Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m (69242 Views)

Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador / Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million / Bobrisky Dances With James Obialor, Gives Him The N100,000 He Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by PlainSight(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
southniyikaye:
check for the meaning of grace and time then you will understand what is going on
what is graceful or timely about celebrating Laziness.Pres Buhari was right after all..Sh1thole country,Sh1t hole people

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Exodora: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
Some persons' have not been paid their salary for a job well done and some part of this nation is suffering badly and yet he has 5m to gift out ontop the former for marely displaying of immorality.
Seriously , i can't really wait to be an ancestor , I have many people to deal with spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by GoldHorse(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Idiort and stoopid governor! How will the country move forward when we reward mediocre and nonsense rather than hardwork and meaningful achievements.

Very annoying! I tot this governor get sense but I guess I was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by enemyofprogress: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Just like that? Sey wetin happen now? And Seun dey there still living inside boys quarters. This life no balance at all
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by enemyofprogress: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
GoldHorse:
Idiort and stoopid governor! How will the country move forward when we reward mediocre and nonsense rather than hardwork and meaningful achievements.

Very annoying! I tot this governor get sense but I guess I was wrong.
the thing tire me o

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Obakoolex(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
mofayode:
Honestly this government is of the world, and is for worldly things. How many scientists, technologists, medical , humanity study students that are really doing exploit in universities, were ever rewarded like this by our government, in bbn the runners-up of a programme that's is not up to a semester are multi-millonaires, ambassadors haba. Meaning we are just pretending, this is most watched live broadcast by all ranks
Sir this is entertainment hence the publicity and convenience lifestyle attached with it.
Many in their field are also getting grants, loans and scholarships from FG up to 10 million naira...yes can't be for everybody and that's the difference
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by legba1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Waste of taxpayers' money.

True that bro.... Same government still yet to start paying new minimum wage and having running issue with labor... Cheer waste

Note am not hating on laycon... Fact is I supported him

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by stayclearofme: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Techm0:
Well deserved... Congratulations
What has he exactly?
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by nirvana12: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by dododawa1: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wentin I won talk for this nation again
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by pacificom: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ogun governor is queuing behind this guy's solo success. When there are one million likes of LEKAN who are jobless and helpless youths in ogun state.
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by chinwe74548: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
:More pls....he deserves it ears delivery guv.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by LegendHero(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
ODJ124:
cool smiley winkGod bless our icon.... Laycon... Keep soaring...

Thread seen ...

SARS will still arrest these guys coz they don’t perfect their game of deception well.

The one on the right still got some dreads while the one on the left carried a better bag.

Their lace is even still neat somehow.

I saw one pics yesterday where one of the YY guys disguised, SARS will even pity that guy and give him money with the way he did his own.
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Ishowlee: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Diz is just a political strategy. Governor Abiodun knows that he can get more youths vote support in the 2023 election through laycon!
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by dammytimmy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
mofayode:
Honestly this government is of the world, and is for worldly things. How many scientists, technologists, medical , humanity study students that are really doing exploit in universities, were ever rewarded like this by our government, in bbn the runners-up of a programme that's is not up to a semester are multi-millonaires, ambassadors haba. Meaning we are just pretending, this is most watched live broadcast by all ranks

Bro wake up education isn't the key to success, mind you everyone success is tie to different things
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by hush15: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:
cheesy

I wish the so called ogun state governor can repair bad roads in the state.

Ogun state is one the worst in terms of road infrastructure...... Years after years, each governors has done nothing.... Same position, same state for years...

I like laycon but ogun state is too stagnant to be doing all these senseless stuffs..

And there is so much opportunity in that state. If only the could leverage on the opportunity that exist in that state. In fact, they are suppose to be giving Lagos a run for their money. Robbing Lagos of their residents. So much space but all a waste.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by dammytimmy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
project4OO:

When it's your time, it's your time. There are many talented folks roaming the streets and begging for daily bread. Not all entertainers are getting the reward. There are many failed artistes.

In the same way, not all academicians are getting scholarships and research grants. So it's a case of "when it's your time, it's your time". Doesn't matter what you do.

