Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion (31501 Views)

Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Gunmen Attack Bassa In Kogi, Kill 20, Burn Down Churches And Houses (Graphic Pix / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2020
A simple recharge card and gifts to oga could have helped him. May God have mercy upon his soul.
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by Neddyogu(m): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2020
The job or lack of promotion is not worth ur life naa, young man. As u don kpuff so, wetin u wan teh Baba Jehovah, Bros J and angel Mike? Now baba Abraham go knack u akpako go the other side of the chasm.
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by Oizee(f): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2020
How I wish he knew someone like my uncle before he decided to take his own life, d man spent 15 yrs on a particular level before he was finally promoted in 2012, den d following year, dey started doing correction of promotion, at least he smiled before he retired.
When there's life, there's hope.
There are some who even wish to be where he was. Everything is just time, dis administration will come to an end and a new one wl com and it might favour.

1 Like

Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by PrincewithGod(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2020
It is foolishness to take your own life because of the things of this world. Lack of understanding and spiritual depth leads to all these. For those of you writting rip up down, stop wasting your time as he is already in hell (he committed self-murder).
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by Oizee(f): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2020
TechyMm0:
shocked

Denied promotion 3 times even after passing all exams

It must have been a worst form of humiliation for him to be saluting his mates that have now turned to his superiors

Calling his Junior colleagues Oga Sir while been sent on errands,

and dis is d main reason he decided to end it all, not even d money.
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by kiddkash(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2020
as harsh as this might seem,

On the plus side there is now a job opening
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by tunddy(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2020
This is so sadden cry

We provide the best and affordable price in real estate, being it is to buy or to lease of properties in all corners of lagos.

For more information

Chat or call me on

0-8-1-3-2-2-8-5-2-3-3
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by mariahAngel(f): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
It beats me as to how people take their life over trivial issues undecided

That is what happens when one begins to think too much on trivial matters, soon it becomes an obsession, before you know it....

People need to understand that not worrying too much over things does not mean you're irresponsible to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by Femijohn198: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2020
This man fuckup.when you kill yourself what do you want us to do we that have not got any job.At least there still pay you,and one day God will pick your call.

1 Like

Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by electhnd(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2020
Na wa oooo....... when those he kept in prison, have hope that one day, they will come out

1 Like

Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by des4ella(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2020
You really need to be strong �mentally to withstand the frustration when you are denied your right�. I have been promoted just twice in my 13years of services to one wonderful FG organization �... As Timaya sang.. "��� I can't kill myself allow me to flex oooo���...
As Long there's Life Hope scatter everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by BanevsJoker(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Kokaine:
She should have resigned. Bought tipper and entered the street. He for make money pass hi salary
How much una dey sell tipper? Another Civil Servant wants to buy. Just open your mouth anyhow. Do you think he would take his own life over a low level promotion if he could afford a "tipper"?

1 Like

Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by Anaerobi(m): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2020
Nigeria is a country for the north, by the north to the north.
even at d federal level, if you are not a typical northern, it's only God that will fight for you.
rip
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by Kokaine(m): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2020
BanevsJoker:

How much una dey sell tipper? Another Civil Servant wants to buy. Just open your mouth anyhow. Do you think he would take his own life over a low level promotion if he could afford a "tipper"?
stop mentioning me please. Thank you.
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by ensamy(m): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2020
A warder is a prisoner sad angry sad
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by Kokaine(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2020
BanevsJoker:

I would have avoided this foolish goaat but let me quickly help people with information. I am a civil servant too. There are many loan outlets that allow you access such an amount that can buy you a good truck. They give these loans to civil servants. Go to first bank, and then apply for agmeiss loan. You can buy and pay monthly. Suicide is not an option.
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by Mckhala80(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2020
Nowhere kool oh. Taking ur life no pay atall. The most sluggish/lazy outfit is the Nigeria prisons
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by Musty112: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2020
When you are at the edge, just look down, people abound!! A reminder that trials and tribulations are part of life suicide is never an option

2 Likes

Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 07, 2020
He must have maltreated prisoners.
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by Edyice: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
edoairways:

You wouldn't understand

I do .. I have someone in the uniform line some years ago

Uncle dey complain bitterly .. new recruit of yesterday got promoted , even some have surpass him already.

The very bad one is when new-in-take ( got the job from one OBÀ , SENATOR , OR Governor) will be sending him message .

I understand all this and seen it TOO .

Nigeria is a very bad country .

Favouritism have scatter every public sector .. ..
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by aspiring44: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
othermen:
If you are going through frustration or failure, just keep going.

There will be light down the tunnel and this may seem hopeless or not forthcoming, and the burden or shame from the failure too exhausting-

but there is actually hope, there is always hope with life and you must not let go.

Your predicament is temporary and the night will always end.

I hope peace to the family.

Some people develop instant OCD - obsessive compulsive disorder . And one can't explain how they get to the stage so quick

There are different stages to suicides
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by romenna: 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
I want to end injustice in the world.
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by JIMMY1393: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:
Rest in peace
Still available for sell

You did not even say what is still available
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by ledaman: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nairaland can mislead people with information he didn't commit suicide. He has been sick for a while before he died ! I have a friend closed to the deceased!
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by emmanuelbrown26: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
JIMMY1393:

You did not even say what is still available
The 2 buildings
Price: 29M
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
It beats me as to how people take their life over trivial issues undecided

You have not been there.

When you get there you will forget all your preachings against suicide.

You will personally drink anything harmful to end the miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by thatigboman: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
osamz007:

if his name was Musa babale he would have passed
he passed but not promoted
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by Ubongdemaga: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
MORE OF THIS WILL STILL HAPPEN AS LONG AS BUHARI KEEP EXTENDING THE TENURE OF THE CURRENT CONTROLLER-GENERAL WHO HAD RETiRED SINCE 2018 BUT STILL IN SERVICE. STAFF ARE NOT HAPPY WITH JAFARU ADMINISTRATION .
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by NwaliE01: 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Imagine this one. People dey find work everywhere, and he just took his life because of promotion that will surely come someday.
Pray he finds promotion where he has choosed to go.
Re: Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion by maasoap(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
SLAP44:
He needn't take his own life, all he would have done to secure the promotion is to become dumb and keep screaming sai babar to everyone till he will be notified and promoted, after all, a recharge card seller is now the presidential spokesman grin

Crap. Ask anyone in the federal government work how they're getting their promotions even before Buhari came on board. They will tell you the only language that people in charge understand. Sai baba my yansh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour / Pranking Contents Are Becoming Dangerous & Need Regulations Soon - Police / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kola Village In Adamawa (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.