Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) (4556 Views)

She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex / A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by 9jaBlogger: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2020
A Nigerian lady has taken to Facebook to call out another user, a man who offered her N150,000 so she could do some very weird fetishes with him on a daily basis.

In the post sighted by Igbere TV, the lady Britney Sophia Mark narrated how the man identified as Samson Obiaze chatted her up, made her an offer of 150k to eat her faeces, an offer she outrightly rejected.

From the screenshots of their conversation, he also offered her an extra N50,000 naira to make it N200k so that he can drink her menses, which really disgusted her.

The guy went further to reveal that he wishes to suck her anus for one month and even after she visits the toilet.

She however warned him never to send such disgusting messages to her, and he replied by mocking her that she just wants to throw away N150k.

Sophia shared screenshots of their chat and wrote;

“For the very first time… I’m dragging an idiot. A Ritualist! Samson Obiaze Because I warned him, nobody should preach to me o, why I should have just blocked him. I will Drag him here , then block him. Because this boy here wants to be Mad!

“This person is not even on my list. He came to my post & asked me to check my inbox. His profile wasn’t familiar but yet I checked my inbox, no message, then, I went to message request & this idiot is insulting his Head!"

https://igberetvnews.com/1367521/nigerian-lady-narrates-man-offered-n150k-eat-faeces/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by Iconstar: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2020
Things are happening o.Its like the guy is used to this. See the way he is describing it "yellow fresh hot shit"

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by sylve11: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2020
This is so disgusting! That guy is a Coprophilia and other names i don't even know. Kai, eat poop and lick menses. devil ooooo!!!! shocked shocked shocked cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by daddytime(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2020
Dregs of the earth.

One babalawo don give the mumu homework. Instead of am to enter bush or canal to look for shiit to chop him come Facebook come dey advertise him sickness.

Useless lazy children.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by 9jaBlogger: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2020

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by Righteousness89(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2020
Just Imagine the Disgusting utterance from a Human being! You can begin to imagine the Degree and level of Demonism and Devilishness out there!
This one has Sold his Soul to the devil and is searching for innocent souls to Destroy..

We Live in very Terrible times..
The Devil and His Foot soldiers are on a Desperate Mission to Destroy and Shatter Destinies through any Means Possible.

This is why you must not toil with Evil, Immorality, less you become Specimen for Destruction..

The Name of the Lord is a Strong tower! The Righteous Runs into it and is Saved!

We are in the Very Endtimes...
The Best Bet to be Saved is be a Genuine Child of GOD..

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by YoonSung20: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2020
Another Yahoo+

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by TechyMm0: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2020
Ritualist are now running wild

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2020
How can one even think of this filthy thing not to talk of utter/put it down!
He needs to be examined.

Animals everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by Jafar1: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2020
I will ask him to send the money, then I will block the idiot!..

Don't preach to me pls, that's what people like him deserve for saying such trash without thinking!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by chatinent: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2020
I'll puke.
This world is so shifted.
150k to make millions with her life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by Uzomacharles: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2020
No be small thing ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by sweetyme001(f): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2020
The guy is just using the girl to catch cruise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by fati2001(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2020
this one strong oooh.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by champrince: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2020
that guy was just seeking for attention...if u don't understand
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by PlayerMeji: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Scat lovers everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by NawtiKingRealer(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2020
E dey common wela na. Some igbo men dey cruise am wella 4 lagos, aba, ph oda places.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by Azyne(f): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2020
sweetyme001:
The guy is just using the girl to catch cruise.

Iswear, but people think he's serious
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by Shedrack777: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2020
i know some ladies will gladly take the offer at N10,000
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by donbachi(m): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2020
"Beans and corn" and the idiot expect the shiit to be watery..hmm!.mad people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by Madibah(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2020
Shedrack777:
i know some ladies will gladly take the offer at N10,000

Like Zzor abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by illicit(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2020
Have can he descend that low
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by Adalyon(f): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2020
Why do I feel like he was just trolling her?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2020
The confidence of that boy is something else
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by hisgrace090: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2020
Adalyon:
Why do I feel like he was just trolling her?

There's nothing like trolling anybody as shit eating have become the order of the day.

Once satan agent give you that condition for survival no going back.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by hisgrace090: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Scat lovers everywhere...

Not love but a demonic condition to desperate one's.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by Observer11: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2020
Wahala dey
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by tobechi74: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2020
Girls looking for free money
Guys giving her impossible condition so she doesn't ask again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by Finnese001: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2020
Most of the people here are either illiterate or ignorant grin

See them tagging everything with rituals

Scat is what most people do everyday and believe me it's fun for some people, it's their fetish and it has nothing to do with rituals

If you want to know more about this, go and do some researching about it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2020
Jafar1:
I will ask him to send the money, then I will block the idiot!..

Don't preach to me pls, that's what people like him deserve for saying such trash without thinking!

You be Wise Pikin
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2020
Werey ni bobo yi sha grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Man Offered Her N150k To Eat Her Faeces (pixs) by chinchonglee(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2020
Nothing De Gea no go see for post!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs / Naija Guy Leak Hotel S€x Video With Ikeja Runs Girl Abigail / Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.