Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) (46862 Views)

Private Jets Spotted On The Tarmac Of The Abuja Intl Airport (pix/video) / Massive Jubilation As First Flight Lands In Ebonyi International Airport (Pix) / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by Mathantics: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2020
oneeast:
I know it is painful for you that your Abia state is a shithole and worst state in Nigeria. You should be somewhere weeping for your dead Abia state. Ndo oo cheesy

[s][/s]

Both of you are from the North,

You can only deceive few people here, we have seen your whatsapp group.
Goats
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2020
oneeast:

I think that's the strategy

Yea. But you got to apologize for calling me ignorant.
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by Mathantics: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2020
ojialo:
you are not from Anambra state!

Here is one of his comments

Him and the person quoting him are not Igbo,
They are from the North.

They have whatsapp groups where they make arrangements before coming online here and they also have many username here.
I will expose them later.

1 Like

Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by Mathantics: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Larena:

And it went well

Go learn work
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by stasius: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2020
E go dey pain some people say Anambra is getting Onitsha river port, an airport, second Niger bridge.

You people should calm down. Anambra never set sef. Una go see developments tire!

2 Likes

Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by abnot: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2020
Awol1:

You are making sense.

Except for this interrelationships between neighbouring states' airports, what stops the Anambra airport from being built to serve both cargo and humans?
It’s location may not be convenient. I’ve never been to the south east but a close friend who lives in akwa tells me he prefers flying from asaba as it’s really close. I don’t know how close the site of this cargo airport is to the centre of economic activities in the state. I believe there’ll be a passenger terminal too. I heard about an MRO centre also being part of the plan. Uyo has a space for MRO Also but it’s not being utilised. Currently there is no MRO facility in the whole of west and central Africa. Aero has one in Lagos but it’s an at par with what you’ll get in Egypt and Ethiopia
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by oneeast: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2020
Awol1:

Yea. But you got to apologize for calling me ignorant.

Ok apology tendered
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 07, 2020
abnot:

It’s location may not be convenient. I’ve never been to the south east but a close friend who lives in akwa tells me he prefers flying from asaba as it’s really close. I don’t know how close the site of this cargo airport is to the centre of economic activities in the state. I believe there’ll be a passenger terminal too. I heard about an MRO centre also being part of the plan. Uyo has a space for MRO Also but it’s not being utilised. Currently there is no MRO facility in the whole of west and central Africa. Aero has one in Lagos but it’s an at par with what you’ll get in Egypt and Ethiopia

Pardon, what is MRO?
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2020
oneeast:

Ok apology tendered

OK, apology under review.
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by ScotMisile: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2020
Abeg, where's the airport? All I can see is tower of Babel.
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by ScotMisile: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2020
sammysneh:
It's commendable, Anambra is setting d pace in d South East
No, setting the pace for Anambra people
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by oneeast: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:

No, setting the pace for Anambra people
[/s]

This inferior useless fool from the backward Imo state, what are you doing in this thread? Why are you pained that someone made a comment in Anambra thread? Insecure idiot
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by oneeast: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2020
[s]
ScotMisile:
Abeg, where's the airport? All I can see is tower of Babel.
[/s]

Your cursed backward Imo state doesn't even have an airport yet because what you have their is an ordinary motor park . Useless frustrated idiot, this is a thread about your governor but you ignored it to come here to spew nonsense

.https://www.nairaland.com/6164785/ikedi-ohakim-under-trial-using
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by abnot: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2020
Awol1:

Pardon, what is MRO?
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul. Currently Nigerian airlines spend an average if $1.5 million every 18 months to carry out C-checks on their aircraft in europe. It is one of the major reasons most airlines die after a few years here because they spend this much on heavy maintenance and also have their aircrafts out of service for the duration of the repairs which could last up to three months in many instances. Allen Onyema recently said he asked the anambra governor for a space in this project where he can setup an MRO
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by globemoney: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2020
strangest:

The cargo airport masterplan was handed over to Obiano from Peter Obi,
A lie. Everything about the airport was started 100% by obiano. The project was initially contracted to the Chinese by Obiano. Stop smuggling peter Obi to successes of Obiano administration, he had 8 years and couldn’t even clear the grass of the airport project
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by globemoney: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2020
sammuell:

Bros you need to travel out of East so you can see what other governors are
To which state in particular? You can’t mention 3 states working in Nigeria today without Anambra. Do you know the state was recently rated lowest in unemployment in the country
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by sammuell(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2020
globemoney:

Both you and that fool christopherozo are not from Anambra. Willie is the best
Abeg I don leave Anambra for only u
Hope u happy now
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by sammuell(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2020
globemoney:

To which state in particular? You can’t mention 3 states working in Nigeria today without Anambra. Do you know the state was recently rated lowest in unemployment in the country
Bros have you been to Ayamelum LGA
Please visit there then come back to rate your so Governor
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by athaboi(f): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Finally! All the "big men" from Anambra flew in via Enugu, Asaba or just maybe, Owerri (Dee Sam Mbakwe Cargo Airport). grin
they will still be using asaba..those going to ihiala, nnewi, onitsha
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Obiano better be serious on this. We don't want another white elephant project.
Re: Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) by Ezeama400: 2:53am On Oct 22, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SUV Hits Several People At Lekki Phase 1 / Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) / Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.