Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video (35990 Views)

FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide / 2023: Festus Keyamo Calls Out INEC, Faults BVAS / Myanmar Coup: Jonathan Calls For Release Of Aung San Suu Kyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Roozzaay(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hope him still dey alive sha
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by FEGEITOK: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Despirado121:
Minister of State, Labour and Employment Festus Keyamo has called on the police to release the videographer behind the video which sparked the latest outrage against the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), Igbere TV reports.

Nicholas Makolomi was reportedly arrested on Monday at an undisclosed location in Ughelli, Delta State by detectives.

Last weekend, Mr Makolomi released a video of persons which many believed to be SARS operatives shooting an unarmed man near a hotel. The police countered the claims.

The video led to a mob attack on an off-duty SARS operative Ohwovwiogor Fidelis at the Ughelli central garage axis. He survived the attack.

On Wednesday, Igbere TV reports that Mr Keyamo urged the police to release Makolomi and drop all charges against him.

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1313713271934005248?s=19

Keyamo had on Sunday denied that SARS operatives killed a man in Delta – his home state.

The minister said he spoke with the Delta police commissioner, area commander in Ughelli and brother of the alleged victim who confirmed nobody died.

He said the outfit involved in the case was Operation Delta Safe and not SARS.

It is called malicious prosecution
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by mamaafrik(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
It seems the South is getting to speak with one voice these days
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Kaysix(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Pls help me, what can I use to cure this bumps in my neck
I have try different things and I even have my own special clipper..
pls help
Thnks

Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by BigBizzy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kayamo wan tell Nigerians say he no know where police station dey?

Shun all these gimmicks...it unfazed me
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by TruthinAction: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
The young lady who video the George Floyd murder was never arrested. Why are we like this? Are we sure we didn't come from the lineage of Canaan who was cursed. God please, save Nigeria.
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by joepepsy(m): 1:17am On Oct 08, 2020
You have nothing to fear if you're not a Yahoo boy
Charmingrascal:
They said they ban SARS from stop and search but till today SARS Officers are still on our roads extorting and harassing innocent citizens.

A massive protest is coming soon and even IGP will be shocked.

IGP should know that SARS as a formation is bigger than him now they are lawless and feel nobody can clip their wings.

Disband SARS or we #KillSARS
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 08, 2020
Buhari evil bokoharam brothers wouldn't like this one, fulani herd man ruler.
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by XchangerKing(m): 5:20am On Oct 08, 2020
Keyamo has spoken. He should follow it up, else this him talk go just die a natural death.

Well, for those interested in Nigeria PayPal, I found a way you can create a PayPal account here in Nigeria that can send and receive funds, I did not stop there, I went ahead and discovered how to transfer the funds straight to my bank account! And guess what, it is very easy! No hassles!!
If grandpa can create his own PayPal account, then you can too!

Check my Signature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggAdgVaPZXY
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by dangwarmai(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2020
proclinician:

You will not say this nonsense if the person killed by SARS operatives is your brother. You're Fulani indeed.

You did not understand what I wrote apart from me being Fulani.
And that's the problem. You are formatted to hate only.
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by proclinician: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2020
dangwarmai:

You did not understand what I wrote apart from me being Fulani.
And that's the problem. You are formatted to hate only.

Everything you said can be summarised into one sentence. The police is right in arresting the videographer. You think it should be so because the person that's dead, the innocent man is not related to you.
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by cardoctor(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2020
Releasing video on social media is now crime
Re: Keyamo Calls For Release Of Videographer Behind Delta Viral SARS Video by dangwarmai(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
proclinician:

Everything you said can be summarised into one sentence. The police is right in arresting the videographer. You think it should be so because the person that's dead, the innocent man is not related to you.
Now the fact is nobody died.
Is giving false information not an offence? What will you say on this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 / What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.