Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? (1337 Views)

Step To Take If Your Samsung Screen Goes Blank Without Any Physical Damage / Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos / Customers Hustle To Buy iPhone 13: Long Queue At Dubai Apple Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by We4all: 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hey peeps, I have recently picked interest in Iphones and was wondering if there are any Apple stores/agents in Nigeria where one can get a brand new IPhone at wholesale prices.
Although I did a google search, the information I got wasn't sufficient enough.

It is also worthy of mention that while majority who sell Iphones on Amazon sell either 'renewed' or 'refurbished' Iphones, I observed that the Nigerian sellers on Konga and other stores never indicate the brand and advertise all Iphones as new, even though I'm pretty sure some of these phones are either refurbished or renewed.

So the question is, how does one actually identify these Iphones as new at the point of purchase? When shopping for the IPhones X, 8 or 8 plus brands, what does one need to look out for? Is it advisable and economical to order Iphones from US stores? All inputs are welcome and will be highly appreciated.
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by MickzyDonald: 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
It's only the spiritual stores i know,why not try Ikeja computer village, there's a lot over there
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by We4all: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2020
MickzyDonald:
It's only the spiritual stores i know,why not try Ikeja computer village, there's a lot over there

Huh, the computer village with a bad reputation.
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by MickzyDonald: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2020
We4all:

Huh, the computer village with a bad reputation.
what's the bad reputation,i go there all the way from Abk to get things from there....
Bro walk into an Apple store make details,not the shop beside the streets that sells fufu iphone for guys on Nairaland...
Note:-- don't talk to those niggas that will be asking u what u want to get on the road ooo,do dis and thank me later..Good luck in advance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by We4all: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2020
MickzyDonald:
what's the bad reputation,i go there all the way from Abk to get things from there....
Bro walk into an Apple store make details,not the shop beside the streets that sells fufu iphone for guys on Nairaland...
Note:-- don't talk to those niggas that will be asking u what u want to get on the road ooo,do dis and thank me later..Good luck in advance

Alright, thanks for your input.
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by MickzyDonald: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2020
We4all:

Alright, thanks for your input.
okay bro,u can also check some of their stores online for easier navigation
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by Flytime: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2020
We4all:
Hey peeps, I have recently picked interest in Iphones and was wondering if there are any Apple stores/agents in Nigeria where one can get a brand new IPhone at wholesale prices.
Although I did a google search, the information I got wasn't sufficient enough.

It is also worthy of mention that while majority who sell Iphones on Amazon sell either 'renewed' or 'refurbished' Iphones, I observed that the Nigerian sellers on Konga and other stores never indicate the brand and advertise all Iphones as new, even though I'm pretty sure some of these phones are either refurbished or renewed.

So the question is, how does one actually identify these Iphones as new at the point of purchase? When shopping for the IPhones X, 8 or 8 plus brands, what does one need to look out for? Is it advisable and economical to order Iphones from US stores? All inputs are welcome and will be highly appreciated.
ikeja city mall
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by We4all: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2020
MickzyDonald:

okay bro,u can also check some of their stores online for easier navigation

Yeah, that's an issue cos most of them don't have websites. Even Spar that has a website, her online store doesn't support sale of phones.

Could you recommend any with an online store? I'd appreciate that.
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by KrazyDave16(m): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2020
They have a physical store @ Ikeja city mall
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by KrazyDave16(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2020
We4all:

Yeah, that's an issue cos most of them don't have websites. Even Spar that has a website, her online store doesn't support sale of phones.

If you navigate the Apple website wella, there's an option to choose location.

If you do that and select Nigeria, it will show you the list of authorised resellers all over Nigeria.

Apple doesn't have a wholesale outlet here yet.
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by MickzyDonald: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2020
We4all:

Are u familiar with the place? if yes you can try a particular Apple store after REVIVE,but I'll still help you check and keep u updated
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by We4all: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Are u familiar with the place? if yes you can try a particular Apple store after REVIVE,but I'll still help you check and keep u updated

Not familiar with the place though, but there is always a first time. Alright, I'll appreciate if you help me check. Cheers!
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by We4all: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2020
KrazyDave16:

If you do that and select Nigeria, it will show you the list of authorised resellers all over Nigeria.

Oh! I didn't know that. I'll check it out. Thanks for your input.
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by MickzyDonald: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2020
We4all:

Not familiar with the place though, but there is always a first time. Alright, I'll appreciate if you help me check. Cheers!
From apple website
https://locate.apple.com/ng/en/sales/?a=Ikeja&pt=all&x=21&y=6

Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by We4all: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2020
MickzyDonald:

From apple website
https://locate.apple.com/ng/en/sales/?a=Ikeja&pt=all&x=21&y=6

Alright, thanks. I'll check it out.
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by MickzyDonald: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2020
We4all:

Alright, thanks. I'll check it out.
ok no p bro are u planning or reselling
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by We4all: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2020
MickzyDonald:

ok no p bro
are u planning or reselling

Nah, not reselling. At least not at the moment.
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by MickzyDonald: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2020
We4all:

Nah, not reselling. At least not at the moment.
good luck bro
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by Flytime: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Update - Nigeria isn't on their website anymore.
wrong nigeria is still there
Where did you get this bogus information?

They have physical stores in nigeria,one is at ikeja
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by KrazyDave16(m): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Flytime:
wrong nigeria is still there
Where did you get this bogus information?

They have physical stores in nigeria,one is at ikeja
I've seen it already n corrected my earlier post.
Re: Any Physical Apple Store In Nigeria? by charlesm91(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2020
There’s an Apple store at ikeja city mall alausa

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Buyer For My Iphone 7 Plus 32G. I Need To Pay Rent / Should I Get Iphone 12 Pro Or Samsung 22 / Beware Ringtone Fraud In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.