Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video (35991 Views)

FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide / 2023: Festus Keyamo Calls Out INEC, Faults BVAS / Myanmar Coup: Jonathan Calls For Release Of Aung San Suu Kyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Topsy90: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
J
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by beautyhd: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
'A pure case of leaving the substance and chasing shadows'

Well said, Mr Keyamo
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Jossyroyal1: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
cry

Keyamo will be regretting ever having a thing to do with a government filled with lawlessness and impunity, disregarded for law and lies.

But can he redeem himself??

Posterity and history will not forget

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Nancy1986: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
God bless you
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Rhapsodia: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Finally, I have spotted someone that have sense in this Buhari Government cheesy

A welcome development grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by TechyMm0: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
It's safe to say Keyamo can never change, he is always with the masses
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by karkel(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
Restructuring will solve all these problems. Or better still disbanding of this entity called Nigeria...... Then other problems Nigerian is face will become a thing in the past, like corruption, Boko Haram, banditry, kippnapping,herdsmen killings and hisban accesses........ So it shall be before 2023
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by FLOTAN(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
SAN has spoken.

Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
A good call
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by EdiskyHarry: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
One day this criminals that are busy killing innocent and poor people will get to the rich and prominent people too.
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by tollyboy5(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
ednut1:
people should be careful with spreading fake news
What is fake here?
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Charmingrascal:
They said they ban SARS from stop and search but till today SARS Officers are still on our roads extorting and harassing innocent citizens.

A massive protest is coming soon and even IGP will be shocked.

IGP should know that SARS as a formation is bigger than him now they are lawless and feel nobody can clip their wings.

Disband SARS or we #KillSARS

if the FG is bold enough, I dare dem make dem give the right to own cold irons to some of us, and let's see how it go end with criminals calling demselves Sars, police and the rest.

just a right to own it, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Ajixegun: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
I don't know the rationale behind arresting someone that was trying to call the attention of the government to bad deeds of some unpatriotic officers, by videoing them as an offense.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by dangwarmai(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mr. keyamo, are you saying he didn't commit an offence? or are you saying an offender shall not be arrested? what about the destruction suffered by the innocent SARS officers and the police at large?
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by dangwarmai(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mr. keyamo, are you saying he didn't commit an offence? or are you saying an offender shall not be arrested? what about the destruction suffered by the innocent SARS officers and the police at large?

Kai I am tired, I am Fulani and if I have an opportunity I will divide the country.

Why is it everything done by your enemy is wrong even when he is right?
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by ednut1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
tollyboy5:

What is fake here?
he said they shot the guy dead, where as the guy jumped from the van and injured himself
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by splendid19: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
wich crime d man commit were warrant his arrest? na only BABA GOD were dey HEAVEN if solve nigeria palava
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by banio: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
He should be released and compensated with at least one billion naira, and all Police officers behind his arrest and continuous detention should be sacked

Chevron staff me now
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by chatinent: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
Cool.
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Offpoint1: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
hidhrhis:
do u think it is easy to kill someone with ur hashtag kill sars what makes u any different from them if ur solution is to kill them u are behind ur keyboard and encouraging killing go change ur mindset #ENDSARS makes a lot ofsense than #KILLSARS with heavy protest and heavy criticism our voice will be heard
#KILLSARS #BURNSARS
Kill yourself
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by proclinician: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
dangwarmai:

Kai I am tired, I am Fulani and if I have an opportunity I will divide the country.

Why is it everything done by your enemy is wrong even when he is right?

You will not say this nonsense if the person killed by SARS operatives is your brother. You're Fulani indeed.

Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Halo22: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Seems Keyamo wants to return to activism.
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by eddyslim(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
#EndSars
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by OdefaGirl(f): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Keyamo is right on this one....
Release the guy for crying out loud....
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Unrated900(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kobo Marley is a mouth maker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama As Senators Fight Over Seat At Newly Renovated Chamber / Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.