Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage (1770 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by 7victor(m): 12:38am On Jan 14, 2021
The society believes a woman should allow a man to initiate a relationship.

Because of this belief,a lot of disadvantages have come up for the women.

One of the disadvantages is that most women end up with cheaters and players as boyfriends or husbands.

This is because cheaters and players are the ones who frequently go to women to initiate a relationship.

They are good in convincing a woman because they are in the game and they know how to play and get a woman not because they love her but because they want to exploit her sexually.

Consequently, those men that can be faithful and can stick to one woman, are not getting women as the cheaters and players who are always in the game.

So it is better that a woman should initiate a relationship.A woman can observe a man who is faithful and is not a player.

She can observe a man who is faithful to his girlfriend and who loves his girlfriend.

She can then approach him and propose to him.

I know a few friends who are not into pursuing after women.

They are very faithful, caring and gentle.

They don't have girlfriends because they are not in the game.

They are well established.But they lack girlfriends.

I equally know some men who are great players.They are always looking for new girlfriends and sex.They are cheaters.

And because of how the society makes it, they are always getting ladies as wives and girlfriends because they approach almost all ladies as is possible.

The result is that most women end up with cheaters and players as boyfriends and husbands.

If a man is allowed to be the first to propose, women will end up with cheaters and players.

If women are the first to approach a man, she would be able to select a god fearing, faithful man.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:16am On Jan 14, 2021
Nice one, but do most women know what they want when they see it? And do they know how to keep that, that they want?

I don't have issues with a woman asking me out, some men will do, based on their believe and perception and label the said "toastress" a slot. Well I guess, in whatever case life happens, people should know what they want and settle for it weda it's a girl or boy asking the other out, and whoever gets rejection should learn to move on, and not be traumatized male or female. Life is beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 14, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Nice one, but do most women know what they want when they see it? And do they know how to keep that, that they want?

I don't have issues with a woman asking me out, some men will do, based on their believe and perception and label the said "toastress" a slot. Well I guess, in whatever case life happens, people should know what they want and settle for it weda it's a girl or boy asking the other out, and whoever gets rejection should learn to move on, and not be traumatized male or female. Life is beautiful.
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by 7victor(m): 1:19am On Jan 14, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Ok.
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:53am On Jan 14, 2021
They are the ones who created that society, you as a lady can go out there to beat that odd
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by Tdyke4lyf(m): 5:49am On Jan 14, 2021
Of a truth, our society seems to buy the idea of a man doing that needful.But our ladies don't really know what they want.I blieve they want a situation engulfed by competition,meaning; ladies quarrelling or fighting over a guy, which seems so irrational. They can easily sight a non player and a potential caring guy, but they tend not to give d guy an atom of attention, probably because other ladies are not frolicking around such guy.Later on,they end up with broken hearts.Anybody, both ladies or guys,should probably hope for rejection; which is what ladies in general don't want to experience at all.
I hope dis thread stands to be an eye opener.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by 7victor(m): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2021
Tdyke4lyf:
Of a truth, our society seems to buy the idea of a man doing that needful.But our ladies don't really know what they want.I blieve they want a situation engulfed by competition,meaning; ladies quarrelling or fighting over a guy, which seems so irrational. They can easily sight a non player and a potential caring guy, but they tend not to give d guy an atom of attention, probably because other ladies are not frolicking around such guy.Later on,they end up with broken hearts.Anybody, both ladies or guys,should probably hope for rejection; which is what ladies in general don't want to experience at all.
I hope dis thread stands to be an eye opener.
Thank you sir.

I have learnt something from this.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2021
U should have said women should also b the breadwinners of the home and should also B paying groom's price nahhh

Bloody simp tuehhhhhhh
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by felong(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2021
DEMZEE:
U should have said women should also b the breadwinners of the home and should also B paying groom's price nahhh

Bloody simp tuehhhhhhh
What is wrong with you
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
DEMZEE:

Bloody simp tuehhhhhhh
I believe you are very ugly.
From my discovery, men that are ugly hate the idea of a woman approaching a man for a relationship because they know if it happens like that, women will not approach them due to their ugliness.

They like the situation where a man would approach a lady first.

Ugly men are very good at saying "men are attracted by what they see and women by what they hear"

This is because they believe that even though they are ugly,it doesn't matter.
What matters according to them is that they can speak therefore they are attractive to women.

People like you live in self deception.

Even when it is clear to everyone that women are attracted to handsome men, ugly men would deny it.

It is only handsome men who do not have problem with women approaching men first because they know it will favor them.

