Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m (69237 Views)

Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador / Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million / Bobrisky Dances With James Obialor, Gives Him The N100,000 He Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by affinity77(m): 2:18am On Oct 07, 2020
Very stewpid set of people. Who ever recognized the best graduating student in any Ogun state university? But see the way the celebrate a show that adds nothing meaningful to the life of a commoner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by sunboy(m): 2:23am On Oct 07, 2020
It will be very hard for naija to be a 3rd or 2nd world country ... merit don’t exist in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Kentuforchrist(m): 2:43am On Oct 07, 2020
Techm0:
Well deserved... Congratulations
nonsense and ingredient

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by akindebless(m): 2:57am On Oct 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by MemoriesAndMe: 2:57am On Oct 07, 2020
LAYCON AGAIN!. Lets strike a small deal bro, change your LAYCON name to mine for just one year starting from now while i claim LAYCON. Let my hungry followers start to follow you, your name is enough for me.

You sabi ghetto, also sabi town..awa fierce gaan. Even billionaire pikin dey cool down now under him papa-purchased pillow. Ghetto and town voices are louder. From streets to recognition, more of that to others with potentials but currently unknown. You wanted it, and u got it, amidst all obstacles. Even the rich man pikin must be quiet whenever you are mentioned next to him; his papa money means nothing to everyone else but him.Who send spoilt brats when everyone else thinks and aim higher than them and their offsprings?

God has a solid purpose for u bro, abeg dance jare. You be happy boy. Dont let it get to ur head though.
Abeg, give God my number when next you talk to Him. You are blessed. May more doors open up for you because God has a purpose for you.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by OLABOY8495(m): 3:29am On Oct 07, 2020
kingy1:
When some persons do say this country need GOD some others will be attacking them. Imagine using immorality and indecency to represent the most sensitive and fragile population of a country or state, over those who have burn their candle, and brain. Someone with the fear of GOD will never do that. This country does not only need GOD; this country needs the lenght, breadth and the volume of GOD. This country is FINISHED without GOD.
GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. cheesy[quote author=kingy1 post=94680701]When some persons do say this country need GOD some others will be attacking them. Imagine using immorality and indecency to represent the most sensitive and fragile population of a country or state, over those who have burn their candle, and brain. Someone with the fear of GOD will never do that. This country does not only need GOD; this country needs the lenght, breadth and the volume of GOD. This country is FINISHED without GOD. GOD WILL BLESS YOU
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Alexis11: 4:42am On Oct 07, 2020
mofayode:
Honestly this government is of the world, and is for worldly things. How many scientists, technologists, medical , humanity study students that are really doing exploit in universities, were ever rewarded like this by our government, in bbn the runners-up of a programme that's is not up to a semester are multi-millonaires, ambassadors haba. Meaning we are just pretending, this is most watched live broadcast by all ranks

Your last statement is true. "We are just pretending, this is the most watched live broadcast by all ranks.
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Robinson155(m): 4:53am On Oct 07, 2020
I can’t believe that a lot of you are saying he deserves it. This shows that both our government and 95 percent of the citizens are just dumb

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by efemena5050(m): 5:36am On Oct 07, 2020
GOD WILL PUNISH THIS GOVERNOR.....nigeria na scam only rubbish is celebrated over and against decency nd handwork no wonder the countries continue to retrogres bcus of useless leaders go to this same ogun u ll find technocrats artisans educationist innovotive minds crying for help but no......instead they ll always celebrate flivorities

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by tramzy7: 5:43am On Oct 07, 2020
Acidosis:
Posted this earlier:

Ogun State Governor is extremely wise. There's no better person to appoint as a youth ambassador of Ogun state at the moment than Laycon.

Laycon's response to Erica the night she cursed and threatened to kill him is a strong message to ALL. A lot of youths would have gone all out to beat her mercilessly.

Plus this guy's life is highly symbolic. Not everyone on dreadlocks is dum.b upstairs. Some people are not "Mr Handsome" but they respect women. Many youths are hardworking hustlers and a lot despise fraud.

Some just want to grow and focus on what they love best. For Laycon, it's Music and nothing else.

Prince Dapo Abiodun has done well on this one. The chat the Nigerian Police Force had with Naira Marley today should have extended to Laycon.

Laycon is a better representation of talented, responsible and intelligent people. Boy doesn't even smoke or do any form of drugs against people's expectation. He will make a good influencer considering how much followers and fans he's earned in few weeks (about 2 million followers only on Instagram).

abeg, how much laycon pay you for this?

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by tramzy7: 5:43am On Oct 07, 2020
efemena5050:
GOD WILL PUNISH THIS GOVERNOR.....nigeria na scam only rubbish is celebrated over and against decency nd handwork no wonder the countries continue to retrogres bcus of useless leaders go to this same ogun u ll find technocrats artisans educationist innovotive minds crying for help but no......instead they ll always celebrate flivorities
Amen
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by EASY32: 5:49am On Oct 07, 2020
They cannot promote best graduating students in any field of study. What has he done to earn this offers? Satan will keep promoting immorality in high places to make it acceptable. Jesus called Satan “the ruler of the world.” (John 14:30) In an effort to show that he controls the world, Satan approached him with a tempting offer. .He showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.”“All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me. (Matt. 4:8-10). You cannot give what you don't have. The Government and Satan are working hand in gloves. thus they can condone and promote immorality. immorality is so rampant that sex sells faster and higher than any highly demanded commodity. The End is surely here!

