Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group (18671 Views)

Saraki's Son Didn't Spray Dollar Notes On Strippers: Media Group Dismisses Video / APC Media Directorate Meets Again As PDP Crisis Deepens / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by zoedew: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Now, get back to work and help your principal win the elections instead of bellyaching over the babyfaced makinde!
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ok

Wawelexy:

Have you informed any of the law enforcement agency? IF NOT, please kindly do.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dowenship:
how did it happen
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by MT: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yemike:

Akobo to gas.
Are you blaming Makinde for that?

Gas to Oju irin. Please advise me who to blame. Mind you the Deputy Governor resides in that axis, and I have seen him many times driving with his Entourage in cruisers on that road. So the govt can't claim they are not aware.
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by Meto1234(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
APC why who na dey fear nah. although may who na dey expect wike too.
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by expliciit: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
That man must be highly drunk on some original kaikai, the person to hold for any violence in the coming election in ondo. Is Kogi Governor YAhaya. Bello, he believed so much on his kindred egbira that are based in akure, owo. Axis as political thugs, just the way they were smuggled into Kogi during last election, I know he will meet Waterloo soon.
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by Oxtertee(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chaiiiiii, this Apc people no get single shame. So making is now giving them nightmares. Useless & evil party of backward, old & archaic mof*s. SHM spit on all apcshit apologist.
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by Oxtertee(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
oluwamaich:
Which of the Makinde left governance of his state please.
Is it the one that just finished a private/public agreement on remodelling of dilapidated govt properties some weeks ago.
Reconstruction work has started at Agbowo Shopping Complex.
APC, get your facts right and drop propaganda

Ẹ no go ever spoil for you. It seems you are presently in ibadan and following things.

1 Like

Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by Mightyartthou: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
A vote for PDP is a vote for good governance and leadership. Ondo People should come out in large numbers and VOTE OUT APC/AKETI..... Learn from Federal Next Level, See the next level we are in now!!!

VOTE PDP
VOTE EYITAYO JEGEDE.
EYI LO LE SE OOOOO.....
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by oluwamaich(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
yoruba1914:
THE SATANIC PARTY HAS NOTHING TO OFFER,YOU SHOULD SEE OGUN STATE, YOU GO PITY US.

I shuffle Ogun (Ijebu Ode) and Oyo State.
Sincerely yours, Ijebu Ode road from Ibadan Garage towards Ibadan is worst than the Akobo Ojurin road that someone mentioned above. The road is less than yrs
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by oluwamaich(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Misterdhee1:

The same shopping complex contract he signed for 4bn to be returned in 50 years grin Shame no dey catch you?

Bros, I am not a politician nor a political apologist. I and my dad argued over this tonight. The current shopping complex is less than 50yrs and it has been in bad shape since about 20yrs.

Now think about this. If govt contract the new project to you, build it with your money and give you to operate for 50yrs. As a business person, will you let it get damaged to such level it is today? Won't you maintain it being a great source of income for you.

Bottom line is, infrastructures constructed and managed by govts don't last because they see it as not their private property and never maintain it.
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by oluwamaich(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Oxtertee:

Ẹ no go ever spoil for you. It seems you are presently in ibadan and following things.

And you too brother

I pass through complex everyday. And work started less than a week after handing over.

1 Like

Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by oluwamaich(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
MT:

How do you measure governance by touting "mere Agreement" and reconstruction, which has NOT started (against what you claimed) at Agbowo shopping as achievements. Stop exaggerating. We are talking of a governor that sits on free monthly allocation in billions from Abuja, pocketing security votes in billions every month, which legally you can't question how he spends it and sitting on tax payer's money running into billions. Maybe you should be invited to Akobo-Gate road and see the eyesore of a road in the heart of Oyo State at minimum. The people truly deserve their leaders.

Let me start from your point that reconstruction which has NOT even started.
I TREK through Complex everyday. And construction of such does not start from building but removing the old structures which is the current work going on there. You can take your time to visit.

About other things, well, Makinde does not pay me and I am not employed under him.
I am not a politician nor a political apologist.
You can see the billions he has consumed in the space of 1yr 4months he has spent in office, but I don't know about it (not a crime I think).

I pass through the Akobo-Ojurin road you mentioned throughout the month of August Sir, the road is bad, but sir, I believe when you get to such position, all projects will be awarded just in a day. You will repair all roads in a day. You will make all hospitals world standard in a day. The past government of Ajimobi was a wonderful one, but could he couldn't construct that road either because I have known the road since he was the governor.

Let's be guided and talk facts
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by Misterdhee1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
oluwamaich:

Bros, I am not a politician nor a political apologist. I and my dad argued over this tonight. The current shopping complex is less than 50yrs and it has been in bad shape since about 20yrs.

Now think about this. If govt contract the new project to you, build it with your money and give you to operate for 50yrs. As a business person, will you let it get damaged to such level it is today? Won't you maintain it being a great source of income for you.

