Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ike Uche In Tears After Scoring ! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ike Uche In Tears After Scoring ! (4423 Views)

Nigerian Footballer, Ike Uche In Match-fixing Scandal / Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion / Ike Uche Back In Training! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Uche In Tears After Scoring ! by amumex: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2011
Welldone my brother you will do it again and again
Re: Ike Uche In Tears After Scoring ! by sledge406: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2011
190, nor worry, you dey grow sha and with time you go thank all of us when they contribute to make your worthless and useless life a better and reasonable one.

I understand say na for NL you dey learn daily, so no qualms. And you suppose fear say the pidgin wen you dey talk of, I good well well. How much more if I follow you speak abi na type English, you go borrow leg waka. wink
Re: Ike Uche In Tears After Scoring ! by lalaboi(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2011
Re: Ike Uche In Tears After Scoring ! by ifyalways(f): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2011
Gosh some people can be outright irritants.
@Topic,Great news.I've always had a soft spot for Uche. kiss
Re: Ike Uche In Tears After Scoring ! by omanzo02: 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2011
190::

I am ashamed for your parents::

they would rejoice giving birth to a child only years later the child turned out to be a Goat!! undecided

Lol, are u looking for attention here or something?, it's obvious your timid attitude is trying to let everyone know u are in Britian, well let me burst your bubble, living in Britain is not a big deal and its not the best place to live, If it's not for the EU, UK could'nt find it feat economical, afterall the best British export is the royal family and Benny Hill, and oh I live over the English channel and in 55mins with Eurostar I'm in London.

So take your stinking aaaassss somewhere else.
Re: Ike Uche In Tears After Scoring ! by 197(f): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2011
haters kiss the blackest part of my ass and tell me how it tastes grin grin
Re: Ike Uche In Tears After Scoring ! by Iyineda(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2011
sledge406:

^
O boy, you sabi read at all? Even with all the corrections from replies above you, you still dey find am hard to comprehend say Okechukwu dey very different from Ikechukwu when be the youngster for Real Zaragoza.

If e too hard you, go google, click images and then type Ikechukwu Uche and also Okechukwu Uche and you go see the difference.

I nor even sure say you dey watch live match of football unless the football when dey console (that na if you sabi play sef).

Epic post is epic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo And Finidi George Shine In Edwin Van Der Sar's Testimonial Match / SURE 2.50 ODDS & ABOVE DAILY / Nigeria To Face Argentina Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.