Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" (28420 Views)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by crazygod(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2020
I noticed that majority of the posts insulting Victoria are female. In Africa especially Nigeria, women don't support each other. Their own is you have entered the marriage, endure it. Very sad.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Hamzaay(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Beverlyjean(f): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2020
IamD18:
It's none of her buisness, but she had to pokenose.

I don't know this Victoria, but I can tell that she has no husband of her own, or possibly a single mother, divorcee or not in any relationship.

She sounds so bitter like she's been jilted by men.

I think divorcees and single mother are by default, low key happy when they see their fellow ladies single or divorced like them.

U are absolutely right.....when they hear a marriage is in trouble...it makes them feel good just like someone that failed the exam and is happy when others fail the exam only to blame lecturers

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by dingbang(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2020
All those ladies who say they prefer to cry in Bentley, I hope say una dey see this now.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Flier: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2020
That is what I said yesterday,it’s very obvious she’s trying to protect the human beater
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by morgstreme: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2020
ebukajay184:
Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You Are Crazy" - Victoria Inyama

Veteran Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama does not believe that Chacha Eke did not suffer domestic violence in her marriage.

IgbereTV reported that Chacha Eke made a video yesterday, saying she has been diagnosed of Bipolar Disorder after examinations from psychiatrists, days after she came public with the crash of her seven-year marriage to her husband, Austin Faani. She said she never s byuffered domestic violence in her marriage, thereby refuting some people's insinuations that she suffered domestic abuse from her husband.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyhl2yr8abw

However, Victoria Inyama believes that physical abuse from Chacha Eke's husband must have led to Chacha Eke's mental issues. She stated that Chacha Eke made the video to cover up her husband's act.

Taking to her Instagram page, Victoria wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGEhp0VgZ_Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Hoes that can't keep their homes..

Mtchewww..

Next...
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by ClassicCaleb: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2020
When olosho want comot for husband house they go use abuse as an excuse
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by MajohBankz: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Supermugu:
RUN BEFORE HE REFORMAT YOUR FACE LIKE THIS OUR LITTLE SISTER lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Guy, why you go put underaged picture for here na? That one na minor and Dem go review their case for juvenile court.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Princedapace(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2020
NobleAngell:
She said she wasn't abused, will you force it on her?
We all know she's lying tho. In her first video she said and I quote, "I'm done with the marriage, I'm leaving with my life."
She must have had a rethink or was probably convinced/threatened to deny it.

How is that statement related to violence? How?

People can quit marriage due to so many things and it must not be violence. It can be cheating, it can be incompatible ideologies. My parents marriage crashed not becus of violence, it was due to ideology and difference that couldnt be solved.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Some thing Is wrong somewhere. Cha cha please pack your load and go and heal somewhere first.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by DonMekino(m): 11:42am On Oct 08, 2020
but the brother to chacha said that she has not used her phones for five days, and that she's not suffering any mental problem. probably something doesn't add up
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by ewelike98925: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
I noticed that most of the positions insulting Victoria are men. In Africa especially Nigeria, men don't support each variety. Their their is you have entered the divorce, endure it. Very shame.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by LaReinaa(f): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Grandmeister:

That’s my problem with you women..now emotional abuse is more deadly than physical pummelling?? But when you abuse a man with your spicy tongues you expect him to take it and swallow it down with a jug of water? When he decides to abuse you back emotionally instead of physically it becomes deadlier because na man do am? Lol you guys are jokers.
I am not one of the women in your life that are abusing you.. please don’t take it out on me.. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by NobleAngell(f): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Princedapace:

How is that statement related to violence? How?