Most handsome, well dressed men are totally open to the idea of women approaching them first.

I have seen so many of such handsome men.

I have seen so many women running after handsome men.Yet men like you will deny it, because according to you people women are only attracted to men who can speak.

From pschology I have known that it is ugliness that makes men believe some lies as far as male/female relationship is concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
SweetHearted:

From my discovery, men that are ugly hate the idea of a woman approaching a man for a relationship because they know if it happens like that, women will not approach them due to their ugliness.

Ugly men are very good at saying "men are attracted by what they see and women by what they hear"

What matters according to them is that they can speak therefore they are attractive to women.

Even when it is clear to everyone that women are attracted to handsome men, ugly men would deny it.

It is only handsome men who do not have problem with women approaching men first because they know it will favor them.

I have seen so many women running after handsome men.Yet men like you will deny it, because according to you people women are only attracted to men who can speak.

From pschology I have known that it is ugliness that makes men believe some lies as far as male/female relationship is concerned.
oga are you handsome?
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by ShackWes(f): 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
whenever I go out, I have it at the back of my mind that any lady I talk to must have initiated the move first, if I don't know you I don't know you be that, the few ladies I have date made the advance first. that's how to save yourself from unnecessary drama and gold diggers who would like to take advantage of you for seeing something in them. Men pls Mgtow- go your fûcking way
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
SweetHearted:

Most handsome, well dressed men are totally open to the idea of women approaching them first.

U are very daft

U have low self esteem for u to b thinking like this

Wen they are calling out MEN, u shouldn't come out at all

Men are success objects and Women are sexual objects

Better grow the hell up!!

Bloody SIMP!
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
felong:

What is wrong with you

Ask me again

Women should b asking men out is madness

U equalist are delusion

Men and women are fundamentally not equal

Wen it comes to relationships and marriage Men are the head shekina
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
DEMZEE:

U are very daft

U have low self esteem for u to b thinking like this

Wen they are calling out MEN, u shouldn't come out at all

Men are success objects and Women are sexual objects

Better grow the hell up!!

Bloody SIMP!

Stop lying you rapist.

Women are not sexual objects.

Idiot like you.

Any day you rape a girl again,I tell you the truth, you will be arrested.

I promise you.Any day you rape a girl again, they will arrest you.

Try it and see.
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
SweetHearted:

U need redpill
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by DEMZEE(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
SweetHearted:

Stop lying you rapist.

Idiot like you.

Try it and see.

U are a bloody bastard

If u like kill yasef women are sexual objects shekina

U are a stupid simp, pussy worshipper and a useless male
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by Dagger111(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
BKsoul pls come and approach me, i will accept with love.
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
SweetHearted:

Stop lying you rapist.

Idiot like you.

Try it and see.

Kai
Calling your fellow man a rapist without any incident, evidence or proof
These is very dangerous and unhealthy
Use your logic and reason MANNNN

Don't be clouded by feelings to die and defend women when they are not willing to do the same for you

Read proverbs 1-8 and wise up
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dagger111:
BKsoul pls come and approach me, i will accept with love.
Abeg na husband i dey find...
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by SavageResponse(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nigeria has not reached that level yet where a lady can propose to a man
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by Dagger111(m): 6:31am On Jan 15, 2021
BKsoul:
Abeg na husband i dey find...

Haba... dat one na small thing. No be for somewhere we go start?
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
DEMZEE:

U are a bloody bastard

If u like kill yasef women are sexual objects shekina

U are a stupid simp, pussy worshipper and a useless male

For your mind, you are an alpha male.

You have hero complex and you are among those males who deceive women that you have enough money and that you are connected.

I am happy for males like you.

I wish all men were like you, so that a woman will lack a man she can truly love,a man she can spend her money on.

So that all their attention would now be on me, because already by now,all ladies around me love me so much since they know I am totally open to a woman running after me and spending her money for me.

Already most ladies want a man they can truly love, have free sex with him and give him food, money, or anything else she can afford.

But because people like you are so many, they cannot really do this, but will rather pretend that they love you, collect your money and spend it on a guy who needs a true lover.

So by the time you have given her the money, she will give you only sex.She will not really love you.

She will spend the money on another guy, give him sex and love.

This is because a woman cannot truly love a man who has alpha male tendencies like you.

That is why a woman who is in love with a poor boy who looks up to her does so with all her heart.

She will give the boy money, sex and love.

Because according to psychology,a woman's love is greatly increased if the person is vulnerable.

