Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) (56710 Views)

Fake Lawyer, Azeez Agboola, Arrested In Ogun Court (Photo) / Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) / Ochanya: Andrew Ogbuja's Wife, Felicia, Arraigned In Court. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by Dreyton36: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
This one don collect lawyer fees
He come they practice overnight grin

Forgetting say na buhari regime, na everyday them they change intro

You use your legs Waka enter prison grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by Spectrum22: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
abbaashiru:
your name sounds like Harvey Spector... you thought him well... grin grin

The guy thought himself, my hand no dey o

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by Binarytimes: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mokason28:
I only came to check name... Yoruba’s are intelligent people truth be told
Tribalism will not help you

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by Binarytimes: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
ERockson:
The man looks igbotic but what do I know

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by Tboyfrosh123(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
see his face sef like real lawyer grin

objective my lord essay and theory dismissed grin grin
the man will be an Igbo let see

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hoojay:
Na only Nigeria waka come?grin grin grin

Come and buy Beard growth oil o (very effective)

Pls Lagos clients only! kiss

Me I want to sell my human beard sef.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy .. He looks more competent than some of our SANs

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by berryace007: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Balenciagabrain:
where did u read that pls?
Read what pls
Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by berryace007: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
hardbody:

How can you be sure he is a lawyer if his name is not on the roll. I am near certain he ain't.
Because that's what we all thought.
Even is chamber is infront of the abeokuta magistrate court.
Some of my friends even worked for him.
Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by berryace007: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
sylve11:

wow! shocked shocked cool
Am still in shock my self
Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by Earnonline7: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Oh
Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by Mokason28: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Binarytimes:
You are a foooool ... how was I tribalistic ?
Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
He'll be going back to prison any moment from now.. gringringringrin

gringringringrin

guy u have zero conscience ,

u no dey go heaven

ika paraku niegringrin
Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by brainhgeek(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Grandiose delusion
Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by ajimotoke(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
The Judge forgot to ask which bar, let's protest justice for him, maybe barbing salon or bear parlour grin bar is bar grin cheesy
Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by Ayula911: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
Too much of bread and beans plus amala, = That man

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2020
He is telling the truth because one of his friends actually called him to bar (drinking & eating pepper soup joint) in that year.

Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by Paromarc: 1:07am On Oct 07, 2020
Lol, I'm sure he was feeling like Mike Ross from that series "Suits" grin
Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by millionboi2: 3:58am On Oct 07, 2020
Buffalo2:
I know of a guy like that, today he's a lawyer, tomorrow he's a doctor and day after he's an educational consultant. I know his cup will soon overflow
hahahaha

You just dey wait to see

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by ohfta4(m): 5:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Iam much concerns about the above news publication, this news caused a serious embarrassment to our group. For clarification purpose; Bar. Idris Tajudeen Olufemi was admitted into Ogun State University in 1996/97 sessions into 100 Level. Due to some carry over, he did not graduated until 2006 when he was later admitted into The Nigeria Law School, Bagauda campus, kano State, as a spill over student. He could not make his Bar. Final, in 2008 He went to the Nigeria Law School, Abuja Main campus to repeat his Bar final exam where he finally passed and he was called in the year 2009. To my surprise, it is seams Idris Tajudeen Olufemi has a spiritual problem which we need to come to his aid. Before, the pasting of this publication, we need to clarify fact. For me to have written on this issues, I have all evidence to the fact that he was later admitted into Law school and called to the Bar. In the year 2009. As to my own, position, Bar. Idris Olufemi Tajudeen is the architect of his own problem in which he faced, because since his Call to Bar. In 2009, he has been facing one challenges to another. On the above, on line publication, I reserve my comment, because the PPRO Ogun State Police Command has refuted that he never granted press interview on this case. The NBA chairman, Sango Ota Branch and other colleagues are interested in this case. On the above subject matter, he was arraigned in Magistrate court 6. Ifo on Monday Oct. 5th and he was later given bail on self recognition by the court after the Photo album and the call to Bar . programme book and enrollment evidence was shown to the magistrate. If anyone is interested in following up this case. Matter was adjourned to 8th October, 2020. The same Coury. Ifo CMC. For any one to see Idris Tajudeen Olufemi, in fact, he has depreciated in health. Walking with walking stick. So pity for him. Am not speaking for him but, we need to get our fact straight. Those on line publication should prepared to face their legal Battle soon from the NBA, Ota or from Bar. Idris legal rep.For more fact anyone can called Idris himself or NBA Chairman Sango Ota Branch Mr. Ogunrinde through the Mobile GSM below:
Idris Tajudeen Olufemi: 08130946000 or Bar. Ogunniyi 07039764643. #copied from my branch NBA WhatsApp group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by prigoz(m): 6:05am On Oct 07, 2020
SmartProf:
This one has automatically believed he is a member of the Nigerian Bar Association because he may have been visiting various drinking bars where he takes alcohol and ogogoro shocked. He even lied that he was called to the Bar in 2009. We all know the bar he is talking about.
But he was correct, he started drink at Mama Funke bar since 2009. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by Dalby(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by Dalby(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2020
prigoz:

But he was correct, he started drink at Mama Funke bar since 2009. Lol

And someone actually CALLED him TO mama funkes BAR on GSM...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by Mryacks: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by berryace007: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
Wow....but do you know his job?
He as been released I saw him just now
Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by Bitnet(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Why Blame God? | N. Jonathan Ogbonnaya | bible quotes
Before you blame God, how is your relationship with His Son Jesus Christ?
Why do you blame God? put Him first and all will be well.... Amen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3gwsZ_sfZg
Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
berryace007:
He as been released I saw him just now
Are you sure its him?? its possible sha...THIS IS NIGERIA btw
Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by berryace007: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
Are you sure its him??
its possible sha...THIS IS NIGERIA btw
Why won't I be sure I saw him yesterday evening.
Re: Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
berryace007:
Why won't I be sure I saw him yesterday evening.
Ok oo....good day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) / Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England / Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.