Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Pi Cup - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pi Cup (202 Views)

Longrich Pi Cup ( Alkaline Cup) / Longrich Pi Cup / 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pi Cup by Haleesha1209(f): 1:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Acidic environment in your body can cause many problems: blood has difficulty in carrying oxygen; bones are losing calcium leading to osteoporosis; it helps cancer growth, obesity, fatigue, etc. To prevent these health problems, drink Alkaline Water.
This is one of the amazing products from Longrich everyday products. It's features include
Balances pH level of water (counters acidity of water), thus helping to flush away any acidic content in the body.
Enables mineral to reach the cell and a safe way to disarm free radicals.
Prevents chronic diseases, reduces cholesterol in the body.
Help the body absorb the vital minerals and nutrient more effectively.
Enhance immunity, prevent diseases and protect the liver.
It clears tipsiness and drunkenness no matter how much you drink
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE CUP
- Boil your water and pour into Longrich pi cup filling up to the level marked close to the topmost part of the cup.
- Gently place the pi cup cover back and tighten
- Shake rigorously for 10 minutes.
- Pour water out
- Repeat same process once more and your pi cup is ready for use

NOTE: After cup activation, to convert your normal drinking water to pi water, you need to shake very well for about 10 minutes depending on the state of the drinking water you want to convert. If the drinking water is neutral it will take a lesser period of time maybe 5 minutes vigorous shaking. If it's acidic it will take up to 10 minutes or more.
For those who intend to drink pi water much later maybe in like 1-2 hours time, you may not need to do any vigorous shaking. Just fill your pi cup with drinking water and wait till when you are ready to drink.

The pi cup goes for N23,000. To purchase contact Halliy on WhatsApp 08106012938

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Four Super Eagles Players Test Positive / How Beautiful Is Your Skin? Find Out� / I'm I Shading Skin? What Is Happening To Me, Your Medical Knowledge Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.