Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS (27222 Views)

Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS / Lockdown: US Destroys Tons Of Food As Farmer Can’t Get Buyers / Huge Python Caught In Abiriba, Abia. Butchered For Food As Villagers Gather (Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by lexy2014: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
uruba23:

lol not everyone working around him is a devil and the cabals are not spirits. But people sabotage process they compromise systems and policies. Sadly no serious punishment.

Who are these people sabotaging & compromising d systems, processes and policies? Y has nothing been done to them? Pls when did Adeosun introduce TSA? Are u sure u got ur facts right? Which hackers& "man made technical problems" are sabotaging TSA?
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by Think9ja(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
K
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
lexy2014:

Who are these people sabotaging & compromising d systems, processes and policies? Y has nothing been done to them? Pls when did Adeosun introduce TSA? Are u sure u got ur facts right? Which hackers& "man made technical problems" are sabotaging TSA?
I believe that should be around 2015.They are things better kept off the record. The presidency can find out itself when it carries out comprehensive audit. Well the President obviously has learn to adapt itself, tackling corruption is pretty tough with the kind of over worked judiciary that we have.
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by Think9ja(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
FarahAideed:

I almost swore for that dude

Lol
Give me a link to that thread please
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by lexy2014: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
uruba23:
I believe that should be around 2015.They are things better kept off the record. The presidency can find out itself when it carries out comprehensive audit.

TSA was officially introduced in February 2015. How was Adeosun responsible for that? What is stopping d presidency from carrying out d so-called "comprehensive audit" in order to find out d identity of d people sabotaging & compromising d systems, processes and policies? If somethings better kept off record, how then did u find out about these things?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by FarahAideed: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
Think9ja:

Lol
Give me a link to that thread please

https://www.nairaland.com/6162423/nigeria-2065-pics
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by lexy2014: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
uruba23:
I believe that should be around 2015.They are things better kept off the record. The presidency can find out itself when it carries out comprehensive audit. Well the President obviously has learn to adapt itself, tackling corruption is pretty tough with the kind of over worked judiciary that we have.

How has d president "adapted itself"? Didn't d president know that tackling corruption is "pretty tough" when he was campaigning that he will stamp out corruption & deriding d previous administration for corruption?
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by adebayour04: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
very soon loan organisation will foldup thanks to bubu for making nigeria the head quarter of poverty

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
lexy2014:

TSA was officially introduced in February 2015. How was Adeosun responsible for that? What is stopping d presidency from carrying out d so-called "comprehensive audit" in order to find out d identity of d people sabotaging & compromising d systems, processes and policies? If somethings better kept off record, how then did u find out about these things?
hmm like I said let keep it off the record. Well she was the finance minister,perhaps she made it louder, perhaps GEJ initiated it but didn't implement .
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by Shadysen: 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
buhari's regime won't kill me it only makes me stronger...Jah gats me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
lexy2014:

How has d president "adapted itself"? Didn't d president know that tackling corruption is "pretty tough" when he was campaigning that he will stamp out corruption & deriding d previous administration for corruption?
It is easier said than done.
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by Think9ja(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by FarahAideed: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Think9ja:

Hahaha
Lmao

What did that guy smoke?

The thing just taya me brother cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by Bessppectt(f): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
contigiency:
This is what I call armchair statistics. I can't remember when anyone has approached me or anyone I know to collate such data. So I don't believe this report.

OK. Let's assume the report is not true, correct or what is obtainable in reality but do you believe Nigerians are suffering and struggling to survive? Do you believe most Nigerians don't have food to eat?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
uruba23:

It is easier said than done.

So u are saying buhari was only making mouth?
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
uruba23:

hmm like I said let keep it off the record. Well she was the finance minister,perhaps she made it louder, perhaps GEJ initiated it but didn't implement .

If u wanted to "keep it off the record", why bring it up in d first place? How did Adeosun make TSA "louder"? What& what did she do that made it louder? As at February 2015 that d directive was given, was that directive for implementation?
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
lexy2014:

If u wanted to "keep it off the record", why bring it up in d first place? How did Adeosun make TSA "louder"? What& what did she do that made it louder? As at February 2015 that d directive was given, was that directive for implementation?
I don't have the strength to answer all this question so let us close this chapter.
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
lexy2014:

So u are saying buhari was only making mouth?
He did is possible best, he can't come and kill himself.
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by themanderon: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
There is just something odd and evil about this man at aso rock. He seems to be a harbinger of bad luck if not I don't understand how a man can oversee a nation into recession twice. I mean lightening can not strike twice at the same point. Its just so puzzling.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by lexy2014: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
uruba23:
I don't have the strength to answer all this question so let us close this chapter.

Or better still, u made claims that are unverifiable
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by lexy2014: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
uruba23:

He did is possible best, he can't come and kill himself.

What did he promise and what did he deliver? If he can't kill himself, y was he deriding d previous administration of being corrupt? Are u saying Jonathan should have killed himself and that he wasn't doing his best?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
lexy2014:

Or better still, u made claims that are unverifiable
Okay I hear you when I have strength I do reply and verify my claims. Which of them by the way.
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
lexy2014:

What did he promise and what did he deliver? If he can't kill himself, y was he deriding d previous administration of being corrupt? Are u saying Jonathan should have killed himself and that he wasn't doing his best?
O zuru ezu
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by lexy2014: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
uruba23:
Okay I hear you when I have strength I do reply and verify my claims. Which of them by the way.

Which one did u say u don't have strength to reply?
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
lexy2014:

Which one did u say u don't have strength to reply?
Biko Hapụ m aka you are a typical Nigeria answering question with questions
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by lexy2014: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
uruba23:

Biko Hapụ m aka you are a typical Nigeria answering question with questions

And u are what? An untypical Nigerian?
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by lexy2014: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
uruba23:

O zuru ezu

How's it enough?
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Enweghị m Ike to be writing Biko let us close this chapter.
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by dingbang(m): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Buhari has failed.
Re: Nigerians Are Taking Loans To Buy Food As 68% Of Households Suffer - NBS by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
lexy2014:

And u are what? An untypical Nigerian?
If been untypical would close this chapter Nsogbu adịghị

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted / How I Prepared Classic Italian Lasagna, One Of My Favorites Food / Tallest Cake In Africa By Tosan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.