Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Want To Sell My Kidney - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want To Sell My Kidney (2695 Views)

I Wanted To Sell My Boss’ Car To Relocate Abroad — Suspect / “When I Woke Up, I Realized My Kidney Was Gone” - 23-Year-Old Gambian Human Traf / Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
After being scammed of all my money by a nairalander @seniorwriter and at the expiration of the contract job I had, life has been a living hell for me, coupled with this cash scarcity and all, I can't provide for my family, I've been living virtually by begging, and no hope in sight.

Lots of thoughts have been going on in my mind, and the one I listen to the most and probably would later do is to commit suicide! Yes, but there's this second thought that has been coming up again and that's selling of my kidney.

Please anybody reading this post and has any link that can help me sell my kidney should indicate and let's negotiate, I believe whatever I make from the proceeds would at least help me start something.
But if I'm unable to sell, I'll go for the first option, I've tried my best on earth, it's like I'm cursed. Nothing is working for me. Thanks
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Oxtertee(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oga pls calm down, the present situation is just temporary.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Kingpin1000: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
What is you sell one kidney and the only one left gets damaged?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kingpin1000:
What is you sell one kidney and the only one left gets damaged?

Same as losing both when I commit suicide

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by BewareOf419: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
KufreBank:
After being scammed of all my money by a nairalander @seniorwriter and at the expiration of the contract job I had, life has been a living hell for me, coupled with this cash scarcity and all, I can't provide for my family, I've been living virtually by begging, and no hope in sight.

Lots of thoughts have been going on in my mind, and the one I listen to the most and probably would later do is to commit suicide! Yes, but there's this second thought that has been coming up again and that's selling of my kidney.

Please anybody reading this post and has any link that can help me sell my kidney should indicate and let's negotiate, I believe whatever I make from the proceeds would at least help me start something.
But if I'm unable to sell, I'll go for the first option, I've tried my best on earth, it's like I'm cursed. Nothing is working for me. Thanks

Happy selling but why not contact Mr ekeremadu to buy it from u

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
You gotta be kidding.

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Merisbankie(m): 12:46am On Mar 11, 2023
Bro see in life
it doesn't deal fairly my bro
try to sit down and re structure all things you will surely see a way out
your suicidal thoughts are getting the most of you when you can just sit down and re structure everything
why are you even a man seff
you are meant to weather the storm

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Weknowbetter: 4:25am On Mar 11, 2023
The price for a kidney in US is 200k. You should be able to get half that if your healthy and young. Don't trust nairalanders don't involve them

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 6:33am On Mar 11, 2023
BewareOf419:

Happy selling but why not contact Mr ekeremadu to buy it from u

No one to connect me
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 6:36am On Mar 11, 2023
Merisbankie:
Bro see in life
it doesn't deal fairly my bro
try to sit down and re structure all things you will surely see a way out
your suicidal thoughts are getting the most of you when you can just sit down and re structure everything
why are you even a man seff
you are meant to weather the storm

The scam part is just a fraction of what I've been going through in life, if I sit you down and tell you my life story, it can take 2 days on non stop story telling

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 6:38am On Mar 11, 2023
Weknowbetter:
The price for a kidney in US is 200k. You should be able to get half that if your healthy and young. Don't trust nairalanders don't involve them

If I can sell it, it's ok because I can't just figure out where to start from again, my brain is not just connecting, and hunger is biting me so hard
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by engrelvis(m): 6:48am On Mar 11, 2023
KufreBank:

The scam part is just a fraction of what I've been going through in life, if I sit you down and tell you my life story, it can take 2 days on non stop story telling
let me hear word. U know wetin l don c for life?What v u seen dt another person v nt seen B4. some people seems to take pride in recounting negatives in their life. What v u seen? Rubbish. Man up n face ur difficulties. life is never fair. Earlier u realise dis better for u
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 6:55am On Mar 11, 2023
engrelvis:
let me hear word. U know wetin l don c for life?What v u seen dt another person v nt seen B4. some people seems to take pride in recounting negatives in their life. What v u seen? Rubbish. Man up n face ur difficulties. life is never fair. Earlier u realise dis better for u

I think you need to read my topic again, I said I want to sell 'MY OWN" kidney to survive, I'm not here to be counselled, it's my decision, I don't know what you term as difficulties in your own case, so please let my thread be, you don't know me and you don't know what prompted me, so please don't insult me

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Neddstark: 7:44am On Mar 11, 2023
What OP is trying to say is that if you're not giving him momey, connect him.
@OP, please don't come online to offer your kidney. If you're really keen google kidney and dialysis centers, then talk to them.
If you try online, you might end up in the hands of a cartel that will take your kidney and more.
In the meanwhile, keep hustling hard. Opportunities can just come from nowhere

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by engrelvis(m): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2023
KufreBank:

I think you need to read my topic again, I said I want to sell 'MY OWN" kidney to survive, I'm not here to be counselled, it's my decision, I don't know what you term as difficulties in your own case, so please let my thread be, you don't know me and you don't know what prompted me, so please don't insult me
How old r u? l was fifty(50yrs) Dec 10th.l don waka for dis world bro. V seen n experience things. Things can look very bleak now but things can also change quickly for d better. Am talking from experience.Many yrs ago l was in US when a very gud friend of mine lost his wife n two children thru accident. He wanted to commit suicide. l flew back. When I saw him he had nothing to live for . Suicide seems to b d only option. Today he thank God he didn't take dt easy option. He has 3 beautiful kids now. My brother yr mind is a very powerful too. use it. Am sorry to say dis but another thing v observe abt our present youths is lack of patience. Am not advicing or dissuading u from doin what u gonna do but remember people v pass thru worse road. Take care n Godbless

