Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

The State Of Islamic Law(sharia) In The North - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The State Of Islamic Law(sharia) In The North (162 Views)

APC Plans To Introduce Sharia In Lagos / Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria / Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The State Of Islamic Law(sharia) In The North by Henokmusic9ja: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Due to the adoption of sharia laws in some northern state in this country
Does it mean that everyone is governed by such laws for example the christians and co(they might see some of the law disturbing and unacceptable)

Or how does it work?

We hear hishab imposing some laws grin
Dress,the kinda musics u listen to
going to market at 6 etc
Or imagine stealing a ram in kebbi : i heard they cut hands kiss kiss
Going to the north soon
Been thinking maybe some mullahs will hijack my mp3 player when its on some cool beats cause na crime or what?
Re: The State Of Islamic Law(sharia) In The North by MightySparrow: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Darkness is gradually settling on nigeria. Islam will remove the little sanity left in nigera. then, development will become a mirage.
Re: The State Of Islamic Law(sharia) In The North by Kamdil: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
Henokmusic9ja:
Due to the adoption of sharia laws in some northern state in this country
Does it mean that everyone is governed by such laws for example the christians and co(they might see some of the law disturbing and unacceptable)

Or how does it work?

We hear hishab imposing some laws grin
Dress,the kinda musics u listen to
going to market at 6 etc
Or imagine stealing a ram in kebbi : i heard they cut hands kiss kiss
Going to the north soon
Been thinking maybe some mullahs will hijack my mp3 player when its on some cool beats cause na crime or what?
sharia law is only for Muslims, Christians are not bound by sharia law even if you reside there

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/10/2020 / ‘we Support The Youth’—catholic Bishops Endorse #endsars Protests, Call Nigeria / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/10/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.