Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) (5929 Views)

She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo / Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs / Peter Obi Mall In Abuja And Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by adadike(f): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
BrownLondon:

Says an ugly Amoebic looking Woman

Lmao
you smell. No matter what you say, you are smelling . Rotten fish odour everywhere. You smell

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by SlayerForever: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Igbochief001:

Them no born Niger Delta well to deny igbos access to sea ...tah ..una self know say una no go ever fit try that rubbish

I have said it we have taken so much back stabbing from you guys ...the next one u people try ..we would show u guys why we are a majority tribe and u minority tribe

Leave this fools. I'm waiting for the day they would "restrict" our movement so they would see what happens.
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Unik3030: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Igbochief001:

What u passed through in Igbo hands during biafra ?

U caused the Biafra war , pushed ojuchkwu to fight war against advice of Igbo leaders then turn around to betray ....oga go and read history

Na everybody dey betray Igbo man,so no b only yorubas betray u
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by BrownLondon(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
adadike:
you smell. No matter what you say, you are smelling . Rotten fish odour everywhere. You smell
You are ugly, no matter what you say you look like Amoeba.

Shapeless, see your breasts like human head.

Arochukwu mgbeke village dueler.

Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by adadike(f): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
BrownLondon:

You are ugly, no matter what you say you look like Amoeba.

Shapeless, see your breasts like human head.

Arochukwu mgbeke village dueler.

Hahahaha.
i don't deal with small smelly irrelevant boys. I do things with big Igbo boys. Now fvck off. Am done with you. Olosi, okobo, smelly rat
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by BrownLondon(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
adadike:
i don't deal with small smelly irrelevant boys. I do things with big Igbo boys. Now fvck off. Am done with you. Olosi, okobo, smelly rat
Ehehe

Igbo boys have suffer, anyone that places high premium on you sure does not have good taste.

Ashawo, okpo, an average Igbo girl is a public toilet, even in Faraway Maiduguiri, you would see Igbo girls selling their pvssy.

You're probably a retired okpo, see your waist Dem don use dick to bend your waist.

Hahahaha, oloriburuku omo ale jati jati

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Graysons: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
Allen102:
how is that my business or my people business? if you like you igbos and ikwerrers can kill yourselves for all i care, it is not okrika people business.

Stop involving my people into your affairs.
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Massacre:st Nicholas Hospital Reacts / Breaking News- Ray Power And Ait Studios On Fire Alagbado / Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.