Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,264 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) (2767 Views)

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem / 12 States Where Men Support Hitting Women Who Argue With Their Husbands - NDHS / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by pocohantas(f): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hathor5:

Your comments have made me watch the videos of them on youtube. Damn! This Angela is hell! I can't stand her. She is extremely rude, crass and disrespectful but Michael is very submissive. grin grin

That shouldn’t be hard, submission is just washing clothes with machine, cooking and taking care of the home.

Michael will be fine...He should stop doing things that triggers Angela. Man wey calm down go last for im matrimonial home. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hathor5:

No need to make it personal.

maybe you over exaggerated, i for like know weytin you know. maybe another time
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Hathor5(f): 4:54am On Oct 10, 2020
pocohantas:

That shouldn’t be hard, submission is just washing clothes with machine, cooking and taking care of the home.

Michael will be fine...He should stop doing things that triggers Angela. Man wey calm down go last for im matrimonial home. grin grin

cheesy
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by descarado: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2020
Hathor5:

I don't think all these ladies see black men as sex objects and even if they did, gbola wouldn't make them marry these men. I have been hearing this from white folks too and I think it is a terribly racist thing to say whether you are black or white.
It's gbola thing my darling kiss
They are not ashamed to voice it out. cheesy
Don't let me start. Crazy people grin

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Hathor5:

Your comments have made me watch the videos of them on youtube. Damn! This Angela is hell! I can't stand her. She is extremely rude, crass and disrespectful but Michael is very submissive. grin grin
The truth is that micheal is a very feminine man and angela is a masculine woman. So thier relationship dynamic is not surprising

1 Like

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by nuelyoyo(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Abeg make I dey with my naija woman abeg, I nor fit for this kain wahala. undecided
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by RightToReject(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2020
Noting can be more irritating than seeing some of you local champions/wannabe woke women (and men where applicable) using every little or single opportunity to further arrogation of purity and sophistication to yourselves.

If these two people under discussion aren't acting a film, then the crass aspect of the said Angela's attitude only portrays how the fraction of the crass and/or expedient White women behave - which anyone of you who belongs to the local champions/wannabe woke group longs for.

The point remains that not all White women are crass and/or expedient, just as it's a fact that not all Nigerian/Black women are too.

There'll always be these sets of women (people):

- Conscientious women - submissive wives

- Crass and expedient or opportunistic women - contentious/oppressive/hypocritical disingenuous wives

- Servile women - stepford/doormat wives

And from 1st hand experience, these three sets of women are in every clime; however, it's not always easy to find the conscientious ones in any of the climes, and that's why we love/even worship them wherever we see them. Of course, the said Michael's expedient/opportunistic disposition isn't in doubt as evident in his wish to have a child with another woman while still legally married to Angela.

By the way, crass and expedient - opportunistic - people remain the easiest people to outwit, their haughty or disingenuous disposition notwithstanding, and they're never meant to be part of a long-term plan for something serious.

NB, to those I broke their hearts, I feel your pains, but vilifying me - quoting me to say trash - won't make you heal quickly; in fact, no one who has experienced heartbreak from me heals completely.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by pocohantas(f): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
RightToReject:
Noting can be more irritating than seeing some of you local champions/wannabe woke women (and men where applicable) using every little or single opportunity to further arrogation of purity and sophistication to yourselves.

If these two people under discussion aren't acting a film, then the crass aspect of the said Angela's attitude only portrays how the fraction of the crass and/or expedient White women behave - which anyone of you who belongs to the local champions/wannabe woke group longs for.

The point remains that not all White women are crass and/or expedient, just as it's a fact that not all Nigerian/Black women are too.

There'll always be these sets of women (people):

- Conscientious women - submissive wives

- Crass and expedient women - contentious/oppressive/hypocritical disingenuous wives

- Servile women - Stepford/doormat wives

And from 1st hand experience, these three sets of women are in every clime; however, it's not always easy to find the conscientious ones in any of the climes, and that's why we love/even worship them wherever we see them. Of course, the said Michael's expedient/opportunistic disposition isn't in doubt as evident in his wish to have a child with another woman while still legally married to Angela.