Tell him bro

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by stayclearofme: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
HeadShot:

This is the lamest comment on this forum

Sheer brain warping
Your own comment is even the worst and senseless, go back and read it. When it is your time it is your time with tax payers money. Imagine! What impact does BBN has on the economic growth of Ogun State?
Sorry bro mix up, I am referring to that project 400 guy.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by edoairways: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
mofayode:
So I comes as a surprise to you, ? Any erase that word "we" because not all Nigerians have that time to watch such show
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by edoairways: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ishowlee:
Diz is just a political strategy. Governor Abiodun knows that he can get more youths vote support in the 2023 election through laycon!
By then his fame must have fade
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by edoairways: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
azadus18:
Nairaland sha, many pple congratulating him, i thought many nairalander believe bigbrother preach immorality ..if na anoda housemate now..hell would av bent loose..
Don't mind those hypocrites
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Acidosis(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
anonimi:

Excellent justification for appointing him a youth ambassador, but does not justify giving him anything else, like the house and money.
He should be paying his taxes and donating to the charitable causes for youths.

Well, it depends on how you view it.

Kogi State Governor just last week appointed a Student as a special adviser. Do you think he's doing a free job?

Would you take up a role at the government house without pay?
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Egabs(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is just a miss place priority so haven't we have youth that comes out good in their academic what has been done for which position has been given to them, playiytonthe gallery trying to be popular
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by lomprico(m): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
with this why will upcoming youth want to go to school? undecided
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Acidosis(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

It's your time with tax payers money??

If America was busy doing "its your time" and giving money to people who don't create and contribute anything to their GDP, do you think they will be where they are?

We are talking about bringing innovations to life in the country so that we can export to grow the economy.

The moment I saw America, I lost interest in your post. Big Brother started there so take your argument to America.

I'm not interested.
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by iamohis(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wow

I am a graphic designer and I urgently need cash, please patronize me for your logos, flyers, posters, vector art and more..

WhatsApp: 08107707070
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Acidosis(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
Egabs:
This is just a miss place priority so haven't we have youth that comes out good in their academic what has been done for which position has been given to them, playiytonthe gallery trying to be popular

Always quick to throw in the word academic at any slightest opportunity. Whoever is reading this post would almost assume Nigerian artistes are failures and stark illiterates.

A Student was appointed a special adviser in Kogi state recently, no one complained.

Today, Ogun state appointed a 2.1 graduate in Philosophy an ambassador of the state, and some of you want to be stup!d. His only crime here I guess is attending the big brother show or choosing music over a lecturing job in OSU or FUNAAB.

No wonder SARS deal with you people.
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by anonimi: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
Acidosis:
Well, it depends on how you view it.

Kogi State Governor just last week appointed a Student as a special adviser. Do you think he's doing a free job?

Would you take up a role at the government house without pay?

Is that not what is done in the places where we borrow money from, receive aids from, buy almost every modern item/service that we use from?

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by anonimi: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Acidosis:
Always quick to throw in the word academic at any slightest opportunity. Whoever is reading this post would almost assume Nigerian artistes are failures and stark illiterates.

A Student was appointed a special adviser in Kogi state recently, no one complained.

Today, Ogun state appointed a 2.1 graduate in Philosophy an ambassador of the state, and some of you want to be stup!d. His only crime here I guess is attending the big brother show or choosing music over a lecturing job in OSU or FUNAAB.

No wonder SARS deal with you people.

Special adviser is different from ambassador, which is a community service job.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Acidosis(m): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
mofayode:

NNPC has spent millions of dollars on Nigerian students home and abroad.

The media is controlled by Politicians and Entertainers. That's why you won't see the things going on with academics. You can't blame the media too. The average Nigerian shows more interest in entertainment. We only remember academics when it's time to criticize another sector.

How many academics do you follow on Instagram? Compare the stats with Music artiste. If the latter is greater than the former, then you're one of the "problems."

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Dayvidblue: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
This corn-tree na wa O!

Just imagine! We keep turning things on its head in this corn-tree, encouraging irrelevancies and discouraging productivity, that is how the system works.
That is why we are heading nowhere as a nation.

mofayode:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian / Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.