Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (1872 Views)

How Best Can You Reply This Question / Can You Explain This Picture? / Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: .... by FredFal: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
You have said it all cheesy
gaius01:
If you were asked, using the above picture illustration to a pass message or put it in a written form, what could you have say/write?
Someone ask to write the story in this picture. So i have pen down some things in my own understanding.
Note: the person coloured in red is responsible for the actions. So is left for you to agree or disagree with a vet reasons.
Here is mine.

1. The first illustration noted that two individuals, who think they are wise/smart can be in a relationship and they can produce the best love experience. To me this sound true, cause being smart here, is the ability to fathom the love languages of thier spouses. Smart here doesn't mean intellectually smart but logically sound. When two individuals are conscious of what to do, when to do, and how to do things, they tend to produce the best love experience. My thoughts though.

2. The second illustration implies when two individuals are in a relationship that is not built on love, probably triggered by infatuation one of them is smart and the other person is stupid. A relationship that's not is not certain and the lady took in for the guy she shows nothing but stupidity. My reason are the guy was smart because initially he wasn't draw by love or rather he was triggered by infatuation. And we all know infatuation ain't genuine. So her stupidity have lead to her pregnancy. So that illustration is true. My thoughts though.

3. The third illustration is true because the man that was smart initially is now stupid because the whole drama is turning in to a reality- marriage. Why do I say so ? because the man never wish to wife her remember love was never the driven force so marrying her have make him lose- stupidity. While on the other hand the girl is smart, despite she might/may not be happy but atleast her unborn child has a father who will fend for him and her child Wont be call a bastard. So she's smart here. My thoughts though.

4. The fourth illustration is true because what lead to the whole drama is built on infatuation not love. That means they can't stay together rather they will want to ruin the marriage. Because this person is ready to leave the other person is ready to leave also and this cause choas and boom thier stupidity has ruin the marriage to redicule.

Notes: that's my opinion, if you don't agree Am open to learn from you. Please your input will be appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: .... by NoChill: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Number 1 is totally wrong, Smart +smart is not love Smart + smart =FWB if you know what I mean.
Just knack and go your way

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
FredFal:
You have said it all cheesy
Thank you for your input I really appreciate bro.
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
NoChill:
Number 1 is totally wrong,
Smart +smart is not love
Smart + smart =FWB if you know what I mean.

Just knack and go your way
Lol, actually the outcome according to the pic is love. Well thank you very much for your input.
Re: .... by Juliearth(f): 6:09am On Nov 28, 2020
gaius01:
If you were asked, using the above picture illustration to a pass message or put it in a written form, what could you have say/write?
Someone ask to write the story in this picture. So i have pen down some things in my own understanding.
Note: the person coloured in red is responsible for the actions. So is left for you to agree or disagree with a vet reasons.
Here is mine.

1. The first illustration noted that two individuals, who think they are wise/smart can be in a relationship and they can produce the best love experience. To me this sound true, cause being smart here, is the ability to fathom the love languages of thier spouses. Smart here doesn't mean intellectually smart but logically sound. When two individuals are conscious of what to do, when to do, and how to do things, they tend to produce the best love experience. My thoughts though.

2. The second illustration implies when two individuals are in a relationship that is not built on love, probably triggered by infatuation one of them is smart and the other person is stupid. A relationship that's not is not certain and the lady took in for the guy she shows nothing but stupidity. My reason are the guy was smart because initially he wasn't draw by love or rather he was triggered by infatuation. And we all know infatuation ain't genuine. So her stupidity have lead to her pregnancy. So that illustration is true. My thoughts though.

3. The third illustration is true because the man that was smart initially is now stupid because the whole drama is turning in to a reality- marriage. Why do I say so ? because the man never wish to wife her remember love was never the driven force so marrying her have make him lose- stupidity. While on the other hand the girl is smart, despite she might/may not be happy but atleast her unborn child has a father who will fend for him and her child Wont be call a bastard. So she's smart here. My thoughts though.

4. The fourth illustration is true because what lead to the whole drama is built on infatuation not love. That means they can't stay together rather they will want to ruin the marriage. Because this person is ready to leave the other person is ready to leave also and this cause choas and boom thier stupidity has ruin the marriage to redicule.

Notes: that's my opinion, if you don't agree Am open to learn from you. Please your input will be appreciated. Thank you.

There is no link between images 1,2,3 and 4 so I feel each focus group should be treated independently. You tied smartness to understanding your partner's love languages and perhaps striking a balance with yours. I would like to expatiate on that because it takes morethan understanding and balancing love languages to make a relationship work. Thus, when you meet a woman and your intentions are in sync( not a case of she seeing you as a maga and you seeing her as a wife material and vice-versa), you respect her as much as respects you too, you both understand your love languages as well as boundaries, communication is topnotch, then the resultant effect is love. I also like the fact that being in love is not tied further to marriage, because being married goes beyond that. Love, as a matter of fact, is the least desirable factor to make a marriage work.

Moving on, image two captures a focus group where the man understands all the virtues listed above, but isnt lucky enough to have a woman who shares the same level of understanding with him. She most probably has nothing to offer, she is one of those women who offer nothing but sex in relationship. The man, even though his feelings were genuine from the onset, aborts mission and takes her to be his third base farming tool and in no time, she is left preggers and wasted and of course, no marriage in view, just a baby mama.