By the way, crass and expedient - opportunistic - people remain the easiest people to outwit, their haughty or disingenuous disposition notwithstanding, and they're never meant to be part of a long-term plan for something serious.
[/s]

Blablabla!!! Allow team foreign women defend one of their own.

7 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by RightToReject(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2020
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

Blablabla!!! Allow team foreign women defend one of their own.

The day you'll make vex for you for real, you'll wish you never crossed my path. Look for your mates elsewhere, at least for now, until you send in your letter of apology.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Hathor5(f): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
descarado:

It's gbola thing my darling kiss
They are not ashamed to voice it out. cheesy
Don't let me start. Crazy people grin

You are not the only one who is based abroad so it speaks to the kind of people you are surrounded by. kiss
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by pocohantas(f): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
RightToReject:

The day you'll make vex for you for real, you'll wish you never crossed my path. Look for your mates elsewhere, at least for now, until you send in your letter of apology.
[/s]

Blablabla... Reminds me of those kids that will draw line for floor and say “pass this line“. Oga, I done pass the line!! grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by descarado: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hathor5:

You are not the only one who is based abroad so it speaks to the kind of people you are surrounded by. kiss

It's not fight nor show of who is based abroad.
Don't have anything to do with it. I already knew that in Nigeria.
Black men not only Nigerian men are coverted because of gbola. Any white lady who wish to marry a black man as we do is doing so cos of his fat bank account. And they are few. The rest which are in the majority, big cassava cos that's the only thing a black man can offer them kiss
Just like our girls will love you to smithereen if you continually grease their hands non-stopgrin

3 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by pocohantas(f): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
descarado:

Black men not only Nigerian men are converted because of gbola. Any white lady who wish to marry a black man as we do is doing so cos of his fat bank account. And they are few. The rest which are in the majority, big cassava cos that's the only thing a black man can offer them kiss
Just like our girls will love you to smithereen if you continually grease their hands non-stopgrin

Nawa! No allow redpillers see this thing o. Davash222, please you people should address this. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
descarado:

Black men not only Nigerian men are converted because of gbola. Any white lady who wish to marry a black man as we do is doing so cos of his fat bank account. And they are few. The rest which are in the majority, big cassava cos that's the only thing a black man can offer them kiss

Haba ne.
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by descarado: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Nawa! No allow redpillers see this thing o. Davash222, please you people should address this. angry angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
But that's the truth na.

Pls, what is red pillers? I have been seeing this here for sometime now but don't understand it. Is it men who hate women?

1 Like

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by pocohantas(f): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
descarado:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
But that's the truth na.

Pls, what is red pillers? I have been seeing this here for sometime now but don't understand it. Is it men who hate women?

Nah, they don’t hate women. People who spend so much time on toto matter, do not hate
women. Na just bunch of online younglings who go about calling humane and civil men simps cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Davash222(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. See how you’re taking this thread personal like your birthday cake. Abeg be calming down.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by pocohantas(f): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Davash222:

Lol. See how you’re taking this thread personal like your birthday cake. Abeg be calming down.

A very wrong analogy, I ate all this on my 39th birthday few months back. I will swap the whole red-pillers and their affairs for one cup cake. No comparison...

2 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Davash222(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
pocohantas:

A very wrong analogy, I ate all this on my 39th birthday few months back. I will swap the whole red-pillers and their affairs for one cup cake. No comparison...
Wait, like you’ll swap red-pillers for a cup cake

Btw, let me pretend I didn’t see that 39th Birthday.
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
pocohantas:

No one gives a damn? who cares? this is childish, u can't be 39 and act this way

1 Like

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by pocohantas(f): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Davash222:

Wait, like you’ll swap red-pillars for a cup cake

Yes, that is because I probably have to part with something angry. You have a problem with ENs?
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Davash222:
Wait, like you’ll swap red-pillars for a cup cake

cheesy
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Davash222(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Yes, that is because I probably have to part with something angry. You have a problem with ENs?
Part with something more glorious than a red-piller gbola? You sure? Think again, poco.
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by pocohantas(f): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Davash222:

Part with something more glorious than a red-piller gbola? You sure? Think again, poco.

