Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) (2621 Views)

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem / 12 States Where Men Support Hitting Women Who Argue With Their Husbands - NDHS / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by armyofone(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Right - not a good thing for people to say - i think it is demeaning for a man.

crackhaus:

That's their problem... I was simply trying to understand if descarado meant her statement as a bad thing or as a good thing.

As far as I know, if you tell any man that all you want from him is his preek and NOTHING else, you don't know the kind of thanksgiving he will give to God when he gets home. grin

When it comes to sexual objectification, na women head dey sabi turn 360° for that kind talk...
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by crackhaus: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
armyofone:
Right - not a good thing for people to say - i think it is demeaning for a man.

Demeaning for a man (hearing it) OR of a man (saying it)?

1 Like

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by armyofone(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Both! " I'm not all about my prek - I'm wonderfully made from head to toe"

grin

crackhaus:

Demeaning for a man (hearing it) OR of a man (saying it)?
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by crackhaus: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
armyofone:
Both! " I'm not all about my prek - I'm wonderfully made from head to toe"

grin

Since when you grow preek put for your body? cheesy See this woman with her full melons and big nyansh...

Maybe you mean your clit anyway, it's still the equivalent of a preek... all join grin

1 Like

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by armyofone(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lmao - very funny!! grin grin

crackhaus:

Since when you grow preek put for your body? cheesy See this woman with her full melons and big nyansh...

Maybe you mean your clit anyway, it's still the equivalent of a preek... all join grin

1 Like

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by EmperorMaria: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
crackhaus:

[s]Lol, that's their problem... I was simply trying to understand if dēscarado meant her statement as a bad thing or as a good thing.

As far as I know, if you tell any man that all you want from him is his preek and NOTHING else, you don't know the kind of thanksgiving he will give to God when he gets home. grin

When it comes to sexual objectification, na women head dey sabi turn 360° for that kind talk...[/s]

Is ur gf with u for prick & nothing else? Wouldn’t b surprisin,,,different quality of men abound

1 Like

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by crackhaus: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
armyofone:
Lmao - very funny!! grin grin
But what's up with the 'm' you attached to your username?

Na wah for this una gender dysphoria on this obodo NL... cheesy
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by descarado: 7:53am On Oct 13, 2020
crackhaus:

Did you mean this as a bad thing, or as a good thing? grin

From the perspective of men, it's a good thing na... LOL
Just imagine walking up to a naija man and you tell him the only thing you need from him is his preek because he can't offer you anything else, is it not jackpot you have won for him like this? cheesy
I will answer you tomorrow cheesy
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by crackhaus: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2020
descarado:

I will answer you tomorrow cheesy
Lol grin
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by descarado: 5:34am On Oct 14, 2020
crackhaus:

Lol grin

Why are u loling? grin

Hope you are protesting #endpolicebrutality.

I tie red bandana for head yesterday to work and was asked what the problem is, I said we are protesting police brutality in my country. I have been their victim once albeit minor one during my service yr.
These guys are demons.
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by crackhaus: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
descarado:

Why are u loling? grin

Hope you are protesting #endpolicebrutality.

I tie red bandana for head yesterday to work and was asked what the problem is, I said we are protesting police brutality in my country. I have been their victim once albeit minor one during my service yr.
These guys are demons.
You should know why grin

I didn't join any of the protests physically, but I fully support it. cool
My SARS experience was mostly in Uni, e don tay small... me and my friends na their customer then (mostly my friends anyway, cos I know to dey low-key wella). cheesy
They even had one big police station with three floors at Alakahia, and na Uniport students dey fill the rooms there... You didn't even need to do much, just be inside your compound when they come for one their raids and they will pick up every student they see at home, label all of us yahoo boyz and cultists...
Na just for you to bail yourself out o, nothing else... those officers dey mumu

There was also one experience where they bundled me and my main niggie inside car to first bank ATM in Choba, emptied us out on top say my guy bought one BlackBerry phone he didn't know was stolen.
Somebody later paid for this sha, the guy who sold him the phone...we go waylay am after the ordeal grin

After Uni, I haven't really had any serious issues with them anywhere else. Just the usual road stops, but once they look at me (I don't particularly look like a Yahoo guy), them go just free me after small gist & sorting. The most serious encounter recently was in Lag last year, and that's because of the guy I was with... he has the stereotypical looks.
We sha settled the matter quietly.
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by descarado: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
crackhaus:

You should know why grin

I didn't join any of the protests physically, but I fully support it. cool
My SARS experience was mostly in Uni, e don tay small... me and my friends na their customer then (mostly my friends anyway, cos I know to dey low-key wella). cheesy
They even had one big police station with three floors at Alakahia, and na Uniport students dey fill the rooms there... You didn't even need to do much, just be inside your compound when they come for one their raids and they will pick up every student they see at home, label all of us yahoo boyz and cultists...
Na just for you to bail yourself out o, nothing else... those officers dey mumu

There was also one experience where they bundled me and my main niggie inside car to first bank ATM in Choba, emptied us out on top say my guy bought one BlackBerry phone he didn't know was stolen.
Somebody later paid for this sha, the guy who sold him the phone...we go waylay am after the ordeal grin

After Uni, I haven't really had any serious issues with them anywhere else. Just the usual road stops, but once they look at me (I don't particularly look like a Yahoo guy), them go just free me after small gist & sorting. The most serious encounter recently was in Lag last year, and that's because of the guy I was with... he has the stereotypical looks.
We sha settled the matter quietly.
Oh, u be choba pikin shocked cheesy
I don catch you.
I visited that school once.

Forget naija police matter. E get k leg.
Wetin no get k leg for this my country? lipsrsealed

I went to market, I don't know how thieves used razor to tear my hand bag and took my purse with all my id.
Police station was close by. Na so I was told too go and lodge complain cos of my documents. Like joke like joke, they demanded for money, almost beat me join. I was shocked beyond measure cheesy
One guy( one of them used eye communicate to me to follow him outside when those engaging me were busy, as we went outside, he stopped an okada and told me to speed out of there before they label me a thief.
Like seriously sad
I just got married that time and oga was outside the country. Na so he go come back come meet armed robber wifey for cell cheesy

Luckily for me, a good Samaritan picked my documents up and called me like a week after. As for the money inside the purse, leave matter grin
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by crackhaus: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2020
descarado:

Oh, u be choba pikin shocked cheesy
I don catch you.
I visited that school once.

Forget naija police matter. E get k leg.
Wetin no get k leg for this my country? lipsrsealed

I went to market, I don't know how thieves used razor to tear my hand bag and took my purse with all my id.
Police station was close by. Na so I was told too go and lodge complain cos of my documents. Like joke like joke, they demanded for money, almost beat me join. I was shocked beyond measure cheesy
One guy( one of them used eye communicate to me to follow him outside when those engaging me were busy, as we went outside, he stopped an okada and told me to speed out of there before they label me a thief.
Like seriously sad
I just got married that time and oga was outside the country. Na so he go come back come meet armed robber wifey for cell cheesy

Luckily for me, a good Samaritan picked my documents up and called me like a week after. As for the money inside the purse, leave matter grin
Lmao, they are more lenient with females though... But your experience is funny cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Financially Responsible For His Ex-Wife? / Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! / Why Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi Will Have A Life Long Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.