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2023
engrelvis:
How old r u? l was fifty(50yrs) Dec 10th.l don waka for dis world bro. V seen n experience things. Things can look very bleak now but things can also change quickly for d better. Am talking from experience.Many yrs ago l was in US when a very gud friend of mine lost his wife n two children thru accident. He wanted to commit suicide. l flew back. When I saw him he had nothing to live for . Suicide seems to b d only option. Today he thank God he didn't take dt easy option. He has 3 beautiful kids now. My brother yr mind is a very powerful too. use it. Am sorry to say dis but another thing v observe abt our present youths is lack of patience. Am not advicing or dissuading u from doin what u gonna do but remember people v pass thru worse road. Take care n Godbless

Thanks sir for your kind words tho, I'm not a youth like you said, and I still don't think you can understand what I mean, like you said, I can figure you are a rich man, but let me put it this way, do you know that someone may have 200k in his account but feel that he's broker than broke, but to some, 200k is a breakthrough!

Once, my sister in law was complaining how her husband, a barrister working with the state judiciary was so broke that he couldn't afford his hair cut(#500) but I was laughing because as at that time, the highest haircut I had was #150, so I know what I'm going through sir
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Neddstark:
What OP is trying to say is that if you're not giving him momey, connect him.
@OP, please don't come online to offer your kidney. If you're really keen google kidney and dialysis centers, then talk to them.
If you try online, you might end up in the hands of a cartel that will take your kidney and more.
In the meanwhile, keep hustling hard. Opportunities can just come from nowhere

Wow! Thanks, but please point of correction, I'm not begging for money I only needed connection, you've just shed a great light by telling me about the kidney dialysis center search, I'm going to try that. Thanks so much, I'm glad
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Linxi889(m): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2023
Life is beautiful, don't give up, I can help you, I am willing to give you 10USDT If you see my message, please send your USDT receiving address

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Smith414: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2023
KufreBank:

How far?? I get Ekweremadu plug
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2023
Smith414:
How far?? I get Ekweremadu plug

Link me up please
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Neddstark: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2023
KufreBank:

Wow! Thanks, but please point of correction, I'm not begging for money I only needed connection, you've just shed a great light by telling me about the kidney dialysis center search, I'm going to try that. Thanks so much, I'm glad

I know you're not begging. But if someone could support with action rather than motivational speeches, that could make a difference.
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by markkuss: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Who go pay me to use me for blood money...?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Neddstark:

I know you're not begging. But if someone could support with action rather than motivational speeches, that could make a difference.

Yes, sure but with so many threads on begging on nairaland, some may take this as another begging thread which would defeat the purpose of My thread. And thanks still, I'm digging up some kidney dialysis center on Google, I'll keep updating the thread as I progress

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Last year, I lost my business and was set up by 2 of my staffs who stole my money and subject me into pain's. I used to stay in a well furnished 2bedroom flat, got my venza (toyota) and 2 landed property to my name. Just got married last year, but my staffs turned against me. And I sold everything i've to pay of debt of about 12m+... I couldn't renew my rent, business stopped moving and I remembered how I cried with my wife. That night my daughter of 4 months drank gari to sleep. My wife couldn't breastfeed her again because nothing left of her due to hunger and bad health.
I cried as a man with no one to console me. I agreed with my wife and we change location by selling our furnitures. I came to where i was not known and started again, as i'm talking to you, i'm working as a teacher, earning 18k per month, Staying in 1 single room. My wife was introduce to charcoal business and we're happy believin we'll bounce back.
"Suicide is never the way'

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
I fo connect you to Ekweremadu. Just wait ok.
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Merisbankie(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
KufreBank:

hope you are still alive
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Parachoko: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
KufreBank:

I know nah you know as the thing dey bite you,but you still need to calm down

I told you on that day that, you should contact your bank and his bank

I do not think you take the step, I won't blame you if you didn't

The crowds at the banks is scary
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 11:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Parachoko:
I know nah you know as the thing dey bite you,but you still need to calm down

I told you on that day that, you should contact your bank and his bank

I do not think you take the step, I won't blame you if you didn't

The crowds at the banks is scary

We used Opay for the transactions and I don't think Opay can do that because it's not a standard bank
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by Parachoko: 7:13am On Mar 12, 2023
KufreBank:

We used Opay for the transactions and I don't think Opay can do that because it's not a standard bank
It does not matter

So far you have your evidence, contact Opay or visit any of their branch
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by tunjiajayi: 7:57am On Mar 12, 2023
Op be calming down brother or sister.
E never reach like that.

Your problems never reach JOB own for Bible if you be Christian.

Also it is not so helpful to broadcast your problems because most times the problems just get amplified.

Rather identify real people in your real life that can help you mitigate your problems.
Online you might get people in worse situations proffering "solutions" that didn't help them.

Stop the broadcast anyway.

Also what did this senior writer person do to you?
I can offer help on the resolution of that business....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by FuckYourFather(f): 8:12am On Mar 12, 2023
i know someone who can buy that kidney from you, can i get your contacts?
Re: I Want To Sell My Kidney by KufreBank: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2023
Parachoko:
It does not matter

So far you have your evidence, contact Opay or visit any of their branch

I'll try when I have the transport

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help!! I Just Killed Someone / Woman Butchered By Husband For Infidelity / Man Found Dead In His Car On Magodo Road, Lagos State. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.