Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Pursue A Career In Data Science - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pursue A Career In Data Science (186 Views)

How Can I Pursue A Career In Public Health / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Pursue A Career Or Focus More On My Skill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pursue A Career In Data Science by studydata: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
For people looking to pursue a career in Data Science we offer a 4 month Intro to Data Science program walking you through the entire data science pipeline. We train students through a combination of;
i.) mentorship from data scientists working across the continent and abroad in the form of online weekly live tutorials
ii.) giving you work experience through projects and case studies from companies across the continent
iii.) the assistance of teaching assistants to keep you accountable and help you with your learning journey

Importantly, we proactively help you secure an internship to ensure that you get more practical experience after the program - you will still have the support of our community, TAs and mentors during this internship.

We are currently offering students in Nigeria the option to join this program without paying any upfront costs. If you are interested in this apply here:

https://thegradientboost.typeform.com/to/eZC97iq9

(1) (Reply)

How To Talk About Your Soft Skills In An Interview / Business To Venture With A Million Naira / Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.