Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) (5931 Views)

She Is Ikwerre And Not Igbo / Magnus Abe Inagurate Bats-Vanguard In Obio/Akpor And Port Harcourt LGAs / Peter Obi Mall In Abuja And Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by WorWorBoy: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by SaintBishop: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Amarabae:
no my darling, it is the bitter truth ,ask any okrika elder
The okrikans said you should leave them alone.
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by SaintBishop: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Allen102:
And how is it Okrika people business?Stop involving my people in your fight against the Ikwerres.
Ouch!
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by obyrich(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
IGBOSON1:
OP, what's your interest in all of this? Could it be you're trying to stir the hornets nest....to casue divisions between the Ikwerre and Igbo from the south-east? To what end? And what's your own ethnicity?
He is a Yoruba Muslim. Muric for short.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by obyrich(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

what concerns a Yoruba man with what is going on btwn Igbos and Ikweres?

fight for ur oduduwa and leave Igbos alone.
How dare you ask a coward to FIGHT? Better don't try it next time. sad
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Abasman008(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Igbochief001:

Them no born Niger Delta well to deny igbos access to sea ...tah ..una self know say una no go ever fit try that rubbish

I have said it we have taken so much back stabbing from you guys ...the next one u people try ..we would show u guys why we are a majority tribe and u minority tribe
that's your problem. Always thinking you are better..
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
Abasman008:

Are you now better?

Meanwhile I don't understand what the argument is all about?

Everytime arguing with Ikwerre this and that , I don't get and also some portuguese that came to Nigeria and haven't travelled back since 1500 , now Nigerians answering all forms of black and duke.
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
Abasman008:
Bros igbos have done nothing but help Niger Delta ... always believing u don't know what u are doing ...I grew up in pH ..I saw the hate Niger Delta dentans have for igbos first hand ....now igbo are opening their eyes

Name one bad thing igbos have done to Niger Delta ...just name one

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
BrownLondon:
A Nairaland member made this claim just now, I would love to know if it's true or the normal empty chest beating act.

Few months ago, your father's and uncles in Ladipo was calling on Tinubu the Jagaban of Yoruba universe and Obasanjo to come and rescue them because Igbos have finished buying up ladipo..Even when it you are not an exception, you have time to masturbate on another people's issues.

Are you sure you understand the meaning of priority?

How are your people different from the land selling you are masturbating on in this page?

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by BrownLondon(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Few months ago, your father's and uncles in Ladipo was calling on Tinubu the Jagaban of Yoruba universe and Obasanjo to come and rescue them because Igbos have finished buying up ladipo..Even when it you are not an exception, you have time to masturbate on another people's issues.

How are your people different from the land selling you are masturbating on in this page?

what is this uncle saying?
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
BrownLondon:

what is this uncle saying?

Read and see uncle making sense and not some sort of Juvenile malapropism littered on Nairaland.

Few months ago, your father's and uncles in Ladipo was calling on Tinubu the Jagaban of Yoruba universe and Obasanjo to come and rescue them because Igbos have finished buying up ladipo..Even when you are not an exception, you have time to masturbate on another people's issues.

How are your people different from the land selling you are masturbating on in this page

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by mightyhazel: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
BrownLondon:

My ethnicity is Yoruba.
Just playing around.

u dont even have to say it.. You could be smelt from a mile
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by BrownLondon(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Read and see uncle making sense and not some sort of Juvenile malapropism littered on Nairaland.

are we not saying the same thing?

Igbos have acquired 99% of Lagos, 90% of Port Harcourt, 80% of Kano, 85% of London, 98% of Tokyo, 90% of New York.

the great developers.
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by mightyhazel: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Abasman008:
Great human attribute if you ask me.. or do you always think you are worse off than others?

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
BrownLondon:

are we not saying the same thing?

Igbos have acquired 99% of Lagos, 90% of Port Harcourt, 80% of Kano, 85% of London, 98% of Tokyo, 90% of New York.

the great developers.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2020/06/igbo-people-want-to-take-over-our-lands-yoruba-people-in-ladipo-cry-out-to-tinubu-and-obasanjo.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrsomtookonkwo/status/1272524588283502592?lang=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWUQSVl4l1o

No time for Juvenile talks.

This is your father's and uncles talking.

Go and play with your children and allow your father's nurse their wounds.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
obyrich:
How dare you ask a coward to FIGHT? Better don't try it next time. sad

hehehehehe
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by nabiz(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Very true.
I've been clamouring for the day we would hunt them out of Rivers state.

