Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) (2765 Views)

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem / 12 States Where Men Support Hitting Women Who Argue With Their Husbands - NDHS / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Frankice: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
Divorce looms for 90 Days Fiancé's Angela and Michael as Angela spits fire after Michael's family asked her to be submissive and allow Michael get a child from another woman

It's only a few weeks since 90 Days Fiance couple, Nigeria's Michael Ilesanmi and America's Angela Deem, got married but the cultural difference has become an issue and may lead to the courthouse.

Michael's relatives want Angela to allow Michael get a child through another woman and Michael agrees, but Angela won't have it. This leads to an argument during which Angela is asked to be submissive and respect Michael as the man.

The argument degenerates from there as Angela and Michael's relative, Lydia, gets into a verbal fight.

Angela tells Lydia - who she calls Aunt Lydia based on Nigerian culture - that since she wants her to be submissive and respect Michael as the man based on Nigerian culture, she (Lydia) has to respect her (Angela) since she's older than her and African culture asks younger ones to respect their elders.

Lydia tells Angela it doesn't work that way because in Nigerian culture, the woman who married into the family first is the elder, irrespective of age and she married into the Ilesanmi family first.

The Americans who were on the video call with the couple were shocked and couldn't understand it.

One American stated that if Angela is expected to respect Michael's Nigerian culture, he has to also respect her American culture and act accordingly.

Angela then adds that she feels sorry for Nigerian women because they are expected to break their necks to please their men and to always bow to their men. She says she won't do that and the only man she'll bow to is God.

When asked what the next step would be, Angela said they will be heading to the courthouse for a divorce.

WATCH VIDEO CLIP AS THE WHITE LADY SHUTS UP MICHAEL AND COMMANDS HIM LIKE A CHILD

WATCH NOW
���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGWi-F1hs7c
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by NoToPile: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
Loool
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Pavore9: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Shebi na team foreign wife. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Beamborla(f): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lovely!
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Sleekbaby(f): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
This obey who woman, I know that it's going to happen soon

1 Like

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by LadySarah: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2020
He deserves it and more.

Right there in Igbo etiti or Ijebu ode or Ikorodu, there was a lady who was sidelined for the white chick.

BTW! How can I because of marriage call a younger person Aunty? If I mistakenly call you and you answer! The way I will squeeze your mouth ehnn.

Aghotam.

5 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by bukatyne(f): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2020
This must be a joke!

Madam Angela did not know the culture she was marrying into?

Did she & Michael not talk about kids?

How can Michael's family engage her to 'let Michael have kids from other women' (whom I suspect is already existing)? Do they even engage Nigerian wives for such?

If kids was so important to Michael, why did he marry an older woman?

Before you build a house, you count the cost:

Can two walk together except they are agreed?

Bunch of jokers, them all!

7 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by fati2001(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2020
#teamforeign! wher y'all crew at?

1 Like

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by frozen70(f): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
This woman is so funny and serious with her rights in marriage

The other video she was asking Obey who Obey what, it was a signal that she is not a push over

6 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by ImaIma1(f): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
LadySarah:
He deserves it and more.

Right there in Igbo etiti or Ijebu ode or Ikorodu, there was a lady who was sidelined for the white chick.

BTW! How can I because of marriage call a younger person Aunty? If I mistakenly call you and you answer! The way I will squeeze your mouth ehnn.

Aghotam.

Hahaha..you know where not to marry from.
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by ImaIma1(f): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
The woman said she pities Nigerian women. She doesn't want to know how some wives have to worship their "Nigerian" husbands to please them. cheesy

#Teamforeignwives

10 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by pocohantas(f): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
#TeamForeignWomen unfollowed this thread. grin

Davash222 now...

8 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
gringringringrin I love this, this is for team foreign, white women (and even worse black women) don't take shit, they were raised to question things, not like us here that are trained to be okpo. If the man is on nairaland the goat would crawl back here to post useless threads. Rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Davash222(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
pocohantas:
#TeamForeignWomen unfollowed this thread. grin

Davash222 now...
All these are movies.