A WOMAN'S LOVE IS GREAT IF SHE THINKS YOU ARE VULNERABLE.

So alpha males like you, the best thing you can get is sex, because you are alpha and NOT vulnerable, she will find it very hard to love you and will be pretending.

So I really want all males to be alpha so that the love women have, they would shower it on me.

They will collect your money, pretend to love you, give you sex only.

They will then spend your money on me, give me quality sex together with love.

Already that is what is happening now in my life since by now all ladies around me know I want ladies who can take care of my small needs.

They see me as vulnerable.And trust women, when once they see you as vulnerable, their hearts will totally open up to love and give to you.
When they give you money or something out of love, the next thing they are willing to give is sex and their bodies.

I tell you women do not disappoint when it comes to this.

In fact, the beginning of a woman's show of love is to give.

And since alpha males do not collect money/something from women, the love of women for them cannot begin.

I have about 29 female cousins, but only 4 male cousins and my elder siblings are females.

So as a young boy, I started learning about how women operate.

So good luck to you for being alpha male and for spending on women.

As for me, women don't see me as alpha, and they give me their ALL including sex because they think I am vulnerable.

If you like call me names.What matters to me is that so many women love me, give me sex freely and spend their money for me.

You believe that you are alpha but I do NOT want to be like you, just like you do not want to be like me.

I don't care what men thinks about me.
So long as women love me, I am satisfied.
I do not even need a man's love or admiration.

As a man,what do I need a male's love/admiration for?

The only love a man really needs is the love from women.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by tobechi74: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Feminine power. By pretending not to be interested, they play mind games on the guy. No lady would like to loose that
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by lecturer50(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
SweetHearted:

For your mind, you are an alpha male.

You have hero complex and you are among those males who deceive women that you have enough money and that you are connected.

I am happy for males like you.

I wish all men were like you, so that a woman will lack a man she can truly love,a man she can spend her money on.

So that all their attention would now be on me, because already by now,all ladies around me love me so much since they know I am totally open to a woman running after me and spending her money for me.

Already most ladies want a man they can truly love, have free sex with him and give him food, money, or anything else she can afford.

But because people like you are so many, they cannot really do this, but will rather pretend that they love you, collect your money and spend it on a guy who needs a true lover.

So by the time you have given her the money, she will give you only sex.She will not really love you.

She will spend the money on another guy, give him sex and love.

This is because a woman cannot truly love a man who has alpha male tendencies like you.

That is why a woman who is in love with a poor boy who looks up to her does so with all her heart.

She will give the boy money, sex and love.

Because according to psychology,a woman's love is greatly increased if the person is vulnerable.

A WOMAN'S LOVE IS GREAT IF SHE THINKS YOU ARE VULNERABLE.

So alpha males like you, the best thing you can get is sex, because you are alpha and NOT vulnerable, she will find it very hard to love you and will be pretending.

So I really want all males to be alpha so that the love women have, they would shower it on me.

They will collect your money, pretend to love you, give you sex only.

They will then spend your money on me, give me quality sex together with love.

Already that is what is happening now in my life since by now all ladies around me know I want ladies who can take care of my small needs.

They see me as vulnerable.And trust women, when once they see you as vulnerable, their hearts will totally open up to love and give to you.
When they give you money or something out of love, the next thing they are willing to give is sex and their bodies.

I tell you women do not disappoint when it comes to this.

In fact, the beginning of a woman's show of love is to give.

And since alpha males do not collect money/something from women, the love of women for them cannot begin.

I have about 29 female cousins, but only 4 male cousins and my elder siblings are females.

So as a young boy, I started learning about how women operate.

So good luck to you for being alpha male and for spending on women.

As for me, women don't see me as alpha, and they give me their ALL including sex because they think I am vulnerable.

If you like call me names.What matters to me is that so many women love me, give me sex freely and spend their money for me.

You believe that you are alpha but I do NOT want to be like you, just like you do not want to be like me.

I don't care what men thinks about me.
So long as women love me, I am satisfied.
I do not even need a man's love or admiration.

As a man,what do I need a male's love/admiration for?

The only love a man really needs is the love from women.

Abi.
Re: Why Women Should Be The First To Approach A Man For Relationship/Marriage by Debbyblahempire(f): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
No man will value a woman that approached him...the immature ones will even use it against her ....

I don't advice this...a man that wants yhu...will come for yhu...

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Favorite Youtube Channels And Why? / Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At / Man Cries Out For Advice Over His New Wife's Habit Of Begging Strangers For Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.