Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) (23810 Views)

Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. / Overseas โ€“Based Pros Storm Super Falconsโ€™ Camp / All Invited Players Have Arrived The Super Falcons Camp In Le Mans (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by naptu2: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2023
ASISAT M.O.N @AsisatOshoala

Nothing wey you wan tell me, @GiftMonday21 don go Mala show tire
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ #LagosIsland #Fuji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-oMi91VRMk

https://twitter.com/AsisatOshoala/status/1645159810206253057

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by naptu2: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by naptu2: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2023
More.

1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Allardyce: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2023
Omo, this Gift Monday girl can whine oh. shocked
Now I see why the foreign coach always loose focus.

212 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2023
damn. What that waist do

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Mraphel: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2023
Gift monday rock that Yoruba Fuji very well. She's not from the VILLAGE but from the WESTERN WORLD.

312 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by ShaqFu: 8:02am On Apr 10, 2023
naptu2:
ASISAT M.O.N @AsisatOshoala

https://twitter.com/AsisatOshoala/status/1645159810206253057
Not bad. She can dance. Fancy Ishilove rolling her waist like that. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

6 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Quest7777: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2023
Dancing queens. smiley
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Mrvictorwrite(m): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2023
Wow, good for her.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2023
Correct babe ๐Ÿฅ‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Sweetvie: 8:07am On Apr 10, 2023
Smile.
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by chudez0147(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2023
grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by OAFMods: 8:08am On Apr 10, 2023
Make God save Nigeria from hate na wetin we want be this. Love not hate.

204 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 8:08am On Apr 10, 2023
That Gift Monday deserves a bottle of Henessy.
See as she dey whine that thing grin

205 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by yashau(m): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2023
cry
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by LordGuru1: 8:08am On Apr 10, 2023
wink African's BEST of the Bests, One and Only Queen Baller, Female Lionel Messi!

7 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 10, 2023
Legit

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Lemmy123(m): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2023
The Gift lady killed it. I've not seen such waist whine for a long time now...

See my signature below, thanks

203 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 10, 2023
Asisat na thug oo grin grin grin

Lagos life don turn that babe to something else. grin

216 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by iamoyindamola(m): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2023
Na only dance them sabi

212 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Atarakpa: 8:09am On Apr 10, 2023
Her happiness
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 10, 2023
Y do women like to shake their nyashi while dancing?

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by jayAjoku(m): 8:11am On Apr 10, 2023
I wonโ€™t lie I for like Experience their two For Bed๐Ÿ˜ especially this asisat be like she go be striker there too ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Freshtruth(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2023
WWhen he reach Barcelona he go dey scores goals when he reach Nigeria ho dey run for feed like who dem just rape. Oshaola is over rated . trust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by SmartPolician: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2023
Asisat Oshoala don resemble man finish.

That babe used for be the most beautiful girl to play for the Super Falcons.

Now, football has drained all her juicy flesh cry
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by TGreatGatsby: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2023
No b small rocking dat girl dey on

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Pinterest: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Allardyce:
Omo, this Gift Monday girl can whine oh. shocked
Now I see why the foreign coach always loose focus.

I donโ€™t know why Iโ€™m surprised a Nigerian female footballer can whine like that. Maybe because majority of them are usually looking โ€˜manlyโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Lithiumite: 8:15am On Apr 10, 2023
I always love when there is a diversity mix between tribes in Nigeria,gift being igbo did more justice to that song than even asisat who is yoruba.......I am yoruba but I enjoy osadebe,sir warrior ,bright chimezie and phyno anyday and I always vibe to their music.......I have lots of igbo friends too and this igbo chick Mabel from abriba I am madly in love with.

We are one only if we can be positive enough and appreciate our diversity.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Xigg: 8:15am On Apr 10, 2023
Nice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? / Messi Matches Record For Most Missed Penalties In Champions League History / Usain Bolt Signs For Mamelodi Sundowns, South African Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.