Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. (32209 Views)

Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) / Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles / David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by supercase1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
vanida6:
Our boys re back cool

my prediction is nigerian 3-algeria 1 cheesy
wrong Nigeria 0 - 2 Algeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by Nuhupeter(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Millimann

The midfield looks weak without Ndidi, Etebo or Aribo

Seriously we will miss them very well.
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by Abusadiq01(m): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
hatakekakashi:

Mikel and ighalo are retired from national football while osimhen cannot travel due to Corona issues

U don't mean it!

Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by PresidentJosh20(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
JidennaJason:
My 4-3-3 formation against the African Champions.

[b]GK- Jesus Christ

DL- Ola Aina

DC- Semi Ajayi

DC- Kenneth Omeruo

DR- Awaziem

MC- Frank Onyeka

MC- Mikel Agu

MC- Iwobi

AMR- Samuel Kalu

AML- Samuel Chukweze

CF- Cyriel Desser.[/b]
@the bolded,you are really something else.So you think alampasu,okoye et al cannot do a good job at the post.
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by PresidentJosh20(m): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
kstyle2:
Great. In all honesty, rorh had done well. When he took charge of the super eagles, we were 71st in the world and 16th in Africa behind countries like Uganda, Congo and Cape Verde. We are currently 29th in the world and 3rd in Africa and a victory over Algeria, who are ranked 2nd in Africa, can see us leapfrog them.
Some people say the coach has done nothing and should be sacked. Under previous coaches, players stroll into camp 2 days to the match. We saw players and coach fighting themselves, we saw players from unknown leagues gracing the super eagles shirt because they 'sorted' their way. Now we've seen players with dual nationalities switch over to us(akpoguma, dessers, Bazee, ejaria, Tobias lawal, aribo ehizibue, Felix uduokhai etc). We do not have to do permutations and combinations to know our chances of qualifying for tournaments.
Players are invited on merit e.g osimhen was dropped due to napoli's player testing positive to covid. He was immediately replaced by onuachu who has scored 7 goals in 7 games for his club

We may not be where we ought to be but we are certainly not where we used to be.
God bless you for this comment.The manager is an unaknowledge goldmine.I hope Nigerians rally round him to restore the super eagles to it glorious sway.
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by PresidentJosh20(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Gamesmart:

Can you please repeat what you are saying in English?
Lol,guy use a spec if you no sabi his english.
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by PresidentJosh20(m): 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
hatakekakashi:

Do you live anywhere close to Earth
Na pluto he dey type from.Instead of reading the article first,his type will just squeal a stupid question when the answer is right there in the article.
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by PresidentJosh20(m): 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
nyiamfrank:
My ma, do you mean Our Lord Jesus Christ will be our goal keeper?
Abeg help me ask am while I siddon dey laff. grin
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by Uchasa(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Ajayi better starts, Aribo, Eberechi eze both missing in the midfield.

Eberechi Eze would likely pledge allegiance to UK
Re: Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. by Uzeespeedy(m): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2020
Most all the players are Igbos
Yorubas players are wacks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elon Musk: I Am 'buying Manchester United ' / #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! / Video Of Asisat Oshoala's 4 Goals For Barcelona Against Tacon Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.