Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE (1999 Views)

Scanned My Honda Accord And Got These Error Codes: Photo / Toyota Camry 2007 LE To XLE Rear AC Vent Conversion / CEL On My Camry, Error Codes Scanned. Please Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE by samintegrity(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hi

No long story,

My Toyota Camry 2007 LE Runs Fine though at least I wouldn't know if it doesn't since am no expert..

I just bought the OBII Scanner so I thought it wise to run the scan..

Although I do noticed my fuel runs out a bit faster and also the RPM on ideal is always at 1000RPM thus the sound is slightly high..

Now below are the error code

P0113
P0016
P0353
P0354

Pls, expert in the house familiar with Toyota Camry, what needs to be done

Thanks in anticipation

Re: Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE by Kayharry(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE by emmaak2(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
cc gazzuz cc kingreign
help a bro
Re: Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE by samintegrity(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Anyone??

cc gazzuz cc kingreign
Re: Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE by kingreign(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
samintegrity:
Anyone??

cc gazzuz cc kingreign
Chat me up tomorrow 07034581213
Re: Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE by samintegrity(m): 7:05am On Oct 08, 2020
kingreign:

Chat me up tomorrow 07034581213

OK bro
Re: Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE by TRYGO(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2020
Here's what's going on:
1. your #3 and #4 ignition coils needs to Br replaced.

2. crankshaft and camshaft timing is off by some tooth, and needs to be correctly synchronized.

3. inspect your mass airflow meter, for dirt's on it. the intake air temperature sensor is incorporated in the MAF sensor itself.

4. What symptoms or problems are you getting?

2 Likes

Re: Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE by samintegrity(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2020
TRYGO:
Here's what's going on:
1. your #3 and #4 ignition coils needs to Br replaced.

2. crankshaft and camshaft timing is off by some tooth, and needs to be correctly synchronized.

3. inspect your mass airflow meter, for dirt's on it. the intake air temperature sensor is incorporated in the MAF sensor itself.

4. What symptoms or problems are you getting?

Thanks bro..

Nothing much aside from the slight increase in fuel consumption as well as the fact that I notice when ac is on and I step on brake, the car kinda shakes... Maybe because the rpm at that time goes below 600rpm.

Also I noticed on ideal RPM is usually at 1000rpm plus it makes a little bit of noise when compared to my frnd muscle Camry.

Will inspect the coil as well as others pointed out.. Thanks
Re: Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE by samintegrity(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
People of God...

I have been able to fix the P0113,P0353 and P0354

Was able to detect the coil thats bad, got it replaced, also cleaned the air flow sensor.. And this also fixed the air flow issues

However, the last but not the least still remains P0016,

My mech said the sensor is okay, but time didn't permit for further discus..

So, I have rescanned and have just 1 error code left which is P0016.

Biko what could be the fix to this?? Someone earlier suggested the timing chains..

Any other suggestions just to narrow the issues to the nearest possible solution..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE by chukel(m): 4:08am On Oct 27, 2020
samintegrity:
Hi

No long story,

My Toyota Camry 2007 LE Runs Fine though at least I wouldn't know if it doesn't since am no expert..

I just bought the OBII Scanner so I thought it wise to run the scan..

Although I do noticed my fuel runs out a bit faster and also the RPM on ideal is always at 1000RPM thus the sound is slightly high..

Now below are the error code

P0113
P0016
P0353
P0354

Pls, expert in the house familiar with Toyota Camry, what needs to be done

Thanks in anticipation
something is wrong with this scan. Doesn't add up.
Re: Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE by samintegrity(m): 1:13am On Oct 28, 2020
chukel:
something is wrong with this scan. Doesn't add up.

Could you kindly share your view?? Thanks bro
Re: Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE by chukel(m): 4:02am On Oct 28, 2020
samintegrity:

Could you kindly share your view?? Thanks bro
you can't have P0353 and P0354 without a misfire. So you should have P0303 and P0304 too. And there is no way a 4cyl car will run normal with compromise to 2 cylinders. Technician ought to have wiped those codes and rescanned after running some distance. Well the good thing is that your issues have been solved. However the integrity of the scanner is questionable.
Re: Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE by samintegrity(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
chukel:
you can't have P0353 and P0354 without a misfire. So you should have P0303 and P0304 too. And there is no way a 4cyl car will run normal with compromise to 2 cylinders. Technician ought to have wiped those codes and rescanned after running some distance. Well the good thing is that your issues have been solved. However the integrity of the scanner is questionable.

Thanks for your input sir, however, this what actually occurred..

Coil C happens to be working but very weak, my guess is that the C weakness may have resulted to the code being thrown by Coil D.

So we test the Coil C, and discovered it wasn't really functional, while D works fine.

So upon changing Coil C, and rescan those codes disappeared..

Also, it is worthy to note that before the fix I did performed the scan like 6 different times, BTW days Oo,..

Thanks again bro for your input
Re: Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE by susanc: 11:13am On Dec 02, 2022
How did u solve the p0016 fault

samintegrity:
People of God...

I have been able to fix the P0113,P0353 and P0354

Was able to detect the coil thats bad, got it replaced, also cleaned the air flow sensor.. And this also fixed the air flow issues

However, the last but not the least still remains P0016,

My mech said the sensor is okay, but time didn't permit for further discus..

So, I have rescanned and have just 1 error code left which is P0016.

Biko what could be the fix to this?? Someone earlier suggested the timing chains..

Any other suggestions just to narrow the issues to the nearest possible solution..

Thanks
Re: Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE by samintegrity(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
susanc:
How did u solve the p0016 fault

Never got to solve it, sold the car shortly after bro
Re: Help With These Error Codes On Toyota Camry 2007 LE by susanc: 7:33am On Dec 08, 2022
Ok
samintegrity:

Never got to solve it, sold the car shortly after bro

(1) (Reply)

Tyre Issues / Immediate Accident Along Oyo Ogbomoso Road / Security Light Blinks, No Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.