As he's making mouth so he doesn't know their boiling pot of soup is remaining spices. E go shock Una.
are you not ashamed? Instead of treating them is it not better you hustle so that you can make money and buy them back
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Petyr1: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
BrownLondon:
Shey Igbos will not buy up the whole of New York before 2025 like this?
you people are something else
this meme made my day
i was just laughing inside the toilet
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by uniqueboi1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
nabiz:
are you not ashamed? Instead of treating them is it not better you hustle so that you can make money and buy them back

FOH

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Abasman008(m): 4:18am On Oct 08, 2020
mightyhazel:
Great human attribute if you ask me.. or do you always think you are worse off than others?
well I'd keep whatever I think inside.. especially if what I say will cause rifts between me and my allies especially on a very "sensitive" topic like forming a new country.
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Abasman008(m): 4:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Igbochief001:

Bros igbos have done nothing but help Niger Delta ... always believing u don't know what u are doing ...I grew up in pH ..I saw the hate Niger Delta dentans have for igbos first hand ....now igbo are opening their eyes

Name one bad thing igbos have done to Niger Delta ...just name one
who hates you? Which tribe in Nigeria as a whole don't have igbos as friends? Am SS and my best friends are igbos, ikwerres take things too seriously.. but when it comes to matters of sovereignty you are Igbo I am NIGER DELTAN..igbos should stop this ideology of hate they say the south have for them...it's we the SS who'd say you hate us because of the hell we went through in your hands dyrind the civil war...no one's going to give biafra THROUGH pity...
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 08, 2020
Abasman008:
who hates you? Which tribe in Nigeria as a whole don't have igbos as friends? Am SS and my best friends are igbos, ikwerres take things too seriously.. but when it comes to matters of sovereignty you are Igbo I am NIGER DELTAN..igbos should stop this ideology of hate they say the south have for them...it's we the SS who'd say you hate us because of the hell we went through in your hands dyrind the civil war...no one's going to give biafra THROUGH pity...
What u passed through in Igbo hands during biafra ?

U caused the Biafra war , pushed ojuchkwu to fight war against advice of Igbo leaders then turn around to betray ....oga go and read history

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Abasman008:

You are beginning to sound off reality

Nobody needs you people in a homogeneous igbo country. First of all go and make Akwa cross work before you can talk to any igbo man. You guys don't see eye to eye yet you have the audacity to even speak about others.

Moreover, Nnamdi Kanu is on a deadly mission because nearly 95% of Igbos don't support his brand of biafra because it is doomed to fail as Nigeria has failed.

Best remains Igbos homogeneous country only.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Sinzumoney: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are beginning to sound off reality

Nobody needs you people in a homogeneous igbo country. First of all go and make Akwa cross work before you can talk to any igbo man. You guys don't see eye to eye yet you have the audacity to even speak about others.

Moreover, Nnamdi Kanu is on a deadly mission because nearly 95% of Igbos don't support his brand of biafra because it is doomed to fail as Nigeria has failed.

Best remains Igbos homogeneous country only.
Ad long as he keeps adding the SS in his map he will continue to lose followers among the Igbos and will fade away very fast
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by stubbornman(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2020
BrownLondon:

I want to learn (though I found the claim ridiculous)

Trust me, there is division between Igbos and Ikwerres not only on Nairaland, according to igboid , Ikwerres are more igbophobic than Fulanis.

Igboid , OriakuAmara etcetera were the cause of these rifts between Igbos and Ikwerres, if you doubt me check the recent threads created by the monikers I mentioned above (especially OriakuAmara ), this thread won't change anything.

My ethnicity is Yoruba.

Just playing around.

Don't be stupidd young man what's the essence of this topic... Wetin dey worry una sef
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Chimaraymond455: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2020
jealousy and envy everywhere, God has already bless the Igbo tribe,
and there's nothing an man can do about it,
Igbo are great people, most successful tribe in Africa Igbo,
most intelligent tribe in Africa Igbo,
the most united tribe in Nigeria Igbo,
the most hard-working tribe in Africa Igbo,
the most recognized tribe in Africa to the world Igbo,
the only tribe every tribes in Nigeria are afraid to compete with Igbo,
the only tribe the more you hate them, the more they are bless Igbo,
Igbo is great, Igbos are children of the most high, Igbo mean light development, success, favor, am proudly Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by BlackSaints: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2020
Allen102:
how is that my business or my people business? if you like you igbos and ikwerrers can kill yourselves for all i care, it is not okrika people business.

Stop involving my people into your affairs.
Nothing but the truth!

6 Likes

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by adadike(f): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2020
IGBOSON1:
OP, what's your interest in all of this? Could it be you're trying to stir the hornets nest....to casue divisions between the Ikwerre and Igbo from the south-east? To what end? And what's your own ethnicity?
he is a Yoruba idiot. Son of the smelly tribe

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by hammer3: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2020
IGBOSON1:

YORUBA PEOPLE JUST KEEP OPENING USELESS THREAD IN NAIRALAND.

I WONDER IF THEY HAVE HALF A BRAIN
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Kinematics: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Allen102:
how is that my business or my people business? if you like you igbos and ikwerrers can kill yourselves for all i care, it is not okrika people business.

Stop involving my people into your affairs.

Forget the useless Amara that does not know her left from her right. One day she is from Oyigbo, next day she is from Anambra.

Confused Ibo girl with a confused personality.
Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by Kinematics: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2020
Igbochief001:

Them no born Niger Delta well to deny igbos access to sea ...tah ..una self know say una no go ever fit try that rubbish

I have said it we have taken so much back stabbing from you guys ...the next one u people try ..we would show u guys why we are a majority tribe and u minority tribe

Here they go again. Chest beating...

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) by BrownLondon(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
adadike:
he is a Yoruba idiot. Son of the smelly tribe
Says an ugly Amoebic looking Woman

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos / PHOTOS: MC Oluomo Steps Out Of His Car To Control Traffic / Nigeria Spends N98 Trillion Importing Food Between 2007 And 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.