You should know by now.

BTW, have you seen Michael recently? He now looks like Ambode. All thanks to Angela, foreign woman.

6 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
This is so scripted.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Mindlog: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Eyah. cheesy
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by pocohantas(f): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:

All these are movies. You should know by now.
BTW, have you seen Michael recently? He now looks like Ambode. All thanks to Angela, foreign woman.

Even in reality, once you and your brothers get to that international airport, you drop your red-pill. The ones wey you done swallow already, na to shit am commot. If you carry your nonsense over-needy Nigerian ego and enter there, you will be lucky not to land in jail for hitting your foreign wife out of frustration.

Davash, see what your Nigerian brother is going through. I am sure he was an alfa male in Nigeria. If it were a Naija wife, they won’t even negotiate with her. One Patience Ozokwor looking MIL will just land with the second wife. grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Davash222(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Even in reality, once you and your brothers get to that international airport, you drop your red-pill. The ones wey you done swallow already, na to shit am commot. If you carry your nonsense over-needy Nigerian ego and enter there, you will be lucky not to land in jail for hitting your foreign wife out of frustration.

Davash, see what your Nigerian brother is going through. I am sure he was an alfa male in Nigeria. If it were a Naija wife, they won’t even negotiate with her. One Patience Ozokwor looking MIL will just land with the second wife. grin grin

I have friends and cousins who got married to foreign women. They are in control of their marriages. The women worship them.

Poco, everything is about composure. There’s this joy in spending your time or life with foreign women. It’s glorious.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by pocohantas(f): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:

I have friends and cousins who got married to foreign women. They are in control of their marriages. The women worship them.

Poco, everything is about composure. There’s this joy in spending your time or life with foreign women. It’s glorious.

Everybody has friends that got married to foreign women. However, there are not many interracial old couples. My uncle married a foreign woman, they have kids, the eldest is a teen. He is now in his early 50s and wants to retire in Nigeria. Foreign wife doesn’t understand why she should leave the US for Africa. He has finally picked a homebased wife...

I love my uncle for being very practical, he didn’t marry a youngling, he married an evening newspaper like me. Now he shuttles Nigeria and the abroad. We have never seen his kids and we may never see them, just pictures... I am sure those kids might attack you if you call them Nigerians. grin

8 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
ImaIma1:
The woman said she pities Nigerian women. She doesn't want to know how some wives have to worship their "Nigerian" husbands to please them. cheesy

#Teamforeignwives

You are a nigerian wife, do you sing praise & worship songs to your husband early morning or sundays, do you kneel to serve him food or kneel to get things from him. just curious what a nigeria woman does that depict "worship".
Maybe it time some of you go back to school, hopefully you all will know the disparity between respect & worship.
When you ask our darling feminist to accord the same respect they give there boss @ the office or pastor to there husbands.. such act overnight metamorphoses to " i can't worship him" women brain capacity ehn

1 Like

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by pocohantas(f): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
Red pillers are approaching...

Armed with needless analogies, questions and rebuttals- do not engage them. All questions should be directed to the #ForeignWife grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Sterope(f): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin grin grin

pocohantas:

Everybody has friends that got married to foreign women. However, there are not many interracial old couples. My uncle married a foreign woman, they have kids, the eldest is a teen. He is now in his early 50s and wants to retire in Nigeria. Foreign wife doesn’t understand why she should leave the US for Africa. He has finally picked a homebased wife...

I love my uncle for being very practical, he didn’t marry a youngling, he married an evening newspaper like me. Now he shuttles Nigeria and the abroad. We have never seen his kids and we may never see them, just pictures... I am sure those kids might attack you if you call them Nigerians. grin
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Hathor5(f): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
pocohantas:
Red pillers are approaching...

