Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary (32719 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday / Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Germi9: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2020
good actor, days of Isawuru
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by dangermouse(m): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Congratulations Sir and Ma. your movies are awesome. one out of many that got me happy was the one Your son wrote, "Abattoir" that films was superb. more grace to the ministry.

and thank you for giving us something to watch that will build us spiritually and not Diminish us.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by pozehnani(f): 11:42am On Oct 08, 2020
hstar:

Thanks
I can do that, I just believe having the clearer picture of where I'm going is best, thank you sister

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Holamilekan97(m): 11:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Happy Anniversary!

But make we no lie, this woman fine dieee.. Chaii!

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2020
dangermouse:
Thats his work he is doing na. Does that name sound Nigerian to u? Watch the forum and u will discern a partern of posts from related individuals on a mission. From CALLAPP posts to American corona virus originating from Europe etc. U can guess those behind it. Ur guess is as good as mine.
I see.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by David2O(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2020
Download "The Train" a movie of how Pastor Mike Bamiloye grew up, married and started the ministry

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2020
NobleAngell:
32? Then what's happening to marriages these days?
If it's not domestic violence, it's bipolar.
A lot of marriages today were not built on a solid foundation. You'd be amazed at the reasons why a lot of people get married today.

And their daughter is getting married this Saturday. Beautiful!

4 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Haykinsofficial: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2020
Awsome! Gone are those dayz of one of his 'scary' movies "AgbaraNla" in d '90s...featuring Ishawuru &co. 66
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by omooba969(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2020
Joyekpen:
Happy anniversary!
Pastor organise talk show for men
While Pst Gloria organise for women
The rate of divorce is so scary oooo

How is the rate of divorce scary or are you scared?

Divorce no dey kill. smiley
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Goodman247: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2020
woodsbeatrice30:
fuckkkking one same pussy for 32years..issokay cheesy
what.type of talk is this,be careful how you use words .
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by luckyz4rea(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
I like the fact that he wrote a little about what they went through but never mentioned any of what they now possess. This I'd call humility!

Never should we point to whatever we have acquired as if our lives depend on them. Our experiences shape us more for the future than acquisitions if at all they do

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by damosade(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
hstar:
Please, how do I get to baba adisa bus stop, lekki epe express way, Lagos.?

Though, there is lekki ajah bus in my place, but to get to the aforementioned destination is my headache

Same route
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by ROBEN(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Congratulations!!!
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by zoedew: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Frezhboi1:
The wedding anniversary of the Founders of Mount Zion ministries, Evangelist Mike and Gloria Bamiloye clocked 32 today, October 8.

Mike Bamiloye recounts how he got married to his wife without a tangible job.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGEbt8WncYx/?igshid=6jlucvmq1mhb

Evangelist Mike and Gloria Bamiloye started their marriage as young people who had the desire to serve God through the Drama ministry.

Their marriage is blessed with three wonderful children, Damilola, Joshua and Darasimi Mike-Bamiloye.

You don't say! Reads like the story of our marriage. I was 27 and in private practice as a year old LP. I could buy my wedding Suit but my 2 bedroom flat produced echo similar to what you get when an empty barrel is tapped! There was nothing in there save a 5X8 and a stove. A month or so after the wedding just one brief from Nestle Foods Plc Ilupeju, Lagos fully furnished my flat and I got a notice of rent increase from my landlady who wanted a piece of the action trust lasgidi landlords!
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Burruchaga71(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Who is he?
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by SavageMaster: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
miracleut:
don't take this kind risk in this generation and no lady or girl in this generation will marry you like that.

#justsaying

That's why their marriages keep crashing. Many are looking for the wrong stuffs there

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Princessbettyj(f): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
I read up and down like 50times In that writeup Aniways congratulations to them
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by femi4: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Awesome!
Beautiful!
Glory!!

This is the Finger of God!
I Celebrate you Sir and Ma..

It is Clear that a Concious Connection to the owner and Institutor of Marriage is What keeps a Home.
No end time message for them? lol, you just have to change your usual narrative this time
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Anfieldboss: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Happy Wedding Anniversary Sir and Ma, your ministry has been of immense blessing to me....May God continue to bless and keep you.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by GreenDee(f): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
love is good oo.see as the resemble each other.

Men and brethren , I sell bedsheets,duvets and blankets,it can be waybilled to any place in 9ja.. please patronise your girl.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Codedlyon: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nice. Can we still have this type of relationship story nowadays?
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by BRIGHT180(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
So Darence 2020 will be in the same month with bamiloye interesting!
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Gbogbowa: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Congrats sir,Staying together with Agbara Nla,may God continue to bless your union Mr Abejoye and Esupofo has my children always call you
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by tot(f): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
diplomat058:
Cool. I love the movie, "The Train."

Check out The Accountant as well. Really good.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by diplomat058(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Thanks for the recommendation. You are a fan or one of their actors?
tot:

Check out The Accountant as well. Really good.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dis Is True Love Indeed. My Candid Advice To Single Guys Who Intend To Get Married. Marry A Lady Who Genuinely Loves U, Not Just Because Of Ur Money. Best Time To Get A Genuine Wife Is When D Going Is Not Smooth Cuz, When D Money Starts Flowing, U Won't Know Who Is Genuine Or Not Cuz, Dey Would Start Flocking Around U As Mrs. Right.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by tot(f): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
diplomat058:
Thanks for the recommendation. You are a fan or one of their actors?

You're welcome. I'm a big fan. A lot of their movies are really impactful.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by hstar: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
damosade:

Same route
As in?
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by professore(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Congrats to daddy and mummy Bamiloye
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by deife(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Judolisco:
Nothing but respect for dis two... Dis man and his wife produced top class Christian movies .. Wish u more happy years 2geda

Not just top class movies. Even, their children are role models. What a family!

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by dstar01(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
To say I love this couple and the Mount Zion family is an understatement. God bless your home sir.

Win! Win!! Win!!!

It's happening at the weekly Nija Live draws.

You too can become a winner of a 50kg bag of Rice (caprice) in the weekly Nija Live draws.

Registration is free of charge.

A bag of Rice in the market goes for as high as N35,000 or even more depending on your location,  but the Nija Live Platform is helping to create an opportunity for registered members to get this essential commodity at a bargain.

Rush now to � https://www.nija.live  and see more details about this amazing opportunity.

Inform friends and family also!

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary by Peace2love: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
SocialJustice:
Is it every year they will be celebrating anniversary abi the marriage don dey want scatter?

So people that celebrate birthday every year want to die abi.

Enemies of progress everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.