Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) (2098 Views)

Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage / Chris Brown And Davido Surprise Chris Brown’s Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Bbnaija: Bisola Welcomes Khafi As The British Police Officer Salutes Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by Newswire: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Following reports that Davido’s signee, Lil Frosh, abused his girlfriend as photos of her girlfriend’s battered face went viral, a private conversation between Lil Frosh and his girlfriend has popped up on social media.

The former new signee from the Davido Music Worldwide camp Lil Frosh has reacted to the accusations of assaulting his girlfriend.

The brother of the victim who lost his cool took to his twitter page to tweet series of post in connection to the assault of his sister who is the girlfriend of Lil Frosh. In series of tweets he disclosed how Lil Frosh has been molesting his girlfriend often.

“My client and sister has suffered enough!!! We have kept quiet enough @lhilfrosh.

You have done enough damage for almost a year now you have been in a relationship with my sister and client and you have brought her nothing but horror, pain and disaster.”

In a new development, the WhatsApp chats of Lil Frosh apologizing to his girlfriend after beating her up pops up on the internet. However, some Nigerians have called out the police to arrest the artist. Below Is The Chats.

See Full Chats HERE

1 Share

Re: Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by Jafar1: 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
While other signed artistes like Fireboy DML and Rema are busy releasing hit tracks, this one is busy assaulting ladies ....

Why won't davido cancel his contract?

2 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by Netanya(f): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Going back to a woman beater is like going back to the gutters .
Re: Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Netanya:
From what I read on IG she said this is not his first time that is he beat her very often
My question is why do you women like tough guy's
Re: Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by Netanya(f): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
ZIINI:

From what I read on IG she said this is not his first time that is he beat her very often
My question is why do you women like tough guy's
Not all though .I'm a lady and I do not like those type of guys. Maybe she's attracted to his money, maybe
Re: Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Netanya:
Not all though .I'm a lady and I do not like those type of guys. Maybe she's attracted to his money, maybe
Not a maybe. She really is or he dicks her good. I bet you'd do d same if u are getting a non stop good dicking.
Re: Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by Netanya(f): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
Silentgroper:
Not a maybe. She really is or he dicks her good. I bet you'd do d same if u are getting a non stop good dicking.
God forbid
Re: Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Netanya:
God forbid
Lol. You do like a good dicking though, right?
Re: Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by Netanya(f): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lol. You do like a good dicking though, right?
Aired dfkm
Re: Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Netanya:
Aired dfkm
what language is dz?
Re: Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by Netanya(f): 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Silentgroper:
what language is dz?
I guess you are not on Twitter then grin
Re: Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Netanya:
I guess you are not on Twitter then grin
Nah, I'm nat. Cant keep up.

what does it mean tho?

are u a model? .. U one pretty ass nd u look a lil bit like diane of bbn
Re: Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by Netanya(f): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Silentgroper:
Nah, I'm nat. Cant keep up.

what does it mean tho?

are u a model? .. U one pretty ass nd u look a lil bit like diane of bbn
Aired dfkm - Ignored don't f*cking kill me .
A face model to be (till I get a shot chance) .
Re: Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Netanya:
Aired dfkm - Ignored don't f*cking kill me .
A face model to be (till I get a shot chance) .
lol. Crazy stuff.

jxt keep pushing. U gon get that chance soonxt. For reals.

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by sade38436: 5:03am On Oct 07, 2020
: Aired dfkm - Ignored don't f*cking kill me . A confronting concept to be (till I get a gunshot hope) . lol. wacko stuff.jxt keep pushing. U gon get that hope soonxt. For reais.
Re: Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by Netanya(f): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Silentgroper:
lol. Crazy stuff.

jxt keep pushing. U gon get that chance soonxt. For reals.
Amen , thanks dear
Re: Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by Dominatrix(f): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2020
Why is she still chatting with this fool, Block the bitch..
I will beat that guy to a pulp and drain his pathetic bank account for street beggers.

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Reacts, Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(Pics) by mayklef(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2020
Netanya:
Boy dy beg 4 puts while him mates dy drop hits

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion :dorathy Shows How She Su.ck Brighto D!ck (video) / #bbnaija: The Moment Emmanuel Mistakenly Shows His Gbola (video) / Homecoming: Cubana Welcomes Whitemoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.