Bottom line is, infrastructures constructed and managed by govts don't last because they see it as not their private property and never maintain it.
4.5bn concession for 50 years is dubious. Nothing more!
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by MT: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
oluwamaich:

Let me start from your point that reconstruction which has NOT even started.
I TREK through Complex everyday. And construction of such does not start from building but removing the old structures which is the current work going on there. You can take your time to visit.

About other things, well, Makinde does not pay me and I am not employed under him.
I am not a politician nor a political apologist.
You can see the billions he has consumed in the space of 1yr 4months he has spent in office, but I don't know about it (not a crime I think).

I pass through the Akobo-Ojurin road you mentioned throughout the month of August Sir, the road is bad, but sir, I believe when you get to such position, all projects will be awarded just in a day. You will repair all roads in a day. You will make all hospitals world standard in a day. The past government of Ajimobi was a wonderful one, but could he couldn't construct that road either because I have known the road since he was the governor.

Let's be guided and talk facts

Already you are sounding like a political jobber. If you don't know, you ask. That road was awarded by Ajimobi, and re-awarded by Makinde. Yet nothing is happening till date. Regarding Agbowo, the place was just boarded. No structure is being removed, i drive pass everyday. I don't belong to any political party and i don't hold brief for any. I say it the way it is. Stop giving excuses for politicians - no one put guns to their heads to apply for the position. We need deep and critical thinkers in governance.
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by MT: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Misterdhee1:

4.5bn concession for 50 years is dubious. Nothing more!

Thank you. Makinde has taken a lot of loans within short period with nothing to show for it. Oyo state is poorer and for a governor that says "only a lazy governor takes loan to fund project" before he became a governor, it was damn too shocking that he could toe that same path he blamed. He is so good with laundering his image whereas nothing is getting done. Pathetic!.

1 Like

Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by Yemike(m): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
MT:

Gas to Oju irin. Please advise me who to blame. Mind you the Deputy Governor resides in that axis, and I have seen him many times driving with his Entourage in cruisers on that road. So the govt can't claim they are not aware.
That road have been under construction way before Makinde was elected. Seems the contractor thought twas business as usual cuz that's the only explanation for His negligence. The project have been re-awarded to another firm which is a positive.
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by MT: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yemike:

That road have been under construction way before Makinde was elected. Seems the contractor thought twas business as usual cuz that's the only explanation for His negligence. The project have been re-awarded to another firm which is a positive.

The project was re-awarded months ago and nothing was done on the road. We all know the major reasons politicians re-award contract is for them to renegotiate their "cut". Stop making excuses for this people, it is not their personal money they are spending, it is tax payer's money and state allocation. Hold them accountable!
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by Yemike(m): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
MT:

The project was re-awarded months ago and nothing was done on the road. We all know the major reasons politicians re-award contract is for them to renegotiate their "cut". Stop making excuses for this people, it is not their personal money they are spending, it is tax payer's money and state allocation. Hold them accountable!
No be Nigeria we dey so.
Those kinda road can't be construed during rainy season in this part of the world cheesy
Wait till dry season.
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by causimalbarka(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
thatigboman:
and how exactly do u know that they are thugs from Ibadan? written on their forehead?

I swear to God, they said it themselves.

Boasting and making mouth
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by causimalbarka(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Yemike:

Seems this our Bros just returned from Togo grin

You know every thug in Ondo and you can recognise every southwestern thugs.

You sure are gifted cheesy

Before you jump into conclusion, you ask..

They lodged close to my house, they came out early in the morning making mouth and praising themselves and their oga.
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by causimalbarka(m): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
yoruba1914:
so bro how you take know say them from ib? And how you take know say na makinde aim be that?
Bro dont be falling for dis lies o. They are all the same.
2moro if makinde go apc,them go accept am with open arms o.

Be calming down and ask if you don't know...

They lodged close to my house, they came out early morning of today, making mouth and raising praises of themselves and their oga (makinde)

When on earth will I be lying on top issues like this when I'm not mad, what will I stand to gain, I posted what I posted to make people aware of happening in the state
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by oluwamaich(m): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
MT:

Already you are sounding like a political jobber. If you don't know, you ask. That road was awarded by Ajimobi, and re-awarded by Makinde. Yet nothing is happening till date. Regarding Agbowo, the place was just boarded. No structure is being removed, i drive pass everyday. I don't belong to any political party and i don't hold brief for any. I say it the way it is. Stop giving excuses for politicians - no one put guns to their heads to apply for the position. We need deep and critical thinkers in governance.

Okay
Re: 'Hold Makinde Responsible For Violence In Ondo Election' - APC Media Group by Dondsmart: 6:04am On Oct 09, 2020
I never seen Makinde as a troublesome man so why is APC accusing the young gentleman

slivertongue:
makinde is a gentle man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001 / Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times / Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.