Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Pls Recommend A Ggod And Easy To Assimilate Textbook For Chemistry, Physic And - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Recommend A Ggod And Easy To Assimilate Textbook For Chemistry, Physic And (924 Views)

An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook / Self Explanatery Math Textbook For O'levels / What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Recommend A Ggod And Easy To Assimilate Textbook For Chemistry, Physic And by Kareemoh: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2020
Pls textbooks especially for someone that want to study medicine
Re: Pls Recommend A Ggod And Easy To Assimilate Textbook For Chemistry, Physic And by Omoolami100: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2020
The lamlad series.
But you gotta know that you need to push through the big books like new school physics & chemistry, Okeke etc and then use that knowledge to approach complementary series like Lamlad.
Lamlad series goes straight to the point but sometimes the point is not all you need.
Peace!
Re: Pls Recommend A Ggod And Easy To Assimilate Textbook For Chemistry, Physic And by Adejoncy01(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Physics; Senior Secondary School Physics by P. N Okeke, S. F Akande...

Chemistry; Understanding Chemistry by Godwin Ojokuku.

Then, you can get Lamlad series as said above.

Thank me later!

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Ggod And Easy To Assimilate Textbook For Chemistry, Physic And by Lordsagna: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kareemoh:
Pls textbooks especially for someone that want to study medicine

Are you writing next jamb or you've written jamb already?
Re: Pls Recommend A Ggod And Easy To Assimilate Textbook For Chemistry, Physic And by Kareemoh: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Next jamb sir
Re: Pls Recommend A Ggod And Easy To Assimilate Textbook For Chemistry, Physic And by cosmos2000(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Am using New School Chemistry coupled with Lamlad...
New school physics coupled Lamlad physics this is my best subject always coming out with 90% in exam
Lastly am using general mathematics coupled with Lamlad mathematics

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Ggod And Easy To Assimilate Textbook For Chemistry, Physic And by Sirmwill: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
I memorized a lot of facts(if not all) from Lamlad chemistry and jeez,chemistry exams are terribly easy

The Lamlad series is the best to score 350(but you have to remember every point) and above in JAMB and WAEC if you want to avoid unnecessary information...
But the Lamlad biology is not comprehensive...i read the entire Essential Biology for Biology

While for English, check 7esl.com...they are dope

Thank me later wink
Re: Pls Recommend A Ggod And Easy To Assimilate Textbook For Chemistry, Physic And by somtoto(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
I would advise youtry essential chemistry or new school chemistry.when you are done with that,you can upgrade to lamlard.pls dont start with lamlard because it's a bit advanced and may confuse you

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Ggod And Easy To Assimilate Textbook For Chemistry, Physic And by Sirmwill: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
I almost forgot
I can get you the PDF files of these textbooks...though for ridiculously cheaper prices.
You can get a 5page PDF sample if you want to be sure
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Expresses Their Opinion On ASUU Strike / 2021 Active Scholarship / Nigerian Teen Gets Accepted By All 8 Ivy League Schools In The United States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.