shocked

This is no joke, it really happened do you think all police at the road or check point went to secondary school. most of them don't really concentrate when they go to trainings.
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by executive12: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Yomit71:
IGBO are now SLAVES TO their ABOKI up north. such is life

Yoruba Muslim spotted. Of course you know that the Igbos can't be subservient to anybody. They are the only ethnic group in Nigeria that can stand up to the Fulani and liberate Nigerians like you from slavery.
That is why the Fulanis are scared to death about Igbo Presidency. But they can't escape the reality of Igbo Presidency.
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by euniselfyahoo: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Brutality is what the poor Nigerians face every day
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Ladyvixen: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
This people think they're above the law.. Their waterloo isn't far again
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by tot(f): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Teewhy2:

This is no joke, it really happened do you think all police at the road or check point went to secondary school. most of them don't really concentrate when they go to trainings.

Wow... now I can see why we are where we are with these guys. No wonder.
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by OdefaGirl(f): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Now.... some people are rising to do it right. Not just being against such on the internet alone.
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Ifesinachi22(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
If the entry qualification is raised to degree, no one will apply. They won't get the required staff strength. Few degree holders will want to be a police officer except due to lack of jobs. Even Soldiers won't get the required combatants. Forces are actually a profession for those that won't to work for the government but can't go to school to get a good degree, and they can't enter business
Ogaga87:
Think they should raise the entry qualification into the police force to degree holders because the pregnancy of tout in some of these guys blood is beginning to birth and nuisance behaviors are littering the whole place..

For SARS, don't end them just reform them from their stupid bearded faces to their rough clothes and equally review the policies guiding their operations

Just my take
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by PlainSight(m): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
That's why I have no pity when armed robbers blast their asse$.
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Ifesinachi22(m): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ogaga87:
Think they should raise the entry qualification into the police force to degree holders because the pregnancy of tout in some of these guys blood is beginning to birth and nuisance behaviors are littering the whole place..

For SARS, don't end them just reform them from their stupid bearded faces to their rough clothes and equally review the policies guiding their operations

Just my take

If the entry qualification is raised to degree, no one will apply. They won't get the required staff strength. Few degree holders will want to be a police officer except due to lack of jobs. Even Soldiers won't get the required combatants. Forces are actually a profession for those that want to work for the government but can't go to school to get a good degree, and they can't enter business either.

Even US military, the largest in the world has only High School as requirement for enlistment
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Offpoint1: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hoojay:
I stated clearly in my signature/bio that I only deliver to Lagos clients yet you're still sending me messages even outside Nigeria... Do you want me to give you a spiritual slap ni grin grin grin

Biko, do normal jawe kiss
Please, I'm in Ghana. How can I get a your product delivered to me?
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Hoojay(f): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Not visible sir, I'm sorry
Offpoint1:

Please, I'm in Ghana. How can I get a your product delivered to me?
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Offpoint1: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hoojay:
Not visible sir, I'm sorry
grin was joking dear...
I love my balded head, makes me feel manlygrin
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Hoojay(f): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Good for you o
Offpoint1:

grin was joking dear...

I love my balded head, makes me feel manlygrin
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by bejeria101(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Hmm..

My brother, this is bad.. We're one big family. Please take back these words.

God bless you.

What drugs are you on?

This is working? Oh you haven't been shot by them yet lol.

You go get sense next week lol

You enemy of Nigeria, I cast and bind you in the name of Jesus!

[img]https:///media/9-27-2020/unThyh.gif[/img]

My brother, we are here, and Nigeria is winning because the President is working! cheesy

God bless Nigeria
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by goodheart02(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Teewhy2:

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is lightweight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/14

Book Nafdac number... Like seriously?? This country is a joke
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Earnonline7: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Oh
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Miracle2020: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Operation kill policemen will start soon if these animals in uniform don't stop this nonsense
that will be good, because the federal government will equally declear that region state of emergency then I will see how your family will sleep well.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by hstar: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Teewhy2:

check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/14
Ha, nafdac number for book?
It is finished!
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Rugaria: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nigerian police always looking like Charles Taylors rebels or fodeh sankohs RUF
Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Burgerlomo: 4:37am On Oct 07, 2020
Teewhy2:

Is this kind of joke or what? Book NAFDAC number bawo?

Re: Obinna Chidoka Clashes With Police Officers Who Were Beating Up A Civilian by Dimmatic(f): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2020
It shall soon come to pass that seeing a nigeria police beating a civilian Wil just attract members of the public who will without asking join in fighting for the defense of a victimised citizen,cos police excesses has filled up a cup.

Learn how to drive better than you were told,learn how to drive manual or automatic cars.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna / Governor El-Rufai Sitting On The Floor At A Town Hall Meeting...(photo) / President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.