Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) (33439 Views)

Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Pat081: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2020
That boy that use 2million naira to vote for BBN will not see this one to help oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Obioramichael(m): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2020
Congratulations to the family...

This world no balance.. It's obvious..

Thanks to the God sent helper
It's well
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by yetunsbay(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Yòrùbá people will say Ibẹta, Taye, kehinde and what would be the third one...
Yoruba People in the house Pls answer

Congratulations to the woman btw
Idowu
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2020
GreaterFuture:

The third one is called ETAOKO

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2020
See wahala, how will she cope now?

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by skywall: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2020
Wawu
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Idewu
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2020
iriakanns:
God is ever faithful.The husband don run but God no go run.He will not abandon those that put their trust in him.
Lol, na triple burden be that for this woman guy.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2020
Am quite sure the husband knew he won't be able to cater for one child talkless of 3....Is about time the government bring forceful law to cater for birth control,

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Jazzafizzy(f): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2020
GreaterFuture:

He/she will be shocked
Tayekeh
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Abusadiq01(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2020
Ok, congratulations... bt na weitin she go use breast feed d babes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by GreaterFuture(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2020
BarrElChapo:

Idewu
Nope, Ìdòwú is the younger one born Separately

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by admus14(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Iyamariaa:
The government should do the needful
which government? Edo no be Lagos.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Bbbwings: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2020
Hoojay:
Bundle of Joy! kiss
With no money undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by xcellentgraphic: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Congrats
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by okomile(f): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Edit: Pls don't quote me to say Idowu, Idowu is the child born separately after the Twins

Ibeta children do not bear Taiye and kehinde.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by PrincewithGod(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin. 3 at once for his economy....

Righteousness89, pls what part of Bible can we preach to the runaway husband...
Stop scoffing and making mockery of the gospel of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Muftimenk: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2020
grin shocked I WISH ALL NAIRALAND TRIPLETs

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by electhnd(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2020
I tap to this miracle in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by jaszplus12(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2020
Well, thanks to God for safe delivery. Husband should retrace his steps...but!!!! NO MORE PREGNANCY OOOOOOHHH! Hospital should do something about it...I know what I'm saying o.... hmmmmm
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Hoojay(f): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Bbbwings:

With no money undecided
God will provide for her and her family, even for her to make headline its a closer way for her in getting help...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Bkayyy: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2020
See wicked woman, bringing three innocent children to suffer with you.
Please it is not a must that everybody will procreate. If you and your partner can't afford to take care of the children, Zip up and close your Vagina.
The man responsible for this wickedness is supposed to be given death sentence
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by iriakanns(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Lol, na triple burden be that for this woman guy.

Bro,with all the help she will get,I think the stress will not even be a subject of discussion to her.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Karleb(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2020
Many of these women are too fertile.
Why would you give birth to a triplet in this pandemic?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Logon59: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2020
God's blessings

If you're planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet or you have one but not satisfied with it's standard, contact me to design a global standard plan for you at decent costs. Chat or call 0816 124 7898 or visit any of the links in the row below to see more.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by OMONGBALI: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Edit: Pls don't quote me to say Idowu, Idowu is the child born separately after the Twins

Eta Oko. Eta for short.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by GreaterFuture(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2020
okomile:

Ibeta children do not bear Taiye and kehinde.
grin grin
You sure about that
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2020
iriakanns:

Bro,with all the help she will get,I think the stress will not even be a subject of discussion to her.
True she would get more attention compare to having a single child, las las na she go dey with them for house with no dad by their side. Effect dey.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by segebase(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2020
congrats buhari
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by PureGoldh(m): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2020
May God's name be praised now and forever... congratulations to her
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by achymmania: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2020
GreaterFuture:

its eta.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by GreaterFuture(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2020
achymmania:
its eta.
Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Compared Me To Another Woman / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings / Recession: Abuja Couples Sell Wedding Rings To Feed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.