Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership (1694 Views)

Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine / WTO Leadership Race Hits New Hurdle As Geneva Lockdown Returns / Okonjo-Iweala Vs Yoo Myung-Hee: WTO Leadership Down To The Final 2 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by loveth360(f): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
PIMPAR:
Half-baked ,when has Delta been counted as state under SE? Typical lazy entity
I thought i was replying a reasonable person.

Am done with you.

She is Igbo and not nigerian.
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by PIMPAR: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Afamed:

Keep your mouth sealed. Developer of the universe
The she/ male might even be staying at Mowe, in Ogun state but claiming to be in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by PIMPAR: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
loveth360:
I thought i was replying a reasonable person.

Am done with you.

She is Igbo and not nigerian.
Don't run. I must take you to cleaner tonight.
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by loveth360(f): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Afamed:

Keep your mouth sealed. Developer of the universe
Come and seal it for me.

Yoruba man go and form your yoruba nation with your five yoruba stategringrin
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by loveth360(f): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
PIMPAR:

Don't run. I must take you to cleaner tonight.
Can pig take human to cleaner?
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by Afamed: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
loveth360:
Come and seal it for me.

Yoruba man go and form your yoruba nation with your five yoruba stategringrin
He has told you not to run.
He will surely take you to the cleaner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by PIMPAR: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
loveth360:
Definitely not human with coconut head
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by PIMPAR: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
loveth360:
There are humans with dead brain. So pig can take them to clearner, to format their senses and brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Defines True Happiness / When Every Reason To Stop The South East Fails,now Obasanjo Is From Igbo Land / Igbos Sitback And Let Niger Delta Agitate For BIAFRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.