Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane (67776 Views)

Naira In Transition, Not Jinxed – Bismarck Rewane / Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P / Atiku Must Tell Us Who He’s Planning To Sell NNPC To - Bismarck Rewane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
What is USA revenue?
don't just shout debt, also look at revenue

Are we talking about revenue now? I thought we were discussing how huge debt translate to miserable state.
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by winterfell007(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
Esseite:
Kwara, Osun and Ekiti above Kano..

How did he arrive at his figures?..

Kano cannot be ranked as more prosperous than the other states highlighted. Kano is just a state that at has high population rates with a huge majority of which fall below the poverty line . The population of Kano is huge liability to the government and Nigeria at large hence the high rate of Almajiri

1 Like

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
larrypappyy:
what are the parameter used sir

where is EDO STATE ABEG ?

MAYBE IT IS SO FURCK UP

IT NO DEY MAP!

EDO NO BE LAGOS

WAYO
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by martineverest(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
chinchonglee:

Remove that rivers and add kano.
Niger Delta states are poor and backwards.
A living witness speaking
I never wanted to add rivers b4.5ho their GDP is huge....my region is so backward especially Delta and bayelsa.its really Weird that states like Edo with less resources are performing better than fellow south south states
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by jenny005: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
slivertongue:
Akwa Ibom is no no.

the 36 state in Nigeria are fairly miserable. the run to the centre to collect oil money
u are right dear i stand with u on this
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by King44(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mysticwebb:
This one just sat in his house and began listing out States and saying any damn thing that crosses his mind.
Imagine for instance, Ekiti rated far above Kano and Rivers States. With nothing to back it up except the highly intoxicating weed his smoked before dishing out this warped writing.
Tomorrow now, someone will smoke more effective weed and start quoting him as his reference for making another more useless and ethnic biased comparison.
I also doubted that of Ekiti but it just occurred to me that the population of Kano triples that of Ekiti, infrastructure wise Kano is better and what this means is that an average person in Ekiti can afford a meal per day and live well without begging than a average person on the street in Kano.

I doubted Ekiti and Oyo before but your opinion just made me reason it out.

He may be correct

5 Likes

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by zoedew: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Traders and surface folks who don't understand that finance is primarily derived from manufacturing, mining and good financial housekeeping cannot appreciate what Bismarck Rewane is saying! Surface people!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
u said average lives of people in Ekiti is better than Kano that's probably why Ekiti is above kano.

If that is what should be used as yardstick for this argument, then I ask, why is Ekiti above Rivers?
The lives of people in Ekiti are not better than that of Rivers so why is Ekiti above Rivers state?

I'm only concerned about this cos I'm from Rivers state

You ask rewane and not me, am not the man who carried out the research neither did I come from Ekiti. Rewane comes from Niger Delta he is ur brother, I think he can explain to u better

6 Likes

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Samade7: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Esseite:
Kwara, Osun and Ekiti above Kano..

How did he arrive at his figures?..

he arrives at his figures after over drunk Akpeteshi.
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by chinchonglee(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
I'm from Rivers state, yes there are poor people even in Dubai so there are poor guys in Rivers state, but Ekiti is not on Rivers state level
River own worse. I lived and work in river, i ve bin to kano, bayelsea, delta. Kano state is actually better than most ND states(i ve never bin to CR or AI).

I've never bin to Ekiti sha but I knw aside Lagos and Oyo, all other SW states are drenched in poverty. Aside their state capital.
Even the Oyo sef its only like 10 - 15% of the population that escaped poverty.
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by sesan85(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
larrypappyy:
what are the parameter used sir

But you wouldn't have asked the "parameters used" if the report had favoured your erosion-ravaged landlocked homeland abi?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by dukeprince50: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Are we talking about revenue now? I thought we were discussing how huge debt translate to miserable state.
lol, Lagos debt debt is more than the revenues that's why they are poor, USA debt is far bigger than Nigerian debt but their revenue can cover it.

If I have a debt of 500k and earn 1m, I am richer than someone who earns 4m and has a debt of 4.2m.

That is where the SS states are above Lagos, though the revenues from Lagos is above the SS states but its in debt
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by MENELIIK: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Osus will develop B.P today, they are crying allover the thread now but would have celebrated the man if the data put Yorubas on the negative side. Hypocritical Osulastic Erosioneers of Potopotoish Chest Beating Red Mud Backward Enclave

8 Likes

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by winterfell007(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Realtalk20:
The moment I saw kwara as prosperous I knew this list was rubbish imagine Ekiti, Odsun, Ondo? Prosperous? Lies grin

My Rivers State alone had a higher gdp than the entire south west apart form Lagos

So what is this junkie saying ?

Pls his company is failing and he has resorted to posting sponsored articles on nairaland to save his dead company

They aren't comparing GDP, they're comparing Prosperity Index. River state despite having a huge economic prospects still has a high poverty prevalence rates.

7 Likes

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by sesan85(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mysticwebb:
This one just sat in his house and began listing out States and saying any damn thing that crosses his mind.
Imagine for instance, Ekiti rated far above Kano and Rivers States. With nothing to back it up except the highly intoxicating weed his smoked before dishing out this warped writing.
Tomorrow now, someone will smoke more effective weed and start quoting him as his reference for making another more useless and ethnic biased comparison.