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by tramzy7: 5:51am On Oct 07, 2020
edoairways:

By then his fame must have fade
don't mind the fools supporting this nonsense shit, I swear e no go better for Ogun state governor.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by tramzy7: 5:58am On Oct 07, 2020
As una say na nonsense Una want they celebrate for this country and Una no they mind the sensible youths who are jobless ehn, naso scam go still they increase, shey na oyibo people them they scam Una they cry abi, e go soon be naija to naija. Una must get sense by force . Person win almost 100mil just to go and spend three months for somewhere, Una still they give am more money while many graduates they that same Ogun state wey no get job . God punish all the gullible youths and the gullible governors we have in Nigeria. Una brain must reset by force. If you quote me, it means your also gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Princessbettyj(f): 6:04am On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
cheesy

I wish the so called ogun state governor can repair bad roads in the state.

Ogun state is one the worst in terms of road infrastructure...... Years after years, each governors has done nothing.... Same position, same state for years...

Ogun state right now shud be competing with Lagos state in term of everything but no, it is one of the backward state in south west

Both Pdp and APC governors of the state were and are still failures on all sides.... So much resources that can make ogun another Lagos.

I like laycon but ogun state is too stagnant to be doing all these senseless stuffs..

Anyway, check my signature... IPhone 6s plus 32gb for sale... All components are follow come and never repaired or changed... It is 100% clean and perfect. 68k slightly negotiable

Really where do u stay??
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Abubauchi: 6:10am On Oct 07, 2020
Useless set of ppl
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Friend22(m): 6:51am On Oct 07, 2020
Acidosis:
Posted this earlier:

Ogun State Governor is extremely wise. There's no better person to appoint as a youth ambassador of Ogun state at the moment than Laycon.

Laycon's response to Erica the night she cursed and threatened to kill him is a strong message to ALL. A lot of youths would have gone all out to beat her mercilessly.

Plus this guy's life is highly symbolic. Not everyone on dreadlocks is dum.b upstairs. Some people are not "Mr Handsome" but they respect women. Many youths are hardworking hustlers and a lot despise fraud.

Some just want to grow and focus on what they love best. For Laycon, it's Music and nothing else.

Prince Dapo Abiodun has done well on this one. The chat the Nigerian Police Force had with Naira Marley today should have extended to Laycon.

Laycon is a better representation of talented, responsible and intelligent people. Boy doesn't even smoke or do any form of drugs against people's expectation. He will make a good influencer considering how much followers and fans he's earned in few weeks (about 2 million followers only on Instagram).

Even if he some qualities you mention are present in him, I think this move by the Governor is all shades wrong.
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Jeromejnr(m): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2020
Acidosis:

The moment I saw America, I lost interest in your post. Big Brother started there so take your argument to America.

I'm not interested.

That's the problem I have with shallow thinking youths in this country.

I don't know what you guys have to do to be deep analytical thinkers.

Were people watching BBN when America was being built as a nation?

How can a child who hasn't even finished his exams be playing instead of reading.

For you Nigerians is time to play or build your country?

Imagine a child comparing himself with a working adult and giving reasons why he should be playing instead of reading.

Besides, if BBN is currently showing in America, not up to 5 percent (that is even too much) will even know about the show. But in your country that over 90 percent know about the show and are glued to the TV, tell me how your country will grow.

Even the most popular reality TV show in America, (Keeping up with the Kardashians) how many Americans watch it much less know about it?

Most of the proceeds of BBN isn't even going to Nigeria but South Africa.

You guys are not ready.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by janeedema(f): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2020
These guys don't cease to amaze me. How many innovative programmes have commanded the kind of attention BBN commands? What precedence are we really setting for upcoming generations?

I hope we are steadily getting ready to reap the excesses we are sowing, as a nation? I hope we are looking forward to an era where our kids will downplay education. After all, if a show can earn them all they crave, why bother with the rigors that come with the fourwalls of a classroom?

Students who indulge in sleepless nights to participate in debates, are rewarded with indomie. Those who graduate tops in class are given a presidential handshake. And those who have developed some "made in Nigeria" products are moving from place to place begging for just N100,000 financial support.

And you begin to wonder which way for us, as a people. So much misplaced priority. I have no issues with entertainment. It has its role. But we are constantly undermining other aspects of our economy and the import it plays in our lives.

