Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership (1702 Views)

Nigeria's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Covers Time Magazine / WTO Leadership Race Hits New Hurdle As Geneva Lockdown Returns / Okonjo-Iweala Vs Yoo Myung-Hee: WTO Leadership Down To The Final 2 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by loveth360(f): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
PIMPAR:

Why using Lagos as your location in your Dp. If you are so proud of your Biafra states.
Confused entity
Foolish reasoning.

Am proud of my state but i base in no man's land.
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by PIMPAR: 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
loveth360:
Foolish reasoning.

Am proud of my state but i base in no man's land.
Is like you are proud of your family name and heritage, but you don't want to bear the family name.
Does that not sound silly to you?
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Efulefu ga zuie ike
mpa gi dere,onye ara di ka gi,ewu afonja.
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by loveth360(f): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
PIMPAR:

Use your sense for once. Was she nominated by your Biafran state?
The President of Nigeria nominated her not the President of Igbo. Half-baked
Does that stop her from being Igbo from my state.

Why did your president no nominate your sister.

The People you love to hate is now nigerian because she is doing great.
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by PIMPAR: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
loveth360:

Claim your state first. Developer of Lagos
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by loveth360(f): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
PIMPAR:
Only a born throway makes this kind of statement
Of course you are.
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by loveth360(f): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
PIMPAR:

Is like you are proud of your family name and heritage, but you don't want to bear the family name.
Does that not sound silly to you?
Do you know the meaning of location?
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by Samakus(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
loveth360:
Is she not Igbo?

But she is niger arean by force marriage.

She's Deltan! There are 5 Igbo States in Nigeria. She's a Nigerian irrespective of her tribe, just like you. Forced marriage or not, we're all Nigerians.

Don't see the need to fan the embers of discord at any slightest chance inugo. Odi mkpa rie nne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by loveth360(f): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
PIMPAR:

Until you are proud / bold enough to change your location to Igbo. Until then, you remain hypocrite number 1 in the world
I won't change it come and beat me.

God bless my Igbo sister doing us proud.

Haters must hategrin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by PIMPAR: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
loveth360:

Iweala does not know you exist.
She's a representative of Nigeria. Nominated by President of Nigeria. You can continue to wail. It's only record.
The Patriotic Nigerians are wishing her success not bigots like una
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by RuddyFusion(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
mpa gi dere,onye ara di ka gi,ewu afonja.

Apooam nna gi or nne gi aha na okwuaaa

Nnam alakurula onye kere ya

Aburumm afonga onwe gi ihe ojoor obu ibu afonja

Abumm nwaafor Igbo..Nwa Biafran nwa ABA ....

Apa amu di Ka gi
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by loveth360(f): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
PIMPAR:

Keep your mouth sealed. Confused fellow.
You should have been proud of state from the east while claiming Lagos, when everything about Nigeria is an headache to you
Kid grow up.

She is Igbogrin grin

if you like do awolowo style.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by PIMPAR: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
loveth360:
Do you know the meaning of location?
Those in Afaraukwu, Awka Etiti have also been claiming Lagos as their location, so yours is not new
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Apooam nna gi or nne gi aha na okwuaaa
Nnam alakurula onye kere ya
Aburumm afonga onwe gi ihe ojoor obu ibu afonja
Abumm nwaafor Igbo..Nwa Biafran nwa ABA ....
Apa amu di Ka gi
nwa oshogbo,afonja di ka gi.
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by loveth360(f): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
PIMPAR:

Iweala does not know you exist.
She's a representative of Nigeria. Nominated by President of Nigeria. You can continue to wail. It's only record.
The Patriotic Nigerians are wishing her success not bigots like una
Iweala is your mother grin grin

If you like wish her well,if you like no wish,it changes nothing.

She is great Igbo daughtergrin grin the people you love to hategrin
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by Afamed: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
loveth360:

Have shm for once, tribal bigot / Warlord
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by PIMPAR: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Afamed:

Have shm for once, tribal bigot / Warlord
Ignore the she/male. I know how to handle the bigot.
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by loveth360(f): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Samakus:

She's Deltan! There are 5 Igbo States in Nigeria. She's a Nigerian irrespective of her tribe, just like you. Forced marriage or not, we're all Nigerians.

Don't see the need to fan the embers of discord at any slightest chance inugo. Odi mkpa rie nne
Ooh she delta not IGBOgrin

Stop crying.

Am from Asaba delta state,and we are proud of who we are.

Oburu na imaghi.gaa juo ese.
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by loveth360(f): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
PIMPAR:
Claim your state first. Developer of Lagos
Lagos is not yoursgrin
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by PIMPAR: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
loveth360:
Ooh she delta not IGBOgrin

Stop crying.

Am from Asaba delta state,and we are proud of who we are.

Oburu na imaghi.gaa juo ese.
Half-baked ,when has Delta been counted as state under SE?
Typical lazy entity
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by PIMPAR: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
loveth360:
Lagos is not yoursgrin
She/male when has Delta State become state under SE?
Re: Nigeria’s Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Made It To The Final Round In WTO Leadership by Afamed: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
loveth360:
Lagos is not yoursgrin
Keep your mouth sealed. Developer of the universe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ipob Members Also Have NIN, So What Are They Fighting For? / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Cute Picture / BREAKING: Junaid Mohammed Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.