Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook (1295 Views)

Ogbonnaya Okoro Is Translating Physics Textbook To Igbo Language / Who Can Help Me In Translating This Pidgin English To Correct English? / Pls Recommend A Ggod And Easy To Assimilate Textbook For Chemistry, Physic And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by pachigo001(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
An igbo linguistic expert has commenced the translation of a psysic textbook into the Igbo language in a post on Twitter the man mazi ogbonnaya okoro said the work will be ready in 2024

11 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by pachigo001(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
Igbo Amaka

6 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by fnep2smooth(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
No be small thing,

6 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by CoronaVirusPro: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Wow!

Commendable!

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has always been an advocate of dissolving knowledge to the barest translatable medium.

The young lad deserves a national award. Never has such been done in Africa!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by immortalcrown(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
What is the aim?

Will it make Physics easier or he just wants to demonstrate his proficiency in Igbo language?

Well, more grease to his elbows.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by pachigo001(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Wow!

Commendable!

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has always been an advocate of dissolving knowledge to the barest translatable medium.

Oga get out

13 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
pachigo001:
Igbo Amaka

Walahi! grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by ShoeGetSize: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
I'm impressed that the Iragbiji crime lord was able to take time off from running his drug empire to celebrate this great Nigerian.

CoronaVirusPro:
Wow!

Commendable!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by ican2020: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
Wish him luck

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by clockwisereport: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
I know this guy back then in UNN

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by Raskimonojendor: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
Kudos to him. It would make students understand physics better. In India and China, students are taught in their various local languages.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by ablejesus26(m): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
Igbo Amaka na-eziokwu.

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by Righthussle: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
pachigo001:
An igbo linguistic expert has commenced the translation of a psysic textbook into the Igbo language in a post on Twitter the man mazi ogbonnaya okoro said the work will be ready in 2024

Wow this is really good.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by sultanofpigs: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
What is happening here sef...

Have you been ordered by your Worthless handlers to stop insulting IGBOs again?

Please continue..

The guy is IPOB..ESN..and he wants the translation to teach other terrorist on how to make weapons and bombs.

No level of pacification will cover all your atrocities of yesteryears.

Send the word to your OGA...

Nothing like SOUTHERN UNITY... AGAIN.

Useless unity Begging Idiots... cool

Raskimonojendor:
Kudos to him. It would make students understand physics better. In India and China, students are taught in their various local languages.

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by victorclean(f): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
Owamberians will definitely emulate. Bet me?. It will shock all they will claim that it started from them

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by Waterlilly: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
Waste of time
Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by Raskimonojendor: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
sultanofpigs:
What is happening here sef...

Have you been ordered by your Worthless handlers to stop insulting IGBOs again?

Please continue..

The guy is IPOB..ESN..and he wants the translation to teach other terrorist on how to make weapons and bombs.

No level of pacification will cover all your atrocities of yesteryears.

Send the word to your OGA...

Nothing like SOUTHERN UNITY... AGAIN.

Useless unity Begging Idiots... cool

I will only come for those that come for my tribe. You should have known that by now if you weren't slow grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by sultanofpigs: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
A worthless tribe the breeds PIGs as humans. Now it's 'lit' bring it on..pig cool

Raskimonojendor:

I will only come for those that come for my tribe. You should have known that by now if you weren't slow grin

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by Catapault: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
Excellent news.

These are vital first steps towards the decolonisation of the African mind.

We can never be truly independent until we start to teach the SCIENCES in our traditional language.

We MUST pass the stage where we need to speak a European language to learn science.

Our ancestors civilised the barbaric, savage Europeans, so we have no reason to be dependent on them for anything.

Fantastic news, OP.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by Raskimonojendor: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
sultanofpigs:
A worthless tribe the breeds PIGs as humans. Now it's 'lit' bring it on..pig cool

Okay

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by sultanofpigs: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
A film skit doesn't change what is obtainable.

Pigs abound everywhere in the SW. Even their women are PIGs...what a tribe
cool

Raskimonojendor:

Okay

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by Tmb78(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Okay
Alaye, don't
He is not worth it
Have you seen a sane or normal person behave or write the way he does?

He hates the yorubas but will still spend money on data to log in to a forum owned by the same Yoruba thereby enriching the Yoruba he detestsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by Omoawoke2(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Okay

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What is this

Wear pampers with winter cap
Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by Benwallt(m): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
No sample? He produce his own in igbo language instead of translating another person's finished work. Even if Na workbook.

Great feet
Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by 1Sharon(f): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
Beautiful !
Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by LooneyLester: 5:24am On Dec 16, 2023
Kudos ... More of this is needed

When I was in my early stage as a dev, I translated numerous apps like mastodon, PixelFed and Lemmy to Igbo

Now you can use these apps in Igbo thanks to me
Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by CSTRR: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
Prof.P.N Okeke and Prof Anyakoha should have done that to their respective textbooks.
Re: An Igbo Man Translating Physic Textbook by christejames(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2023
In few years time, when an average Igbo person understands the simplest atom of science, we should not be jealous of them...

Let's learn from this.

(1) (Reply)

Ican: How Is Your Result? / Building Service ? / Lasu Pt Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.