Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

End Sars Now " My Personal Experience" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / End Sars Now " My Personal Experience" (2211 Views)

Checkout My Personal Experience Of How Loan Apps Dealt With Me Last Year / Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 / Man Alerts Nigerians Of The Shocking New Pattern SARS Now Use To Operate (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Sars Now " My Personal Experience" by kindredspirit(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2020
andyanders:
An uneducated corrupt Police officer. School, you never went, hence you cannot even comprehend simple english language. If I make out my time on ur person, I will fish u out and take u to the police authority. You are a disgrace to the image of The Nigerian Police. IG is doing his good work and ur type is out there spoiling his image.

Quit wasting your time responding to that fella. Can't you tell that's he's sick in the head ?

1 Like

Re: End Sars Now " My Personal Experience" by veektor01(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2020
OMG!!

Hope he wasn't harmed?
Sorry about that missy.
My dislike for the Nigerian police force can't be put in words.

BKsoul:
No wonder... what is your difference online and the sars that stand by the roadside to harass people.... my baby brother (an orphan) a boy of 23yrs that was learning barbing, what you people did to him,, everyone of them involved in it wilk never live to benefit thier children... tortured a small boy because he is using a small phone that he must provide his iphone, pikin wey never chop belleful they buy iphone... chai... now am cry... e no go better for sarz
Re: End Sars Now " My Personal Experience" by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2020
veektor01:
OMG!!

Hope he wasn't harmed?
Sorry about that missy.
My dislike for the Nigerian police force can't be put in words.

Thank God for connection.. that incident made me know that connection is bigger than money... they were just slapping the boy that he must produce his iphone, we said he doesnt have iphone, they said we are lieing that we will use 150000 to bail him, when our army general distant uncle came out, all the charges was dissolved without paying a dime... God will kill sars.
Re: End Sars Now " My Personal Experience" by veektor01(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2020
Thank God it ended well.
In Nigeria, Connections matter alot.

We really have a long way to go.
God help us all.

BKsoul:
Thank God for connection.. that incident made me know that connection is bigger than money... they were just slapping the boy that he must produce his iphone, we said he doesnt have iphone, they said we are lieing that we will use 150000 to bail him, when our army general distant uncle came out, all the charges was dissolved without paying a dime... God will kill sars.
Re: End Sars Now " My Personal Experience" by Englishisamust: 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
BKsoul:

Ma I'm waiting you don't reply me again.
Re: End Sars Now " My Personal Experience" by nedekid: 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ethanuella:

I'm sure they had his vehicle and other personal effects with them.
Why bother answering the fellow. He obviously has a simple mind.
Re: End Sars Now " My Personal Experience" by nedekid: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
keenchiori:
Lol. Yes oo I had to go since the IGP was not my relative and all my other items were still with them, including my phones and house keys. And I was sick already.

Within 20mins I borrowed phone, reached out to a lot of people and the general response was "just pay the money since it's just 30k"
I would have collapsed if I spent another 2hour there.
If u think something is fishy, just wait till u hear other stories of soldiers having to storm SARS office because SAR refused to release an innocent brother of a general.
You should not have bothered replying.
Re: End Sars Now " My Personal Experience" by nedekid: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Note: he was not tortured.(except the two slap)..
See young man, if the case should have been forwarded, do u think 30k will grant him out of the mess ?
The man is guilty of hard drug (note dat)...
We don't behave like arm-robber. He was the one who behave like one (by runing away)..
If I may ask, what qualification did you use to join the NPF?
I am intrigued because of your reasoning and how you write.

1 Like

Re: End Sars Now " My Personal Experience" by Juliusmomoh: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
nedekid:
If I may ask, what qualification did you use to join the NPF? I am intrigued because of your reasoning and how you write.
God intervention plus men connection ....

1 Like

Re: End Sars Now " My Personal Experience" by nedekid: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

God intervention plus men connection ....
Great. Atleast you said the truth.
Re: End Sars Now " My Personal Experience" by Juliusmomoh: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
nedekid:
Great. Atleast you said the truth.
Ok #bye
Re: End Sars Now " My Personal Experience" by coolh3ad(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
@andyanders ..
I swear if nigeria could have 5 of u, we whould have been backward than dis..
How can someone commit an offence punishable under law, and u are here on a faceless forum defending him with ur fake vocabulary..
No vex me oo .. Incase

Were you there Oga?.
Re: End Sars Now " My Personal Experience" by seanjy4konji: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

We will end well in jesus name... No be una give us the job, so no be una go remove us.. Bloody
na Ogun go kill una one by one..

You surely won't end well in the name of God.
Re: End Sars Now " My Personal Experience" by MrCork: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
BKsoul:

forget stars menn
So wot u wereing..tongue it mini sket?
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Meet The Popular Pastor Who Steals Wives, Mothers And Sister" -Husbands Cry Out / Ogun state is on fire- Blackaxe vs Buccaneer- govt pls help - PHOTOS / Biggest Baby Factory Found In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.