Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! (3271 Views)

#EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by daewoorazer(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
The #endSARS brouhaha seems like it is going to linger on for a while as the altercation between Wizkid and the Presidential Aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media continues to worsen. Few hours after the latter condemned the “ojuelegba” crooner for calling out the president, Wizkid has replied, even in a more harsh tone.

See receipts below:

lol a 77 year old man is not young ma.. You are a woman and a mother and kids are getting killed by police/sars and this is all you have to say? shame on you!!! shame on you!! I am a father and age has nothing to do with demanding for a better governance in my country!!

https://twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1313578929740025859?s=21

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
I stand with wizkid on this one

I'm also a young father and i feel bad that innocent kids are killed daily up north and the so called president isn't doing enough to stop this madness .

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by crestedaguiyi: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
way to go wizzy

way to go

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by YoonSung20: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
I still stand with wizkid

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
I support you my bro. ...it will be more shame unto her if she respond to you again!

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by hargbolahan01: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
YoonSung20:
I still stand with wizkid
do they want him to call 77 yrs old man young man....and it is 100 percent true that police are killing people but that is not problem as a woman who will call her self mother will later support SARS bad activities

no wonder this govt is not benefitting Nigerians... you can't have people like this in govt and expect anything good

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by Wetopy(f): 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wizkid, don't reply that ugly woman again. I throw up each time I look at her damn ugly face grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by ERockson: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Drunk prostitute and shameless bitch, that's who this woman is

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by jlinkd78(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Never knew Wizkid is this cerebral. My respect for him for putting this sex trafficker where she truly belongs

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by slivertongue: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
shame to the urchins in the villa.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by mbaise1000: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
this is what you get when yiu don't know when to shut up, when you try too hard to defend the indefensible, when you decide to dance naked im the market place, "dumb kids" who beat all odds to make something of themselves will tell you to your face that you are a fool, and those you are trying to defend will agree with them, because the "dumb kid" is absolutely correct

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by jojofola: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
To think someone finally put her in her rightful place and it had to come from Wizkid.

I'm not surprised.

Cancerians are known to keep to themselves and can be deeply emotional and won't hold back.

Machala!

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by funmike83(f): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wizkid is right and I respect him for this. That woman is shameless. If this is what a woman that calls herself mother can say then its truly a shame . Shame on her

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by 360degreess(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
funmike83:
Wizkid is right and I respect him for this. That woman is shameless. If this a what a woman that calla herself mother can say then its truly a shame . Shame on her
.. Shut up!!!. That midget called wizkid lacks good manners.
I love the reply lauretta gave him by calling him Dumbkid. Serve him right...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by MrColdsweat: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Way to go WizKid.

Since the old hag lacks shame, Let us all join wizkid by contributing shame for Lauretta onochie A.K.A ngeneukwenu A.K.A mannabbqgrillz....

SHAME!!!

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by frainc(m): 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Shame can't catch a shameless person na ,that woman is a disgrace to her family

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by TimeManager(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Laureta should be thankful she got the most polite reply from Wizkid. When Wizkid unleashed his savagery on Linda Ikeji, she closed her legs and became a preacher of celibacy for about 4 years. 600 years for Linda for deceiving a lot of young girls .

kiss the truth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by lilkech(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
So bubu and lorry want us to keep quiet while the country burns and allow them use our water set aside to quench the fire to baff trump and his wife?

Chai! 9ja which way undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by DEROXMAN: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
grin lol I knew he would reason the palm wine drunk matter shameless pig of a woman

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by Idonije8(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
360degreess:
you are your own problem gerrat of here

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by splendour7(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
I Am Only Ashamed That The Woman Is Bearing An Igbo Name {onochie}. Thou I'm Not Sure If She Is Truely An Igbo Woman,or Maybe She Might Be From Those Minority Tribes In South South, Bearing Igbo Names...What Do I No Self.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by nwakibie3(m): 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
splendour7:
I Am Only Ashamed That The Woman Is Bearing An Igbo Name {onochie}. Thou I'm Not Sure If She Is Truely An Igbo Woman,or Maybe She Might Be From Those Minority Tribes In South South, Bearing Igbo Names...What Do I No Self.

You are right. She is from Delta state I think

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by Olatunji1929: 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
360degreess:
you are a big bastard dont worry SARS will soon show you their true color Abi you think they will spare you for being bubu supporter?

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 07, 2020
What does the sky woman expect him to call that old man.

Ode Oponu woman.

Slave.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 07, 2020
360degreess:
What is this one saying. Does your slave master has good character?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by seanwilliam(m): 12:11am On Oct 07, 2020
jlinkd78:
Never knew Wizkid is this cerebral. My respect for him for putting this sex trafficker where she truly belongs
My respect don increase for that guy I swear..

Like if you support wizzy , share for shameless woman

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by seanwilliam(m): 12:12am On Oct 07, 2020
jojofola:
To think someone finally put her in her rightful place and it had to come from Wizkid.

I'm not surprised.

Cancerians are known to keep to themselves and can be deeply emotional and won't hold back.

Machala!
we cancer ehn, we dey talk our mind and very emotional cheesy
Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 07, 2020
Wizkid dragging Lauretta and Buhari on Twitter: grin

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by WoundedLamb: 1:41am On Oct 07, 2020
Lol... The logic that a 77 year old is not young and therefore shouldn't have a problem being called "old man" is very funny cause deep down everyone, we all know it's an insulting utterance. How many of you call your parents or anyone you respect "old man" in a serious conversation? It's OK to support wizkid's insult to the president cause he is not leading y'all right but you don't have to pretend like you didn't see the insult. That's not necessary. Logic shouldn't be twisted based on sentiments.

#SayNoToBadLeadership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 07, 2020
Even though he's a successful celebrity,he should respect his elders.
Re: Wizkid To Lauretta Onochie: SHAME ON YOU! by NaMe4: 1:46am On Oct 07, 2020
Great response

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Reply Dating Jim Iyke On Twitter / PRANKSTER: One Direction's Liam Payne Shares Naked, Pixilated, Full Frontal Snap / Comedian AY VS Actor Ramsey Noah? Who Rocked The Classy Blue Suit BEST?? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.