Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Have You Ever Been Harassed By SARS Before? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been Harassed By SARS Before? (397 Views)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Harassed By SARS Before? by Phabulous828(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
SARS cruelty in the past years has escalated, one in ten youths of Nigeria has either been accused of being a cyber criminal or a ritualist in the hands of of Police/SARS.
Have you ever been harassed by these forces before?
Share your experience
Re: Have You Ever Been Harassed By SARS Before? by Jafar1: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nope, but av witnessed it against innocent citizens
Re: Have You Ever Been Harassed By SARS Before? by Phabulous828(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jafar1:
Nope, but av witnessed it against innocent citizens
Can you share the one(s) you've witnessed?
Re: Have You Ever Been Harassed By SARS Before? by Jafar1: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Phabulous828:

Can you share the one(s) you've witnessed?
No, I can't...
Re: Have You Ever Been Harassed By SARS Before? by DenreleDave(m): 3:43am On Oct 07, 2020
Hmm
Re: Have You Ever Been Harassed By SARS Before? by Phabulous828(m): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2020
Why? If I may ask
Jafar1:
No, I can't...
Re: Have You Ever Been Harassed By SARS Before? by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2020
yes I've been almost harrassed once whilst travelling via a commercial bus to ogun state from kwara.
they stopped the bus and peeped in then saw me and my friend at the back they immediately asked us to get down, then they searched us but couldn't find anything except a small phone cause we've already anticipated things like this so we have already kept our smartphones with the driver to avoid stories lol.They wasted our time though cause they didnt believe we didn't have a smartphone cause of how we were dressed, they even searched where we sat maybe we hid it beneath the sits lol, we were smart that day they would have definitely extorted us I thank God sha

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: SARS Extorted N500,000 From Me - Brandi Merry Cry Out For Help (vid) / Shootings Still Going On In Lekki / Help He Has Been Missing For Days !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.