Oh...I remember now! The devil is doing great in running the systems of the world. Nice one, Satan, I see you. Enjoy your reign while it lasts.

uote author=mofayode post=94675216]Honestly this government is of the world, and is for worldly things. How many scientists, technologists, medical , humanity study students that are really doing exploit in universities, were ever rewarded like this by our government, in bbn the runners-up of a programme that's is not up to a semester are multi-millonaires, ambassadors haba. Meaning we are just pretending, this is most watched live broadcast by all ranks[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Froshloaded: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
Of lay lay.

@froshloaded your boy is doing well ooo

Swears.

I'm proud of him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by henrixx(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2020
I'm shocked!

until we start rewarding the right things, this country will never be great. this guy that was pressing yansh on live TV gets this much recognition even as much as making him an ambassador for the youth. damnnn

3 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by anonimi: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2020
Acidosis:
Governments sign celebrities all over the world. If you like, run to Canada or Sahara, you will meet the same trend. Stop wasting your time. Focus on your personal dreams and quit complaining about those things that do not affect your peace.

You forgot to include how much she is being paid by her country?
Is that because it is ZERO?
Unlike the prodigal son in Abeokuta who is confused about what his job is, but is praised by the sufferhead people?

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10366256_fbimg15699322785078208_jpeg4e319015851eb39a86c5ddcaacd69a75

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by DenreleDave(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2020
Princessbettyj:

Really where do u stay??

Lagos
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by anonimi: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2020
Jeromejnr:
That's the problem I have with shallow thinking youths in this country.
I don't know what you guys have to do to be deep analytical thinkers.
Were people watching BBN when America was being built as a nation?
How can a child who hasn't even finished his exams be playing instead of reading.
For you Nigerians is time to play or build your country?
Imagine a child comparing himself with a working adult and giving reasons why he should be playing instead of reading.
Besides, if BBN is currently showing in America, not up to 5 percent (that is even too much) will even know about the show. But in your country that over 90 percent know about the show and are glued to the TV, tell me how your country will grow.
Even the most popular reality TV show in America, (Keeping up with the Kardashians) how many Americans watch it much less know about it?
Most of the proceeds of BBN isn't even going to Nigeria but South Africa.
You guys are not ready.

Our youths are not ready, neither are our leaders ready for their responsibility to the youths.
This na real logjam we dey so.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7004441_fbimg1524258071490_jpeg8b1881a087d6d361c45efd69e82193f6

aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari has berated Nigerian youths for being 'uneducated' and 'not ready to work'.

President Buhari, while speaking during a panel discussion at the Commonwealth business forum in Westminster, London, expressed displeasure with youths in Nigeria because they were dependent on revenue from oil to survive.

He said the youths, who make up 60 percent of the population, were waiting to get social amenities free without doing anything.

"And then the economy. We have a very young population and our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. The 60 percent of the population is below the age of 30. A lot of them have not been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria has been an oil producing country and therefore they should sit and do nothing and get housing, healthcare and education free,"

The moderator had asked Buhari to give his final thoughts on the issues discussed. The President said he had fulfilled his campaign promises by improving on the nation’s security and the economy.

https://politicsngr.com/uneducated-not-ready-work-buhari-berates-nigerian-youths-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgBGBkoqHfE

White007:
This is Yusuf.
He doesn't like to work.
He stays in a free house, eats free meals and rides a power bike all day long.
When sick, he flies a chartered or presidential plane to some of the finest hospitals to treat himself all for free. 
Yusuf is a #LazyNigerianYouths
Don't be like Yusuf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7004444_fbimg1524254578455_jpeg018a0f4242e5e3c1b856ba67adbd3a44

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by anonimi: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2020
kingy1:
When some persons do say this country need GOD some others will be attacking them. Imagine using immorality and indecency to represent the most sensitive and fragile population of a country or state, over those who have burn their candle, and brain. Someone with the fear of GOD will never do that. This country does not only need GOD; this country needs the lenght, breadth and the volume of GOD. This country is FINISHED without GOD.

efemena5050:

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10361164_1033901810336433img20191004041548418jpeg435cd3b10ba19bfb9b4cbccff3161502jpegjpeg792f8ce800c8f66e02a13de8400ac442_jpeg_jpegcec0292305ef0abda125070dc6a2343f

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by Faithful23(f): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2020
Am short of words
Anyway, congrats laycon
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by janeedema(f): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2020
I really don't care what private individuals choose to do with their monies, but I think it's pathetic that a governor would use tax payers money to fund his obsession.

It's sad that those who should hold government accountable are busy laughing and giving thumbs up, whilst mortgaging the future of our kids.

#lazyyouths indeed.

quote author=Skmoda360 post=94674874]More pls....he deserves it[/quote]
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by ISCSUS(f): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2020
Honestly,we lack value in this nation.
Re: Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m by youneedjesus: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2020
The reward is for what? How can somebody be rewarded for immorality. O I remember we are in the last days when men will be lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God. That is why professors and scientist who are making inventions that impact the society positively are never recognised. Why those who commit immorality are. We are indeed in the last days when iniquity shall abound and the love for God shall wax cold. REPENT and be ready for JESUS IS COMING SOON.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian / Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.