Lmao, Osu IPOB cretin is pained. I'm enjoying your tears, lol. Good thing Bismarck Rewane isn't Yoruba, lol.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by marticeus(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
The report is very apt and very correct, if you look at Rivers state and Kano state, you will be deceived by the number of flyovers that are scattered everywhere in their respective state capitals. If you ever try to visit their interior villages, you will be marveled at the level of abject poverty existing among the locals. There is total disconnection between the poor and the rich in these two states. There is a need of embarking massive rural development in these two states, especially Rivers state where the poor are suffering in midst of plenty.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by sesan85(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
post=94725550:
Dey don come with their propaganda again after they were exposed last two weeks

Lol, Uche Okoye the Osu IPOB cretin is pained, lmao. Good thing Bismarck Rewane isn't Yoruba, lol. Have you also seen the Statisense list of states that least depend on the Government to survive? Lol.

7 Likes

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Realtalk20: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Taye4j:

Stop spewing trash, who says the majority of the foreign investment goes to the North? Where is the statistics? The last time I checked SW still holds the chunk of it

Apart from that, isint it commonsensical that as an investor, you won't invest in a region filled with terrorism and uncertainty? That slightly explains why investors will prefer SW. Maybe the investors you are referring to are local investors i e Hausa/Fulanis investing in their own region aside that, you rarely see a foreign investor going there.

South western media keeps deceiving you guys

Terrorism no reach Kano or kaduna infact in Borno na only some parts of maiduguri..

Foreign investors are more in Arewa that south west believe it or not

1 Like

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by sesan85(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
nero2face:
OP from ur post all SW states are prosperous while all other states from other zones miserable except Anambara...OP we know ur just being a real Afonja...stupid post

Yeah, Bismarck Rewane is "Afonja." Osu IPOB scoundrel.

5 Likes

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Bbbwings: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kwara grin
Wonders shall never end grin
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by chinchonglee(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
martineverest:
I never wanted to add rivers b4.5ho their GDP is huge....my region is so backward especially Delta and bayelsa.its really Weird that states like Edo with less resources are performing better than fellow south south states
Yes! They jst cover up shouting "we av oil".

Bayelsa is the worst state in Nigeria in my opinion. They av oil yet almost all the youth are useless. Infrastructural development is at its lowest level there. Rivers and Delta try small sef. At least both av little infrastructural development in their capital.

Dnt even say Edo is better because if I start telling u Edo tales, we won't finish today.

1 Like

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Sleekfingers: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
This is my list . Lagos , ogun, anambra, kano and oyo. They are trying....

The most useless states are as follow, bayelsa, ebonyi, kogi, niger, sokoto, abia, ekiti,borno, delta , adamawa, jigawa , edo and zamfara
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, Lagos debt debt is more than the revenues that's why they are poor, USA debt is far bigger than Nigerian debt but their revenue can cover it.

If I have a debt of 500k and earn 1m, I am richer than someone who earns 4m and has a debt of 4.2m.

That is where the SS states are above Lagos, though the revenues from Lagos is above the SS states but its in debt

Again, look at USA debt, does that make them miserable and who tell you Lagos doesn't have the means to pay the debt?

Note: No SS state is above Lagos

1 Like

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Realtalk20: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Skynet45:

Hope you can see this and stop all your lies
Southwest 87% of foreign investment just Google and stop your lies
..you see why I say Nigerian education has failed you all?

Capital importation and foreign investment aren't the same thing though to the lay man they might seem similar

Smh I won't argue with you again it's a waste of my time
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Elvinci101: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Skynet45:
Good and correct statistics grin

Southwest is the richest region in Nigeria,if not why are your people and the igbos running and praying to live here. You can't hide the fact the south west far outpaces other regions in terms of development. That's why over 80% of foreign investment comes here. We control the entertainment industry, commerce, banking and every industry you can think of except tomatoes and onions controlled by hausas and oil owned by south South. Forget it we ain't in anyone's league. In terms of poverty rate we have the lowest rate in Nigeria

Yoruba lagba

Odua republic is a here to stay

Southwest is the richest region in Nigeria?

If what you wrote is true then why is it that your most of your people are sleeping on their roof and renting out their apartments to Igbos?

And why are almost all Òmò Oluabi's always chasing after Igbo owned Container loaded goods?

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by sesan85(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Well, Statisense just released a list of states the least depend on FG to survive, and the South West states also top the list. Tears for Osu IPOB cretins who always tell us that iGbOs DoNt DePeNd On FeDeRaL gOvErNmEnT, lmao!

3 Likes

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by alizma: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I know Kogi will fall among the miserable states
If you accept the report then kogi should be applauded for being in the same class with oil rich states like Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Ejjis(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
ITS A FAKE LIST WITHOUT ABIA STATE...

1 Like

Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by otokx(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Some states appear to have exited Nigeria?
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Sleekfingers: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
ChEkWaSIyKe:
You are not serious.... Abia State is the most miserable and useless state cum poverty

i think it is bayelsa and kogi...the most useless states in the world
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by Realtalk20: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
winterfell007:

They aren't comparing GDP, they're comparing Prosperity Index. River state despite having a huge economic prospects still has a high poverty prevalence rates.

The entire Southwest states have more poverty than Rivers State

I don't confuse prosperity with gdp
Re: 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane by sesan85(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Afonjaa media trying to save face after the previous viability was released.. Ndị ụchụ

Yeah, Bismarck Rewane is "Afonja." Lol, cry more, Osu IPOB cretin. South West states also depend on FG the least, lol.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.