Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him (25027 Views)

Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa / Lai Mohammed Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Biafra: You’re A Joker Seeking Attention / Makinde, Fayose In Cold War Over Ekiti PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by bolaayenimo: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state has denied the claim by Ayo Fayose, former governor of Ekiti state that he sponsored the attack against him at PDP mega rally in Ondo on Wednesday.

The Chief Press Secretary (CPS) to the Governor, Mr. Taiwo Adisa, has said that his boss does not intend to join issues with the former governor whom he said appears perpetually desirous of hugging the limelight even when the occasion doesn't desire such grandstanding .

"I believe that ex-governor Fayose and his handlers need to look far away from Oyo state in search of their enemies.
"Governor Makinde has no link whatsoever with the incident Fayose's aide was talking about".

"We expect all right- thinking members of the PDP to join the Governor of Oyo State in the prosecution of the noble and democratic assignment he is executing on behalf of the PDP in Ondo State at this time, instead of seeking to distract him one way or the other".

"The governor will, however, not be distracted either on the task at hand or on the well- intentioned desire to join other leaders to rebuild the PDP in the South West geopolitical zone."

https://www.independent.ng/fayose-merely-seeking-attention-i-wont-join-issues-with-him-makinde/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by chatinent: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2020
Both PDP and APC are the same sets of old cargoes ruiling us since inception.
Man's government has failed.

23 Likes

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by longetivity(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2020
who come send thug to fayose nah

3 Likes

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by TechyMm0: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2020
grin

This Seyi Makinde and Obaseki are very similar, they harras you with thugs in secret and come out to form Gentle Technocrat in the open

They secretly go after party structure with state funds and come out to feign ignorance when the Party structures start having crisis

They use state law to seize and demolish Political opponents home while forming rule of law

Am so glad the same Makinde that Fayose strongly backed and supported is now making him useless in Southwest PDP and using thugs to intimidate him and the sweetest part is APC government don't even mind if thugs kill and kidnap Fayose

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by ZendayaColeman(f): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2020
End of discussion.

God bless the peoples governor

12 Likes

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by PureGoldh(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2020
Na their matter....make dem settle am between themselves

4 Likes

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by t2cash: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2020
hmmmm. politics
Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by mariovito(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2020
B
Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by NaijaFutbol: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2020
same difference
Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by jawalis(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2020
All for the internet. We all know you guys are enemies and has unsettled differences between and you all are waiting for the slightest opportunity to set the fire out. But we gonna pretend like we knows nothing and leave OYO people to continue worship their devil in messiah outfit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by DoubleEngine007: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2020
All these thieves sef... Make una let person hear word jare..

1 Like

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by abc115: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2020
PDP and thugery

5 Likes

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by slivertongue: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2020
FAYOSE IS A CONFIRMED ACTOR

3 Likes

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by Bewiseedet(m): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2020
Fayose make too many enemies

3 Likes

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

This battle between Fayose and Makinde, na who go settle am?

1 Like

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by BabaIbo: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2020
Na una sabi
Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by shiki(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2020
cheesy wise man decision
LESSON;
Not every rain person de put bucket for water

1 Like

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by anonimi: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2020
PureGoldh:
Na their matter....make dem settle an between themselves

You don't know what you are talking about.
Everything about your life is determined by politicians, including whether SARS will end or not.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

3 Likes

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Fayose usually makes sense.
Just like OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by biotechshola(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2020
birds of a feather!!

1 Like

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by Odion2016(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2020
chatinent:
Both PDP and APC are the same sets of old cargoes ruiling us since inception.

Man's government has failed.

Mtcheww....Like it has failed in U.K,CANADA and the likes bah
Please be specific ..Just say that Nigeria's Govt has failed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by Jones4190(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2020
We prefer a dictator, who fixes Power, Roads, & Rail. Fights corruption & indiscipline to a stand still, to a rogue democract, who will divert our attention with freedom of speech, then loot our country to stupor, sell national assets to freinds, & family members.”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by Afamed: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2020
PDP . Pandemic development party .
Party of thuggery

If there was no camera at the venue now, they would have gone on TV to put up the lies how Apc came to their rally to unleash terror on them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by anonimi: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by Stillthebest: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2020
shocked

Fayose can be lousy but in terms of achievements, he is far better than this Makinde that everyone thought would inspire us, that his developmental projects will keep shouting his name in all corners like Zulum and won't be like regular politicians.

Only for him to just make his case the more you expect the less he delivers. Politicians like him don't inspire me.

He is just like a thug who is hiding under an innocent look. He is like a failing politician who is pretending to be doing alot. Thank God I didn't praise him when he was making the fake ovation to be so loud.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by damiloladuke: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2020
naso
Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by olahypes(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2020
A Must See »
BBNaija: Ka3na rushed her baby daughter rushed to hospital (Video)
OLAHYPES.COM.NG
http://olahypes.com.ng/content-posts/14958/bbnaija-ka3na-rushed-her-baby-daughter-rushed-to-hospital-video/
The former housemate of Big Brother Naija,
Ka3na has taken to social media to reveal
how that her only daughter has been
rushed to ....

1 Share

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by babamoha(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2020
jawalis:
All for the internet. We all know you guys are enemies and has unsettled differences between and you all are waiting for the slightest opportunity to set the fire out. But we gonna pretend like we knows nothing and leave OYO people to continue worship their devil in messiah outfit.

You are on points

1 Like

Re: Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2020
In Politics affairs whether Fayose still in Government or not he is still popular than what is he name self....Mean while if you're to Enter Minibus From Agege To Berger or Berger to Agege. Watch out for this plate number they're419

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

ICC Acknowledges Akintoye, Igboho’s Petition Against Buhari / FG Discovers Another N3.2tr Abacha Loot / Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.