Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Maina's Son Attacked By Police, Narrowly Escaped Death (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maina's Son Attacked By Police, Narrowly Escaped Death (video) (576 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By / Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maina's Son Attacked By Police, Narrowly Escaped Death (video) by Oshoboy01: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Faisal Maina, the son of a former Chairman of the Pension Reform Task Team, was allegedly attacked by Officers and Men of the Nigeria Police Force in Gwarimpa, Abuja at about 8PM on Monday, 5th October, 2020.

The lad alleged that the men who occupied 5 police Hilux vehicles and two private cars attacked him with intent to kill him as they pointed guns at his moving car which was in a long trafficjam but managed to escape.

He said the men who were in Police uniforms followed him to a secured zone within the Abuja metropolis before they turned back.

He wondered why anyone would want to take his life while he is still standing trial at the Federal High Court.

Although his car was damaged but there was no injury sustained.

Faisal who later showed up in court at about 2pm
said the ugly incident contributed to his lateness to court even though the court did not sit due to Justice Okon Abang's absence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrrQVgeo9wM

1 Share

Re: Maina's Son Attacked By Police, Narrowly Escaped Death (video) by YoonSung20: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
oga ooo Nigeria my country
Re: Maina's Son Attacked By Police, Narrowly Escaped Death (video) by Realismailakabir: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
No pics to justify your claim! Banana Republic bloggers

2 Likes

Re: Maina's Son Attacked By Police, Narrowly Escaped Death (video) by bmdthemix: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
sorry dey pointed gun not shoot @ him

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Maina's Son Attacked By Police, Narrowly Escaped Death (video) by ERockson: 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
So this young man too don follow him papa chop Nigeria money. God dey o

1 Like

Re: Maina's Son Attacked By Police, Narrowly Escaped Death (video) by Freestainworld(m): 12:05am On Oct 07, 2020
he will still escape soon to Dubai, their hiding place
Re: Maina's Son Attacked By Police, Narrowly Escaped Death (video) by Ever8090: 12:46am On Oct 07, 2020
If to say na the leaders and their children police and SARS dey kill problem for no dey...I for even dey dash them money to buy bullet sef...
Re: Maina's Son Attacked By Police, Narrowly Escaped Death (video) by tiger28: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2020
Sooooo? The car is OUR money anyway!
Re: Maina's Son Attacked By Police, Narrowly Escaped Death (video) by davillian(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2020
No be only Amored peicing round na AA
Re: Maina's Son Attacked By Police, Narrowly Escaped Death (video) by Mayng01(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2020
Nigeria is now the land of wha?.....

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Know Me And Fear Me — Mrs Aisha Bakari Gombi / A Democide Has Been Committed By The Nigeria Government. / JUST IN: Buhari Govt Will Stop Doctors From Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.