Armed with needless analogies, questions and rebuttals- do not engage them. All questions should be directed to the #ForeignWife grin grin

Your comments have made me watch the videos of them on youtube. Damn! This Angela is hell! I can't stand her. She is extremely rude, crass and disrespectful but Michael is very submissive. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by ImaIma1(f): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
MLTR:

You are a nigerian wife, do you sing praise & worship songs to your husband early morning or sundays, do you kneel to serve him food or kneel to get things from him. just curious what a nigeria woman does that depict "worship".
Maybe it time some of you go back to school, hopefully you all will know the disparity between respect & worship.
When you ask our darling feminist to accord the same respect they give there boss @ the office or pastor to there husbands.. such act overnight metamorphoses to " i can't worship him" women brain capacity ehn

You are the one who needs to go back to school to learn how not to jump into conclusions.

Does "some" represent every woman?

The truth is that the average Nigerian man with that traditional mindset will find it difficult living with a foreign wife because they cannot get the kind of submission they expect.

7 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by ImaIma1(f): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
pocohantas:

As if he is living in their houses to know that they are in control. Isn't it what they tell him, that he believes.

6 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
ImaIma1:

You are the one who needs to go back to school to learn how not to jump into conclusions.

Does "some" represent every woman?

The truth is that the average Nigerian man with that traditional mindset will find it difficult living with a foreign wife because they cannot get the kind of submission they expect.

Is there any reason why people don't bring reality along to social media. are we gonna pretend the africa women of today haven't evolve so much that there is only little disparity between them and so called foreign wife.
You need to know there is a difference between submission and tolerate, white women also submit to there husbands, they cook, they do laundries with machine n also take care of there homes just like other wives buh they just don't tolerate bullshiit, which in most cases is cheating.
If you marry a white woman and stay faithful, their is little or nothing to worry about buh if you marry a naija woman, faithful or not wahala, no money double wahala grin grin we sha dey manage una grin
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by ImaIma1(f): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
MLTR:

Is there any reason why people don't bring reality along to social media. are we gonna pretend the africa women of today haven't evolve so much that there is only little disparity between them and so called foreign wife.
You need to know there is a difference between submission and tolerate, white women also submit to there husbands, they cook, they do laundries with machine n also take care of there homes just like other wives buh they just don't tolerate bullshiit, which in most cases is cheating.
If you marry a white woman and stay faithful, their is little or nothing to worry about buh if you marry a naija woman, faithful or not wahala, no money double wahala grin grin we sha dey manage una grin

The disparity is not little at all. African women have evolved. True. But we still have the cultural background, ideals and norms that makes us African.

The white woman has a different mindset, culture or lack of culture, upbringing that is totally different from ours. Even the way we bring up our children is different. But some African men have no issues with it and can live with it.

You guys go around criticizing Nigerian women like you are blameless and perfect. We on the other hand don't just enjoy crying over already spilled milk cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by descarado: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
These ladies only want you if you have big gbola. Pooorn has led them to believe that black men are horses down there.
Once they are tired, u become garbage.

And u must be very submissive.
U got to see our guys behaving like zombie just to please one old mama.

6 Likes

Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Hathor5(f): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
descarado:
These ladies only want you if you have big gbola. Pooorn has led to to believe that black men are horses down there.
Once they are tired, u become garbage.

And u must be very submissive.
U got to see our guys behaving like zombie just to please one old mama.

I don't think all these ladies see black men as sex objects and even if they did, gbola wouldn't make them marry these men. I have been hearing this from white folks too and I think it is a terribly racist thing to say whether you are black or white.
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Hathor5(f): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
MLTR:

This is what submission is? I am learning.
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hathor5:

This is what submission is? I am learning.

i stand to be corrected "miss" .... maybe you can tell these honourable house if your husband demands more of you. show me brains n i will show you more wink
Re: Divorce Looms:micheaI Ilesanm&america's Angela Deem Argue On Childbearing(video) by Hathor5(f): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
MLTR:

i stand to be corrected "miss" .... maybe you can tell these honourable house if your husband demands more of you. show me brains n i will show you more wink

No need to make it personal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander Gives Birth To A Baby With Blue Eyes. / Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home / Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.