Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge (20488 Views)

Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights / FG Moves To Avert Looming Shutdown Of Airline Operations / FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by Jahduel4: 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
grin
Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by Coldie(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
hakeem4:

How is the maintenance of a bridge an indication that nigeria is a bad country?
So many mumu people full nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by Goke7: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
hakeem4:

don't mind the illiterate, they always type before thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by Goke7: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
federal government is working abi fashola wants to prolong his legacy.

how many times have they repaired onitsha bridge.

but the Yoruba should keep smiling to the bank.

Lagos must be depopulated, a deep sea port in igbo land will make Lagos a ghetto.

igbo land will be the new Mecca, with hausa struggling to learn igbo by force.

#i have a dream

all these small girls wey no sabi book sef
Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by ayiceberg: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
This is why our federalism is total balderdash. FG has no power to do that. This should be coming from the state govt, even if it is the FG that's paying for the repairs.
nawa o
Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by seunmsg(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
This is why our federalism is total balderdash. FG has no power to do that. This should be coming from the state govt, even if it is the FG that's paying for the repairs.

Third mainland bridge was constructed by the federal government. The federal government is still responsible for its maintenance and rehabilitation till date. Anytime there is a need for rehabilitation of the bridge, FG always consult all critical stakeholders including the Lagos state government.
Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by friday2011(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
akinmusi:
There is an expression that Nigeria is a timed bomb waiting to explode.

I don't pray so.

Meanwhile, I will design, print and brand for you with 3D logo graphics and hyper realistic concepts.

Kindly check my signature below with the link and my work archives.

If you dont have any reasonable thing to say, quietly market your services and take a bow...

Wetin.
Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
YOU NIGERIA SHAME ON YOUR ORIENTATION AFTER 60 YEARS OF INDEPENDENT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW, EVEN SIMPLE DATA NIGERIANS HAVE NO DATA if you can survive in Nigeria you can live in Yemen and kabul even kandaha
Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by Excessnation: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ignore that fellow, some of them just try to display thier ignorance everywhere.
hakeem4:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by Princessbettyj(f): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Oluwauchebest:
I no even know where this bridge dey self

I go try reach Lagos next month

Where are you from grin

1 Like

Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by Johnson5258: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
#Public holiday
Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by Princessbettyj(f): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nawa o!!! Wdf are they repairing that is taking forever, smh
Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by chloride6: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Stay for ya house.
Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by sureteeboy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
hakeem4:

He only came to advertise his services, and that's all. He only added the extra text so it won't appear as if he didn't contribute anything to the main topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by adenigga(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
sureteeboy:

He only came to advertise his services, and that's all. He only added the extra text so it won't appear as if he didn't contribute anything to the main topic

Please, forgive him, I'm the culprit to be condemned.

I modified the thread but before I could finish, he had commented.

I'm very sorry! Please, forgive us both!!!

1 Like

Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by grandstar(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Sleekfingers:
Good. But make dem do fast o....the traffic is getting too much oooooo......i have stopped driving to work o....just wasting fuel money......

I'm stuck in traffic as we speak. It's a nightmare

1 Like

Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by ebosed: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
hakeem4:

Thank you sir for asking this question.

1 Like

Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by Lemmy123(m): 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
You nor know book....

1 Like

Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by Sleekfingers: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
grandstar:

real nightmare....
Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
They don't care

I guess the best thing is to stay indoors this weekend.
Cos the so called alternative routes are half blocked with container trailers and partially under permanent construction.
It's almost like an experiment to see just how much the average Nigerian can take before they cry blood.

1 Like

Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

All because they are repairing the bridge for the betterment of Nigerians?
But why is it that it is only negative, bad, sad news that makes you happy in this life?
Is this the way you live your life offline also?
Kontinue o, don't stop pls.
Do you live in Lagos?
And if you do...do you move around the place?
If you do..then you may understand a little.
Re: FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge by Veemah(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
grandstar:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Payloader Crashes On Vehicles At Berger, Lagos After Falling Off A Bridge / Nigerian Lady Complains About Poor Service At The Nigerian Embassy UK (Video) / Relocating From Uyo To Abuja (Is There Anything I Should Know?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.