People can quit marriage due to so many things and it must not be violence. It can be cheating, it can be incompatible ideologies. My parents marriage crashed not becus of violence, it was due to ideology and difference that couldnt be solved.
I'm sorry to hear that, but that's different. Did you watch the video?
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Grandmeister(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
LaReinaa:

I am not one of the women in your life that are abusing you.. please don’t take it out on me.. Thank you.
Just throwing your double standard in your face.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by TimiRume(f): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
crazygod:
I noticed that majority of the posts insulting Victoria are female. In Africa especially Nigeria, women don't support each other. Their own is you have entered the marriage, endure it. Very sad.
Naah those female monickers are coward males. Are you new to NL
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by chocboi78(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
mad people everywhere
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Breadnote: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
interesting topic
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by LaReinaa(f): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Grandmeister:

Just throwing your double standard in your face.
Like I said, take it out on the women in your live grin
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Martinez39s(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Is it by force? grin
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Teeklef(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ricky911:
This minibus is 419 minibus don't be a victim like me ... Agege to berger, berger to Agege be wise.
They don tell u their work already but u were not suspicious. Can't u see 19 on their number plate ���
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by toprealman: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
NobleAngell:
She said she wasn't abused, will you force it on her?
We all know she's lying tho. In her first video she said and I quote, "I'm done with the marriage, I'm leaving with my life."
She must have had a rethink or was probably convinced/threatened to deny it.
Clout chasers everywhere....
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Exodora: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
See them pot calling kettle black.
You all are here blaming her for interfering yet you all open your smelling mouth to blame Chacha .
Moro.ns
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by tallceejay(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
[But she ain't a professional

quote author=SmartProf post=94723314]Amebo don jump chuk mouth for another person matter. Even a professional relationship coach won't jump into conclusion like this.[/quote]
Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Jerkules: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
IamD18:
It's none of her buisness, but she had to pokenose.

I don't know this Victoria, but I can tell that she has no husband of her own, or possibly a single mother, divorcee or not in any relationship.

She sounds so bitter like she's been jilted by men.

I think divorcees and single mother are by default, low key happy when they see their fellow ladies single or divorced like them.
Indomie generation kids full this forum o,how can you say you don't know Victoria?

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by Sixfeetbelle: 1:17am On Oct 09, 2020
pickatyou2:
Some person's are so pained that they see every fall out in relationship as an emotional or physical abuse. What happened about falling out of love .

As she talk say she get mental issues, go her hospital force am make she talk say na physical abuse .

Not a symphatizer for abusers but tired of women trying to always make men look bad.

Don't forget to check my signature if you have a car

Abuse can be physical, emotional or psychological. Years of psychological type of abuse can lead to mental breakdown.

That Chacha isn't saying she was abused is probably because she doesn't know she was abused. Some victims don't know until it affects their mental health beyond repair.

Just like the case of a man who was constantly told by his parents since he was a child that he's useless and will never amount to anything good in his life. So he grows up with that mindset and believes it too. In fact he might think he's cursed when he fails at things he do just because of that abuse. He won't even remember that it's those self-deprecating words that's controlling his life now so he can't even get help.

Psychological abuse sometimes is worse than physical abuse cause the victims will need years and years of therapy to get their self-esteem back which is never easy.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You're Crazy" by kizyalex10(m): 5:11am On Oct 09, 2020
ebukajay184:
Chacha Eke: "Years Of Abuse Will Make You Think You Are Crazy" - Victoria Inyama

Veteran Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama does not believe that Chacha Eke did not suffer domestic violence in her marriage.

IgbereTV reported that Chacha Eke made a video yesterday, saying she has been diagnosed of Bipolar Disorder after examinations from psychiatrists, days after she came public with the crash of her seven-year marriage to her husband, Austin Faani. She said she never suffered domestic violence in her marriage, thereby refuting some people's insinuations that she suffered domestic abuse from her husband.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyhl2yr8abw

However, Victoria Inyama believes that physical abuse from Chacha Eke's husband must have led to Chacha Eke's mental issues. She stated that Chacha Eke made the video to cover up her husband's act.

Taking to her Instagram page, Victoria wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGEhp0VgZ_Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
stupid woman,u re insisting she suffered abuse when d girl in question has refuted ur belief,u re forcing her to leave her marriage nd be a street olosho like u,if u re still in marriage why advice her to do other wise even if things re nt rosy for her is urs perfect?why didnt u leave. Women of nawadays

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo / Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans / Ras Kimono's Daughter, Sennami, Graduates From American University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.