Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance (22173 Views)

Egboh Grace Chioma / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by AlexReports(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ex Beauty Queen and Publisher Launches Media House In Abuja, Records Amazing Attendance

As the need for objective and balanced information dissemination continues to arise, Nigeria Ex Beauty Queen and Publisher, Queen Egboh Grace Chioma, had few days ago launched her new media outfit, called Leaders and Life News House. The new media organization currently homes a both a Televisions station called LLTV and a National Publication known as Politics and Life Magazine.

The event of the launch ceremony was honoured with the presence of notable Personalities in Nigeria including, HRM Alfred Papapreye Diete-Spiff, The Amanayabo of Twon Brass and the first military Governor of Rivers Stat, Hon. (Prof.) Stephen Azaiki. Member Representing Yenagoa/Kolokuna/Opokuma Federal Constituency in Federal House of Representatives, Dr. Maurice Nnamdi Mbaeri, Perm. Sec. General Service Office, SGF Office, Engr. Ugochukwu, MD Bi-corner Stone Resources, Mr. Samuel Okojie and Hon. Jim Okolo, Former Member House Of Representatives.

The launch ceremony was indeed memorable, as it witnessed several critical deliberations on key national issues across the country. Speaking with the Publisher and Founder of Leaders and Life News House, Queen Egboh Grace expressed satisfaction with regards to the outcome of the launch ceremony. She noted that the drive behind her new media organization was to foster objective communication, and set development agendas that will encourage growth across the nation's political and leadership structure.

Queen Egboh Grace Chioma also appreciated all the dignitaries, Guests, volunteers, partners, supports and encouragement which her organization received, with emphasis on the successful outcome of the ceremony. However, Leaders and Life News House remains a brainchild of Chigolden Global Limited and has been behind several notable projects in Nigeria.

Guests at the launch ceremony also availed the intellectual capacity and prospective foresight of Queen Egboh Grace, for the courage to engage such an innovative Initiative in the media industry, especially at this time, when there is much required to sustain and main an objective flow of information across Nigeria.

WATCH THE OFFICIAL UNVEILING OF THE LEADERS AND LIFE NEWS HOUSE, ASOKORO, ABUJA.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyPz5_ZsD8k

2 Likes

Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by AlexReports(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by AlexReports(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by GOFRONT(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Small girl in a gathering of big gods..

25 Likes

Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by NoshakingGod(f): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by longetivity(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
dem don use beauty Queens swear for this one

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by Finnese001: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
I'm not disappointed

16 Likes

Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by VillageHead: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Good
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by Joezinho: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
I wonder how much this Alex guy pays NL mods..

All these strange beauty queens sef

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by DenreleDave(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
angry Wow I am happy, Guy congratulate me ooooo..

Guess what guys.... Pls read this

I just showed this news to the officials at American embassy, and wooowwwwwww they gave me the visa that I have been pursuing for 10 years ooo

Thank you chioma... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Rubbish oshi cry

5 Likes

Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by Bellotelli: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ok... Alex reporting for all the beauty Queens in Abuja grin

6 Likes

Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by SirJerrie(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congratulations
Greater heights Ex-beauty queen

1 Like

Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by fergie001: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
I wish her the best.

Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by enitey(f): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
She is beautiful. Good one
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by Siberia01(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
cool

still waiting for that precious day
when nairaland will read " a Nigerian launches a new cancer treating technology".... "Or Nigeria performs a record breaking surgery"

Why Was I born here!! ?

$iberian tiger

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by NigeriaB(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Is she married?
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by sorsor(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nice investment
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by Opeyemi95(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
cheesy may your business venture succeed and employ more youths .

1 Like

Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by RaptObserver: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
Good move
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by Cashsteady(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Look at them they will never invest and live in their region cuz they know it's not viable and habitable for business later they will start claiming Abuja is no man's land
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by sylve11: 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
angry Wow I am happy, Guy congratulate me ooooo..

Guess what guys.... Pls read this

I just showed this news to the officials at American embassy, and wooowwwwwww they gave me the visa that I have been pursuing for 10 years ooo

Thank you chioma... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Rubbish oshi cry

I nor sure sey that the girl cause your misfortune for US embassy not to give you visa for the past 10 years. Why you nor just ignore the thread? E be like you get personal beef with her. shocked cool
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by bizzlemie(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
When I saw the topic on FP, i told myself "now this is a typical AlexReports topic"

I opened it and alas, i was right! grin

3 Likes

Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by MajohBankz: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
My own issue be say; Buhari still get mind dey her wall
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Alex on the beat grin
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by davodyguy: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Alex on the beat
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by crackhouse(m): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Who foots the bill. Looking for ned nwoko the celebrities' man.
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by davodyguy: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
medicalcare1:
We don't know her
Alexreporter promotes unknown people so they can become known
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by ofiko123(m): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Congratulations Grace Chioma..
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by hopexter(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
What she does in Abuja is showing quite well. A proxy office lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance by davodyguy: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
longetivity:
dem don use beauty Queens swear for this one
He's a hype man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Whose Husbands Are Much Older Than Them (Photos) / Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos) / Nina Ivy Glows In New Make-up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.