Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,712 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) (115946 Views)

Fatima Ribadu Apologises After Being Called Out Over Wedding Dress (photos) / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
slivertongue:
she did what she always wanted to do.

children of the elites care little about religion and morality. The lowly in society are the signposts of religion and morality
On point smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
muykem:
Only poor Muslims from Africa to Asia still believe in hijab and all other stuff .

The last time I checked, some Christians are wearing hijabs in Nigeria. Hijab is a choice by many Muslim parents, ladies homes, not generally compulsory.
And like you said, BELIEVE. And wrong with belief
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Alahu akbar
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Fcwilly: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nonsense, where are those sharia police called hisbah ? Eyes service na second name of islam, sharia is for the poor

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hypocrites, they only use religion to manipulate the poor vulnerable masses.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
See as Tinubu use style hold him penis make the thing no disgrace am

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Sagay212: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Who is the apology for? It makes no sense to apologise for wearing what you want for your own wedding especially when your husband saw it and didn't complain. Her husband or parents should be the people complaining and since they are okay with it, the other wretched islamic extremists can eat foetus.
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
slivertongue:

children of the elites care little about religion and morality. The lowly in society are the signposts of religion and morality
Thank you, you get the gist.
Northern elites are hypocrites and criminals that uses religion to manipulate the poor vulnerable masses.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by drlateef: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
muykem:
Only poor Muslims from Africa to Asia still believe in hijab and all other stuff .

Keep your mouth shut. You are ignorant.
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
all i see is shape, i'm so ready to swap religion to marry diswan
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by chaloskyx: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
WE DONT CARE IF YOU LIKE GO NAKED TO YOUR WEDDING WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS IF THE MARRIAGE STANDS THE TEST OF TIME..........GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by steve6: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ok.
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by anonimi: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
slivertongue:

You are spot on.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by anonimi: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by bisoye11(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
So ribadu purposely didn't take pictures with tinubu and his friends.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by MikeId2(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Earn a living through sure percent sport betting fixed games, Reach +234....070....645.. 427...60 for a perfected winning streak.

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by biomedics(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
She knew she would apologise after the wedding.

Meanwhile, where are the hishbah police?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Egabs(m): 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
what is wrong wth what she put on we just keep decieving ourself
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Minjim: 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
So Ribadu daughter wear this kind dress?
Wey we dey here dey end SARS

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
winkHisbah and Sharia law is for the poor. The rich use religion to their own advantage.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by lowkeybahdguy(m): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
signed Fatima Ribadu. not Fatima Atiku. Feminist Coven FC should come and welcome their new striker..

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:07am On Oct 07, 2020
This him wife get better shape oo
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Jimbadly: 12:15am On Oct 07, 2020
She's got the body of a goddess. Day um!!!

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by DedeNkem: 12:16am On Oct 07, 2020
If your husband likes it, then those who hated and still hates it should go to hell!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Danaire(m): 1:26am On Oct 07, 2020
My take on this dress issue is, Hijab-wearing, Underage marriage nd Islam is a Fraud, nd for the Poor nd Uneducated Muslims. The elitea would never allow their daughters to be married as Underaged or not be Educated.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 07, 2020
I'll wear a mini white skirt and crop top on my own day. And I'll make sure Buhari hears about it.

Islam with awkward laws. Some Islamist still end up committing more atrocious acts.
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:34am On Oct 07, 2020
The clothes are for her husband's enjoyment and not for any loser online. Her apology, I do not need. She's cute. Okay.
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:59am On Oct 07, 2020
Congratulations to her on her wedding anyways..
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 3:24am On Oct 07, 2020
thorpido:
She wore what she wanted to wear..............apology is an afterthought.
No mind her given a second chance , she will still repeat the same thing and apologise later still
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by OgaRico(m): 3:27am On Oct 07, 2020
IME1:
Why is she still signing using her maiden name

Abeg help me ask her.How can you be married to a well known name as Atiku and you are still using Ribadu that doesn't really ring a bell.
By the way,why is there no picture of Ribadu in Ribadu's daughter's wedding or them no invite am?
Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by 2016v2017: 3:29am On Oct 07, 2020
slivertongue:

Re: Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) by 2016v2017: 3:31am On Oct 07, 2020
thorpido:
She wore what she wanted to wear..............apology is an afterthought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges / Ahmad Lawan Marries Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid - Wedding Photos (Sahara Reporters) / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.