Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Coffee And Sperm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coffee And Sperm (1208 Views)

Help! My Friend Needs Blood And Sperm Donation ASAP (graphic Pics) / Best Food For The Health Of The Penis, Fertility And Sperm Count. / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coffee And Sperm by chigopeepeenini(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Coffee contains an ingredient called caffeine, which makes the drink stimulating.
HISTORY OF COFFEE
A shepherd first discovered the coffee beans stimulating effect by observing how his goats became energetic and began hopping around when they ate the leaves and fruits of the coffee tree. He tried the fruits himself and discovered that he felt happier, more alert and with more vivacity than before. A monk of the region, which is present day Ethiopia, began to use an infusion of fruits to keep him awake during his prayers.

News of the effect of drinking coffee soon spread. By the 16th century, coffee was being used in the east, with the beans being toasted in Persia. Many people felt that the coffee was bad, and that the effects of the drink were against the laws of the Prophet Mohamed.

The drink soon got around these obstacles and even Arabian doctors were prescribing the drink to help with digestion, cheer for the spirit and to stay awake.
It turns out that coffee not only stimulates humans and animals, it stimulates male sperm, as well. Brazilian urologist Dr. Fabio Pasqualotto coordinated a study that gained international recognition after he announced that men who drink at least one cup of coffee a day present greater movement of their sperm.

The sperm have more energy and are faster, therefore increasing the possibility of making a woman pregnant.
However don’t take excess coffee per day.

1 Like

Re: Coffee And Sperm by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
It clears my hangover.. no sugar or milk, straight black wink
Re: Coffee And Sperm by estyvino(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
I love it too

I remember one time, much younger tho!

I thought it was chocolate and I deep down my spoon straight to my mouth, it wasn't very funny

Re: Coffee And Sperm by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
no link
no nothing
how are we sure this post is not fabricated cheesy
anyway when the average nigerian man hears that taking something will boost ur sex they will start taking the stuff to excess grin
Excess caffienne is not good on the body o
so if u have to take it then take it in moderation
the only advantage of caffienne i know is that it prevents sleep and as for boosting ur sperm i havent heard of that b4
The advantages i know about caffiene is that it prevents drowseness but then this can also be prevented by taking enough rest
It can also reduce anxiety but then u can do yoga or relax to reduce ur anxiety
it can make u lose weight but then u can also lose weight by regular excess and reduction of food calories
Too much caffienne though it might not give u a heart disease but then it increases ur blood pressure and when ur blood pressure overtime is too high it can destroy ur arteries and other issues.So slow down on the caffiene.
Re: Coffee And Sperm by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
lefulefu:
no link
no nothing
how are we sure this post is not fabricated cheesy
anyway when the average nigerian man hears that taking something will boost ur sex they will start taking the stuff to excess grin
Excess caffienne is not good on the body o
so if u have to take it then take it in moderation
the only advantage of caffienne i know is that it prevents sleep and as for boosting ur sperm i havent heard of that b4
The advantages i know about caffiene is that it prevents drowseness but then this can also be prevented by taking enough rest
It can also reduce anxiety but then u can do yoga or relax to reduce ur anxiety
it can make u lose weight but then u can also lose weight by regular excess and reduction of food calories
Too much caffienne though it might not give u a heart disease but then it increases ur blood pressure and when ur blood pressure overtime is too high it can destroy ur arteries and other issues.So slow down on the caffiene.
You know say u na my nigga so i go tell u truth.. U see cofee ehhn and knacking. No underrate ooo just do ur own research sha make i no too cast am
Re: Coffee And Sperm by Sixfeetbelle: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
Am I the only one who hates the smell of coffee? undecided

That stuff nauseates me.
Re: Coffee And Sperm by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
dairykidd:

You know say u na my nigga so i go tell u truth.. U see cofee ehhn and knacking. No underrate ooo just do ur own research sha make i no too cast am
i no dey take coffee cos e dey affect my sleep cycle.i always like wen i wan sleep i easily get the sleep as i want to dey refreshed and my brain sharp for the next day cheesy.Though most of my guys wey dey drink coffee dem dey take am so make dem no sleep but overtime when u dey deny ur body sleep it will tell on u cheesy.For sex matter dis is the first time i dey hear coffee dey boost sex cheesy..but it is not surprising sha since coffee dey increase blood pressure and when blood pumps more ur staff of honour will be more strong since e need blood flow to work cheesy.But excercise can also revive ur equipment.wetin me dey yarn be say nothing bad in taking coffee but as op don mention sex some guys here will start abusing it and taking it on excess.Na wetin i jus dey yarn be dat.Its just like the way some ppl dey abuse orijin bitters cos dem tell them say orijin beer cotain one certain herb wey dey clean d system cheesy cheesy cheesy.But then taking coffee is better than doing tramadol and other harder drugs.those ones harm ur body in a very bad way
Re: Coffee And Sperm by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

That stuff nauseates me.
i always try to avoid anything that is a stimulant cheesy
last time i took coffee that was 3 yrs ago cheesy
Re: Coffee And Sperm by Sixfeetbelle: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
lefulefu:
i always try to avoid anything that is a stimulant cheesy
last time i took coffee that was 3 yrs ago cheesy

My own is serious. I've never drank it.

Like the smell won't even allow me put it near my mouth not to mention drinking it.
Re: Coffee And Sperm by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

My own is serious. I've never drunk it.

Like the smell won't even allow me put it near my mouth not to mention drinking it.
not nescafe? u dont take it? cheesy
my uncle used to take nescafe a lot as a medical student in UNIBEN
Re: Coffee And Sperm by Sixfeetbelle: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
lefulefu:
not nescafe? u dont take it? cheesy
my uncle used to take nescafe a lot as a medical student in UNIBEN

I don't know which one exactly, but I tasted nescafe one day out of curiosity and hated myself that day. 6 cubes of sugar could not help and I ended up pouring it away.
Re: Coffee And Sperm by Silentgroper(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

That stuff nauseates me.

dude. My 1st time wasnt funny. But i've gotten use to it nw. Bt i still cant take it without milk.
Re: Coffee And Sperm by Sixfeetbelle: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Silentgroper:

dude. My 1st time wasnt funny. But i've gotten use to it nw. Bt i still cant take it without milk.

You're strong.

I won't even bother trying to get used to it. Not doing that shit ever.
Re: Coffee And Sperm by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't know which one exactly, but I tasted nescafe one day out of curiosity and hated myself that day. 6 cubes of sugar could not help and I ended up pouring it away.
hahaha grin
Re: Coffee And Sperm by oludotun17666: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
I love it tooI remember one moment, much younger ga! I gaught it was candy and I deep down my spatula straight to my throat, it wasn't very laugh
Re: Coffee And Sperm by prince2pac(m): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
estyvino:
I love it too

I remember one time, much younger tho!

I thought it was chocolate and I deep down my spoon straight to my mouth, it wasn't very funny
We together on this ship bro... it wasn't a funny experience
Re: Coffee And Sperm by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
I love coffee a lot. I usually take at least one cup of coffee with milk early in the morning before stepping out of the house.

Sixfeetbelle:

That stuff nauseates me.

The smell doesn't nauseates me at all, infact it attracts me especially the smell of Nescafe. I really can't do without coffee.

Incase you don't know na me talk

(1) (Reply)

How To Count Safe Period And Prevent Unwanted Pregnancy / "The Future Is Not Female!! Its Just Another Feminist Lie!" / A Lady With A Tattoo"poison"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.