I have nothing to say about image three because it goes against the precepts of Christianity and Islam. Well, unless it is the case of a slay queen who sees a gold and decides to dig a tunnel to the alter.

The last image is the total opposite of the first. When two people go into a relationship without a goal or a mission, when they are carried away with the euphoria of the moment, when they do not understand each other nor know their boundaries and all they seem to care about us quelling their throbbing hormones... That relationship is bound to fail. If you, as a lady know that the man you are crushing on is in a committed relationship and you feel you can w***e your way into his bed and thus his life, you may succeed to win your way to his bed (based on the cultivating tool that you are), but it stops there. If you, as a lady fail to use your head each time a proposal for a relationship is presented to you and all you think about is what he has to offer and what you stand to gain, you will be used as a tool and it would fail....

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Juliearth:

There is no link between images 1,2,3 and 4 so I feel each focus group should be treated independently. You tied smartness to understanding your partner's love languages and perhaps striking a balance with yours. I would like to expatiate on that because it takes morethan understanding and balancing love languages to make a relationship work. Thus, when you meet a woman and your intentions are in sync( not a case of she seeing you as a maga and you seeing her as a wife material and vice-versa), you respect her as much as respects you too, you both understand your love languages as well as boundaries, communication is topnotch, then the resultant effect is love. I also like the fact that being in love is not tied further to marriage, because being married goes beyond that. Love, as a matter of fact, is the least desirable factor to make a marriage work.

Moving on, image two captures a focus group where the man understands all the virtues listed above, but isnt lucky enough to have a woman who shares the same level of understanding with him. She most probably has nothing to offer, she is one of those women who offer nothing but sex in relationship. The man, even though his feelings were genuine from the onset, aborts mission and takes her to be his third base farming tool and in no time, she is left preggers and wasted and of course, no marriage in view, just a baby mama.

I have nothing to say about image three because it goes against the precepts of Christianity and Islam. Well, unless it is the case of a slay queen who sees a gold and decides to dig a tunnel to the alter.

The last image is the total opposite of the first. When two people go into a relationship without a goal or a mission, when they are carried away with the euphoria of the moment, when they do not understand each other nor know their boundaries and all they seem to care about us quelling their throbbing hormones... That relationship is bound to fail. If you, as a lady know that the man you are crushing on is in a committed relationship and you feel you can w***e your way into his bed and thus his life, you may succeed to win your way to his bed (based on the cultivating tool that you are), but it stops there. If you, as a lady fail to use your head each time a proposal for a relationship is presented to you and all you think about is what he has to offer and what you stand to gain, you will be used as a tool and it would fail....

Wow wow this inspiring! Value is added.
I now have learn more. Thank you !!
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Smart+ Smart = Love

A guy is smart to walk up to a smart lady. They keep eating each other yet the lady still won't get pregnant. Remember those 6,7 years relationships?

Smart + Stupid= Pregnancy

In this case the lady is Stupid, but to her she's smart, until the smart guy uses chyking techniques to bed her, she will be different from the first one immediately she gets pregnant. She becomes stupid for getting an unwanted pregnancy

Stupid + smart= Marriage

Lets be clear that " Marriage is a woman's goal, not man's "
Every woman dreams of marriage. Drooling in an unending fantasy of a big party.
The man is stupid if he stupidly beckon into marriage feigning love. Love kee you there.
A simp is a mumu and a man who sees marriage as his goal is nothing but stupid. Don't get me wrong ooo, marriage is a good thing. Just that its not a man's goal. As the saying goes "fools rush in where Angels fear to thread upon"

Stupid + Stupid= Fail

The holy book says " he who finds a Wife/Husband has find a good thing and obtained....."

Two stupid individuals can either live in a marriage foolishly or fail. They both won't see a good reason for been with each other, Hence failure.
Re: .... by EdricBond: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
The third one.
Stupid + Smart = Friend zone!
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
EdricBond:
The third one.
Stupid + Smart = Friend zone!
Lol is that what you think?
Re: .... by EdricBond: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
gaius01:

Lol is that what you think?
Yes ooo cheesy
Re: .... by Juliearth(f): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
gaius01:

Wow wow this inspiring! Value is added.
I now have learn more. Thank you !!

You are welcome bro
Re: .... by Geniuelander: 1:59am On Jan 16, 2022
SATAN1ST:
Mos visa 09067687160
Scammer tricking innocent Nigerians .
I will make sure you get bleeped in jail like I lied to get chibudollar getting bleeped now

grin angry angry
You’ve modified your comment up there
But why are you trying to defame peoples in Nairaland
Are you that jobless in reality
Re: .... by Geniuelander: 2:32am On Jan 16, 2022
SATAN1ST:
yes I am. Can u rest now shocked

Btw you quoted me without modifying the comment, who is the real defamer here
I’m a Useless brain dead bastard

I know angry grin
Re: .... by Divoc19(f): 4:45am On Jan 16, 2022
Smart + Stupid = Balanced Equation
IMO

(1) (Reply)

HELP: I Think My Ex - Girlfriend Is Pregnant And Am Confused About It / Please Help. Nine Months Failed Transaction Yet To Be Reverse / Chidinma Ojukwu Vs Usifo: "This Isn’t Her First Time, She Does This For Living"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.