Mtcheew. Something I will use to test if rituals is real. angry angry
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Davash222(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Mtcheew. Something I will use to test if rituals is real. angry angry
It can’t work. You can’t use a ‘kindred’ for ritual. Learn to respect gbola please, it will help you in life. I’m serious, poco.
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by armyofone(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
Michael and Angela are managing well - he accepted her and the one old egg that's left - toting or not grin
Lydia should stick to her own family and stop being involved in his brother's relationship.

This is one thing that causes problem in Nigeria families - extended family involvement!

I like Southern belle! No nonsense!
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by crackhaus: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
descarado:

Black men not only Nigerian men are coverted because of gbola. Any white lady who wish to marry a black man as we do is doing so cos of his fat bank account. And they are few. The rest which are in the majority, big cassava cos that's the only thing a black man can offer them kiss
Did you mean this as a bad thing, or as a good thing? grin

From the perspective of men, it's a good thing na... LOL
Just imagine walking up to a naija man and you tell him the only thing you need from him is his preek because he can't offer you anything else, is it not jackpot you have won for him like this? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by KevinDein: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
crackhaus:

Did you mean this as a bad thing, or as a good thing? grin

From the perspective of men, it's a good thing na... LOL
Just imagine walking up to a naija man and you tell him the only thing you need from him is his preek because he can't offer you anything else, is it not jackpot you have won for him like this? cheesy
Like I seriously don't understand those ladies, man. Women of other races love the black man cause he's got a massive gbola, damnit, that ain't exactly a bad thing, is it? grin. What won't those Asian/Indian men do to be in this "sad" situation grin

1 Like

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by crackhaus: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
KevinDein:

Like I seriously don't understand those ladies, man. Women of other races love the black man cause he's got a massive gbola, damnit, that ain't exactly a bad thing, is it? grin. What won't those Asian/Indian men do to be in this "sad" situation grin
LOL grin

You know women hate it and find it very insulting if a man says he is only interested in their nunu as that's the only thing they have to offer, so I figure they assume that flipping the statement will deliver the same effect on men...

They seem to forget that the male & female brain/emotional responses, simply do not work in the same way at all.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by EmperorMaria: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
crackhaus:

[s]LOL grin

You know women hate it and find it very insulting when a man says he is only interested in their nunu as that's the only thing they have to offer, so I figure they assume that flipping the statement will deliver the same effect on men...

They seem to forget that the male & female brain/emotional responses, simply do not work in the same way at all[/s]

Is ur gf only with u for sex or did any of the respectable females in ur family marry dia men 4 sex? Start from there

1 Like

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by armyofone(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
crackhaus:

LOL grin

You know women hate it and find it very insulting if a man says he is only interested in their nunu as that's the only thing they have to offer, so I figure they assume that flipping the statement will deliver the same effect on men...

They seem to forget that the male & female brain/emotional responses, simply do not work in the same way at all.

Let Mr. Michael come and tell Ms. Deem the only thing he brought from Nigeria was his huge gbola to feed her grin
Angela already discussed money grin grin his big gbola or not - money speaks!
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by crackhaus: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
armyofone:

Let Mr. Michael come and tell Ms. Deem the only thing he brought from Nigeria was his huge gbola to feed her grin
Angela already discussed money grin grin his big gbola or not - money speaks!
Lol, that's their problem... I was simply trying to understand if dēscarado meant her statement as a bad thing or as a good thing.

As far as I know, if you tell any man that all you want from him is his preek and NOTHING else, you don't know the kind of thanksgiving he will give to God when he gets home. grin

When it comes to sexual objectification, na women head dey sabi turn 360° for that kind talk...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relocation sale!!! / How Do I Handle This / Is It Wrong For A Father To Kiss His Daughter Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.